Windows 10: Just installed windows 10 pro and it worked only one time but when i run it now it gives...

Discus and support Just installed windows 10 pro and it worked only one time but when i run it now it gives... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have just installed windows 10 and it ran ok for the first time then the screen showed locking and the laptop shut down and then i can not open it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ahmed _92, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Ahmed _92 Win User

Just installed windows 10 pro and it worked only one time but when i run it now it gives...

i have just installed windows 10 and it ran ok for the first time then the screen showed locking and the laptop shut down and then i can not open it again it only shows the windows icon and the running dots then black screen. but i can open it in safe mode

I have just installed windows files on two other devices and it worked perfectly so it is not bad windows files

i do not know if this may cause the problem but my battery is broken so laptop is working only plugged in

:)

Ahmed _92, Jan 16, 2021

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Jan 16, 2021
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jan 16, 2021
  4. qubit Win User

Just installed windows 10 pro and it worked only one time but when i run it now it gives...

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

Where exactly did you get this "windows pro" key from? If it's off eBay or something, then perhaps you've been sold a dud key. Also, it's not clear if you mean you bought windows 10 pro or an earlier version of windows as there's no such thing as "windows pro".

Do you have an Windows 7 or 8.1? If so, install that, download the ISO with the media creation tool and burn it to disc. Then run it as an upgrade. After that, the components hash of your PC will give you a digital entitlement for a clean install, so just bought off that disc, wipe the partitions and install it clean. It will auto activate over the internet once installed.

qubit, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

1. Just installed windows 10 pro and it worked only one time but when i run it now it gives... - Similar Threads - installed pro worked

2. Only one of my monitors will work at a time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only one of my monitors will work at a time.: I just got a new pc for a job and when I first set it up, they were both connected and worked fine but then the next day I turn it on and only one is working. I figured it was wiring so I bought a wire, and it hasn't come yet but the weird thing is, is that when I went on the...
  3. Only one of my monitors will work at a time.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Only one of my monitors will work at a time.: I just got a new pc for a job and when I first set it up, they were both connected and worked fine but then the next day I turn it on and only one is working. I figured it was wiring so I bought a wire, and it hasn't come yet but the weird thing is, is that when I went on the...
  4. Only one of my monitors will work at a time.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Only one USB work at a time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Only one USB work at a time: Good afternoon I am attempting to connect my laptop to a bigger monitor display, for this, I am using a USB to HDMI multi-monitor adapter, I also use a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse. I've tried them both individually and the ports work fine with each product but not at the...
  6. Only one USB work at a time

Only one USB work at a time: Good afternoon I am attempting to connect my laptop to a bigger monitor display, for this, I am using a USB to HDMI multi-monitor adapter, I also use a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse. I've tried them both individually and the ports work fine with each product but not at the...
  7. Only one USB work at a time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Only one monitor works at a time

Only one monitor works at a time: I just built my first pc, and I connect both monitors but only the first monitor connected displays anything and the other will just go idling to sleep. I updated the display driver I've tried to detect other monitors but nothing has seemed to work for me. Please help me...
  9. Only one speaker working at a time and the working speaker shifts when I switch plugins.

Only one speaker working at a time and the working speaker shifts when I switch plugins.: I am trying to connect a pair of Archeer speakers to my computer. I first plugged them into the audio port that connects to the sound board and only the left speaker plays sound. If I switch the connector to the headset port on the front of the computer only the right speaker...
  10. Just Installed Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Just Installed Windows 10 Pro: It's quite good but I must say I'm a little bit disappointed. Some points I should make - Personalization - I think for some people the icons in the taskbar may seem too small so there should an option to enlarge them.Also, the customization options could be more...