Windows 10: Just installed windows 10 pro and it worked only one time but when i run it now it gives...

Discus and support Just installed windows 10 pro and it worked only one time but when i run it now it gives... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i have just installed windows 10 and it ran ok for the first time then the screen showed locking and the laptop shut down and then i can not open it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ahmed _92, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Ahmed _92 Win User

Just installed windows 10 pro and it worked only one time but when i run it now it gives...

i have just installed windows 10 and it ran ok for the first time then the screen showed locking and the laptop shut down and then i can not open it again it only shows the windows icon and the running dots then black screen. but i can open it in safe mode

I have just installed windows files on two other devices and it worked perfectly so it is not bad windows files

i do not know if this may cause the problem but my battery is broken so laptop is working only plugged in

:)

Ahmed _92, Jan 16, 2021

2. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Jan 16, 2021
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jan 16, 2021
  4. qubit Win User

Just installed windows 10 pro and it worked only one time but when i run it now it gives...

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

Where exactly did you get this "windows pro" key from? If it's off eBay or something, then perhaps you've been sold a dud key. Also, it's not clear if you mean you bought windows 10 pro or an earlier version of windows as there's no such thing as "windows pro".

Do you have an Windows 7 or 8.1? If so, install that, download the ISO with the media creation tool and burn it to disc. Then run it as an upgrade. After that, the components hash of your PC will give you a digital entitlement for a clean install, so just bought off that disc, wipe the partitions and install it clean. It will auto activate over the internet once installed.

qubit, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

1. Just installed windows 10 pro and it worked only one time but when i run it now it gives... - Similar Threads - installed pro worked

2. Only one speaker at a time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Only one speaker at a time: I have two Sony Extra Bass speakers connected via Bluetooth to my Dell running Windows 10. The problem is only ONE of the two speakers will work at one time. So, both speakers work and the volume is fine. In the Device Manager both speakers appear under both the Bluetooth...
  3. Programs run only first time they are oppened, but second time gives error 0xc0000005

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Programs run only first time they are oppened, but second time gives error 0xc0000005: So I had a problem with some sort of svchost virus called aieov.com, and it doesn't raise your CPU or anything, its a trojan, I have premium membership for Malware Bytes, so it blocks it, but it can't really detect the problem. I solved it with program called rkill, and I...
  4. Just installed Windows 10, everything works, but I have wrong time zone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just installed Windows 10, everything works, but I have wrong time zone: Hello! Title. I have the US & Canada time, and only UTC time. How can I change UTC to CET (I'm from Europe)? submitted by /u/Luki185 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iq7n7c/just_installed_windows_10_everything_works_but_i/
  5. User Account is only giving me the 'NO' option when I try to install a programme

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    User Account is only giving me the 'NO' option when I try to install a programme: When I try to install a programme it does not let me install even though I am the admin and there is no other users on my computer. I keep getting the no option. No yes button is available....
  6. My audio driver only work one time

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My audio driver only work one time: When i install the driver audio of the asus B350M-A only works for one time, the next day the pc doesn't detect any headset or microphone submitted by /u/Comua [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f11phs/my_audio_driver_only_work_one_time/
  7. I just installed GTA V on my PC for the 1st time, only the sound doesn't work as I have...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I just installed GTA V on my PC for the 1st time, only the sound doesn't work as I have...: Hello, I recently finally got GTA Five on my Windows 10 Laptop and after installing it I found that there is no sound in the game (except the Rockstar Game Loading Screen) and the game play is excellent but there is no audio. My Laptop has Directx 12 and unfortunately I...
  8. Screen time only works when power is plugged in

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Screen time only works when power is plugged in: About a week ago, we found out that all the screen time settings only work when power is plugged in. If you unplug the power, restart the laptop, the screen time settings will all be gone. The kid can log in anytime he wants. Anybody saw similar thing? Thanks...
  9. certain programs now only work if run as administrator

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    certain programs now only work if run as administrator: I have recently had problems getting certain programs to work properly (Alzip, Finale 2012 and others), and I've discovered that somewhere along the line, presumably after the last big Windows 10 upgrade, my permissions must have changed. The result of this is that I now have...
  10. Just Installed Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Support
    Just Installed Windows 10 Pro: It's quite good but I must say I'm a little bit disappointed. Some points I should make - Personalization - I think for some people the icons in the taskbar may seem too small so there should an option to enlarge them.Also, the customization options could be more...