Windows 10: Just learned you can middle-click the navigation buttons.

Discus and support Just learned you can middle-click the navigation buttons. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/One_Internet3776 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/One_Internet3776, May 19, 2024.

1. Just learned you can middle-click the navigation buttons.

/u/One_Internet3776, May 19, 2024

2. e71 middle navigation button

So I've had the nokia e71 for a year but within the first 4 months my middle navigation button didn't work at all it started off as a hard to push right button but then my middle button didn't respond anymore. So they sent me a new one, but after about 5-6
    months im seeing the same problem again. Is it just me or has this happen to other people? cause i mean i treat my phone well dropped it once onto the carpet but that shouldn't damage it ....

HELP

chowchowchow---01, May 19, 2024
  3. bigbzon Win User
    6230 navigation buttons

Buy a keypad for the 6230i instead, it has a little "button" in the middle of the navigation button that makes it hard to push the wrong way.

Or buy a 6230i phone instead, you wont regret it.
    Message Edited by on 01-Jul-200704:43 PM

bigbzon, May 19, 2024
  4. Just learned you can middle-click the navigation buttons.

Middle mouse button click not working

Hello, I'm Greg, here to help you with this.

Try these fixes for middle mouse button in Windows 10:

https://10scopes.com/fix-middle-mouse-button-no...

https://www.thewindowsclub.com/middle-mouse-but... (Avoid ad links which intrude into editorial copy, especially DO NOT INSTALL Restoro, PC Repair Tool and Reimage ads)

https://techguided.com/how-to-fix-middle-mouse-...

Feel free to ask back any questions. Based on the detailed results you post back, I will have other suggestions if necessary.

Standard Disclaimer: There are links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Greg Carmack, May 19, 2024
Thema:

Just learned you can middle-click the navigation buttons.

1. Just learned you can middle-click the navigation buttons. - Similar Threads - learned middle click

2. Middle mouse button click not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Middle mouse button click not working: Hello, hope you are well. For a couple months now my middle mouse button has not been registering at all. I use it quite a lot toopen links in new tabs and such, so this is really tough. I know its not the mouse itself, because ive plugged in a new mouse and it had the same...
  3. Middle mouse button click not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Middle mouse button click not working: Hello, hope you are well. For a couple months now my middle mouse button has not been registering at all. I use it quite a lot toopen links in new tabs and such, so this is really tough. I know its not the mouse itself, because ive plugged in a new mouse and it had the same...
  4. Middle mouse button click not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Since when can you middle-click the preview pane in file explorer? Scrolling there in any...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Since when can you middle-click the preview pane in file explorer? Scrolling there in any...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Tiaabiamillan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/pc6vdj/since_when_can_you_middleclick_the_preview_pane/
  6. Middle Mouse Button Click Isn't Working

Middle Mouse Button Click Isn't Working: Unfortunately, earlier today, my middle mouse button stopped working whenever I clicked it. I plugged in another mouse, one that I had just bought from the store, and it's middle mouse button wasn't working either. I tried uninstalling the drivers and reinstalling them,...
  7. Have to click middle mouse button on any window first before I can interact

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Have to click middle mouse button on any window first before I can interact: Sorry for the confusing title, but here’s an explanation of my issue: Recently on my computer, I’ve noticed that when I click the left mouse button over a different app I am not currently “clicked into”, nothing happens. I have to click the middle mouse button first then I...
  8. Middle Mouse Button Click Issue

Middle Mouse Button Click Issue: I have a Dell WM257 mouse/keyboard running on Windows 10 desktop. The middle button on the mouse suddenly stopped working. There doesn't seem to be anyway to check or change the settings for this, although the settings that are available did not change. Reinstalling the...
  9. Using the Touchpad and Mouse middle click button on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Using the Touchpad and Mouse middle click button on Windows: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The middle button on a mouse is typically used for scrolling through File Explorer with tons or file or long pages on the web. But did you know that it can do more than just scrolling? Today we will talk [...] This post Using the Touchpad and Mouse middle...
  10. Is there a program that can click a button?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a program that can click a button?: I wanted to know if there is a program for windows 10 that can do things automatically. For example, I can set it to automatically open up chrome and automatically type some site and then download something or click a button all on autopilot. Is there such a thing? Or am I...