Windows 10: Just installed windows 11 on laptop- windows is not detecting any networking hardware

Discus and support Just installed windows 11 on laptop- windows is not detecting any networking hardware in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Full disclosure: Wireless internet connection was already a problem before installing windows 11. Prior to installation, the wireless network adapter... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AoibhellX, Jan 18, 2022.

1. AoibhellX Win User

Just installed windows 11 on laptop- windows is not detecting any networking hardware

Full disclosure: Wireless internet connection was already a problem before installing windows 11. Prior to installation, the wireless network adapter was missing not showing up, hidden or otherwise, in device manager. This problem is what prompted me to install windows 11. Install was a success- the proper drivers are there, but now it says that windows is not detecting any networking hardware. The laptop in question see specs below is very lightly used and is only a year old. Seems unlikely that something physical happened to the network adapter hardware. Is there anything I can do, short

:)

AoibhellX, Jan 18, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 18, 2022
  3. Siddhagod Win User
    Windows 7 x64 not detecting GTX295

Background
    I installed the 295 and it was not detected. So I downloaded 181.22 for Vista x64, but those drivers didn't work for gaming (CTD). So I installed a GTX 8800 and it was detected and drivers installed automatically from Windows Update.

Now I put the 295 back in, and it installed and was able to run games. However, the nVidia control panel was not available, suggesting that the drivers hadn't installed properly... So I deleted the drivers and rebooted. And... again it lists my 295 as a "Standard VGA Graphics Adapter" and a "3D Video Controler", but no drivers can be found by Windows Update.

Question
    1) Is there anywhere I can download the Windows 7 x64 drivers and install them manually?

2) Any idea how I can get Windows 7 to recognize my GTX295 so that it can download the proper drivers.

3) Have you had the GTX295 install automatically in Windows 7 x64?

Siddhagod, Jan 18, 2022
  4. DavidTKC Win User

Just installed windows 11 on laptop- windows is not detecting any networking hardware

Windows 10 "No Networking Hardware Detected"

After the Windows 10 upgrade from 8.1 pro, I have no network connection. The machine is an old HP Media Center PC.

Clicking Connect to a Network give the error: No Networking Hardware Detected

The on-board Intel PRO/100 VE Network Adapter does NOT appear in Device Manager, and there are also no "unknown" devices appearing.

HP offers no driver updates after XP. However, Windows 8.1 connected to it with no trouble.

Even if I had a driver to install, there is no networking hardware detected.

I am confounded. Can anyone please suggest a solution?

DavidTKC, Jan 18, 2022
Thema:

1. Just installed windows 11 on laptop- windows is not detecting any networking hardware - Similar Threads - installed laptop detecting

2. Windows 11 installation media not detecting any drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 installation media not detecting any drive: Hi, I already had Windows 11 installed. I decided to wipe out the all ssd drive and do a fresh installation. I created, on each of two different USB drives, a Windows installation media. Both don't find any drive during installation. It's not a problem of a malfunctioning SSD...
  3. Windows 11 installation media not detecting any drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 installation media not detecting any drive: Hi, I already had Windows 11 installed. I decided to wipe out the all ssd drive and do a fresh installation. I created, on each of two different USB drives, a Windows installation media. Both don't find any drive during installation. It's not a problem of a malfunctioning SSD...
  4. Laptop cannot detect any Wi-Fi networks after Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop cannot detect any Wi-Fi networks after Windows update: My laptop did some basic windows updates this morning 6th May. Pending restart hasn't been able to connect to Wi-Fi with no available networks discoverable. I've uninstalled the updates, I've done a recovery reset and troubleshooting, all to no avail! Has anyone else had this...
  5. Just installed windows 11 on laptop- windows is not detecting any networking hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just installed windows 11 on laptop- windows is not detecting any networking hardware: Full disclosure: Wireless internet connection was already a problem before installing windows 11. Prior to installation, the wireless network adapter was missing not showing up, hidden or otherwise, in device manager. This problem is what prompted me to install windows 11....
  6. Windows did not detect any networking hardware - Intel Network Connection not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows did not detect any networking hardware - Intel Network Connection not found: My systems ethernet port does not work and isn't recognized. I'm trying to do an offline install of the wired driver for my HP ProDesktop 600 G5 SFF PC because after running a diagnostic the system says no driver is installed for the ethernet port.The Windows version is 2004...
  7. Windows 10 not detecting hardware any longer

Windows 10 not detecting hardware any longer: Hi, I am having a lot of issues that started on 12/21/2020 where I lost internet connection and programs were randomly deleted from my computer. Appears this is an ongoing issue with Windows 10 from the other forum posts. I however, have tried the run commands and...
  8. Windows Store do no detect hardware, then I can't install any app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows Store do no detect hardware, then I can't install any app: Hi Windows Store in my laptop cant detect hardware but the rest of standar applications does that. I cannot install any app from Microsoft Store. There are my systeminfo extract (redacted) Host Name: <Removed> OS Name: Microsoft Windows...
  9. Windows did not detect any networking hardware

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows did not detect any networking hardware: I uninstalled and reinstalled a malfunctioning bluetooth driver and on reset was unable to access my internet. I am unable to use both wifi and ethernet both drivers are working in device manager. Network reset, troubleshooting and uninstalling the drivers all failed to fix...
  10. Windows Store incorrectly detecting Laptop Hardware

Windows Store incorrectly detecting Laptop Hardware: Hi, Wonder if somebody here can help as Microsoft Support have been useless. I've tried re-registering the Windows Store, creating a new user account, system restore and clearing the store cache - nothing works. Quite simply the Windows Store cannot detect my processor...