Windows 10: Just Lost Screen Resolution / Clarity

Discus and support Just Lost Screen Resolution / Clarity in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; While viewing a thread here, before my very eyes, the forum went from perfect visual clarity to a washed out appearance. The most obvious example is on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bamashooter, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Just Lost Screen Resolution / Clarity

While viewing a thread here, before my very eyes, the forum went from perfect visual clarity to a washed out appearance. The most obvious example is on any given topic page where the listed threads I have viewed are a lighter shade of blue and unread ones are bold blue. Now the bold is 2-3 shades lighter and the lighter blue ones are just easily discernible but washed out looking.

:)

bamashooter, Sep 3, 2015
  2. vsai---01 Win User

Camera of asha 501

Though it is in high resolution clarity is lost. Though earlier pics used to be pinkish shades on d corners, but it disappeard aftr update.

vsai---01, Sep 3, 2015
  3. Set default resolution without a connected monitor

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response.

Screen resolution refers to the clarity of the text and images displayed on your screen. At higher resolutions, such as 1600 x 1200 pixels, items appear sharper. But, the resolution you can use always depends on the resolutions your monitor supports. If
    your PC monitor does not support the resolution 1920x1080, then you may not be able to set it without a connected monitor.

Hope this answers your queries. Please reply for further questions on this.

Arvind Ram, Sep 3, 2015
  4. Just Lost Screen Resolution / Clarity

I don't know. Same deal on my Windows 7 pc. When I first experienced it on the Windows 10 pc, I left Edge and launched Chrome. Same deal, however, I noticed in Chrome that the names of my bookmarks in the Chrome bookmarks bar were washed out, barely visible when normally they are crisp black. I restarted my computer and they showed up black again. All my other forums appeared normal on both PCs and multiple browsers, Edge Chrome on the 10 pc and Firefox only on the 7 pc. Now I don't know if it's always this way and I'm all screwed up or if it really happened. The only mental saving grace is the fact of those Chrome bookmark names. I messed with the brightness controls on my pc and the color/theme/etc settings and that didn't help. On the pages of topics where you can observe how many views there have been, is that normally almost washed out, a very, very light gray color?

bamashooter, Sep 3, 2015
Thema:

Just Lost Screen Resolution / Clarity

1. Just Lost Screen Resolution / Clarity - Similar Threads - Lost Screen Resolution

2. screen resolutions

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen resolutions: I have a new desk top pc on windows 10. The screen resolution was not good so I changed the display resolution increasing it to the maximum number not really sure of what I was doing...doh. Now the pc doesn't let me do anything but just displays an error message on the...
  3. Screen Resolution

Screen Resolution: My "recommended" screen resolution is no longer an option and my display does not fill the entire monitor. EVERY time Microsoft does an update, this happens to me. EVERY SINGLE TIME!!! So frustrating! Usually I can re-set my display settings but this time it will not....
  4. MR clarity

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    MR clarity: [img] Just checking to see if I got this right. Here's one of my incr. forever backup strings (truncated). Next time this task runs tomorrow 00-00 will absorb 43-43 into itself and then delete the singular file 43-43. MR will then create a new file 73-73. Suppose I...
  5. Screen Resolution

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen Resolution: Hello, My Dell U3818DW is running Windows 10. This monitor is connected to NVIDIA NVS 510, which max resolution is 3840x2160. In display settings the highest resolution it lets me pick is 1920x1080. Windows help suggest I update my graphics driver, but Windows Update...
  6. Printing Clarity

Printing Clarity: I have recently purchased an HP Officejet Pro 6978 printer to replace a 6968 printer that no longer worked. The pictures on the new printer are not as clear as when they were printed on the 6968. The cartridge number is the same and are only a week old. I would appreciate...
  7. Screen resolution

Screen resolution: Hello How do I change the screen resolution to 1600 x 900 in windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/screen-resolution/0e331887-527d-4cb1-875c-e3a070c88589
  8. lost resolution 1440 900

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    lost resolution 1440 900: (windows 10,Last drivers nvidia)Once day i switch on pc and see what my native resolution has become 1024 768 but native resolition monitor 1440 900 i'm trying switch off,reinstaill driver for videocard(when i connect tv all be ok 1980x1080),trying connect monitor to second...
  9. Screen Resolution

Screen Resolution: I just installed window 10. The screen resolution is so low I can hardly see the text. I tried to change the screen resolution like I did with windows 8.1. But it doesn't change like Windows 8.1.. How can I change it? Don Cole 58426
  10. Screen resolution

Screen resolution: Sorry if this has been asked and answered before (if it has can anyone direct me to the solution) Right then, I took advantage to "upgrade" from W7 to W10, everything went well except that the screen displays at a wider angle than it should i.e. my photo on my desktop...