Windows 10: Just me or is the Acer Aspire 3 one of the worst laptops?

Discus and support Just me or is the Acer Aspire 3 one of the worst laptops? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I got the a Acer Aspire 3 about a year ago and my god do I regret it. My old HP Pavalon is better than this thing. I have been having problems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by [Insert User Here], Sep 19, 2020.

1. Just me or is the Acer Aspire 3 one of the worst laptops?

Hi, I got the a Acer Aspire 3 about a year ago and my god do I regret it. My old HP Pavalon is better than this thing. I have been having problems since day one with my mic not working when it got shipped. Then it running slow as hell and then my hard drive crashed. Now my screen is glitchy Whenever I close the laptop and open it my is ether completely white, pixelated, or pixelated when my cursor hovers over interactable things. One problem that has pissed me off from the start is the track pad. You cant right click and the track pad itself is bad, you click yet it doesn't do ****. You have lightly tap it for it to register which honestly makes no sense and I dont feel like getting a mouse.

Is it just me or did other people have similar problems with the Aspire 3?

:)

[Insert User Here], Sep 19, 2020

2. Vintage: Acer Aspire One 722 {Ram Questions}

Hi Captain.

While I'm not answering your question on a new AV I would suggest as a possible step, upgrading your ram.

Crucial has ram for your device. $40 (not sure about tax or shipping) Your device seems to have one slot so you would need the 4GB stick. As you are using 32bit OS you can only use of 3GB. Crucial says you have one slot for memory and tear down videos seem to confirm this.

Here is the Crucial Link. Confirm for yourself that this is the right device. (Acer Aspire One 722-0022)

http://www.crucial.com/usa/en/compat...e-one-722-0022

Then here are the step by steps to replace.

https://www.ifixit.com/Guide/Acer+As...lacement/53216

Memory is static sensitive. Not as much of an issue when it is humid but still something to be aware of. If you don't want to buy a ground strap touch something that is grounded before starting the procedure and then don't go looking for things. Stay seated and perform. You should be fine.

External ram ??? Even if you could buy you wouldn't have port with sufficient speed to connect.

Ken

Caledon Ken, Sep 19, 2020
  3. Acer Aspire 3 and tablet mode?

should Acer Aspire 3 work in tablet mode?

KatherineBrown1, Sep 19, 2020
  4. lebre1978 Win User

Just me or is the Acer Aspire 3 one of the worst laptops?

Acer Aspire laptop problems

acer aspire 5735 problem

Hello, i'm having a problem with an acer laptop
    The lcd screen is broken, completely cracked, but it doesn't even power up.
    I know that I will be needing a replacement screen
    But why is it not powering up?
    Really need a answer quickly, because the laptop is from a friend of mine

lebre1978, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

Just me or is the Acer Aspire 3 one of the worst laptops?

1. Just me or is the Acer Aspire 3 one of the worst laptops? - Similar Threads - Acer Aspire worst

2. Keyboard not working on acer aspire 3 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard not working on acer aspire 3 laptop: I tried updating the driver in device manager, tried to get Windows update to look for it, googling it, uninstalling it, restarting it, backed up all my files and done a clean install of windows after all that, still no keyboard I feel like I tried everything I either have to...
  3. Keyboard not working on acer aspire 3 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard not working on acer aspire 3 laptop: I tried updating the driver in device manager, tried to get Windows update to look for it, googling it, uninstalling it, restarting it, backed up all my files and done a clean install of windows after all that, still no keyboard I feel like I tried everything I either have to...
  4. Keyboard not working on acer aspire 3 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Acer aspire 3 red

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer aspire 3 red: the video play is being interrupted by the system, causing the video to pause and resume intermittently. The audio, however, continues to play uninterrupted. Additionally, the mouse also breaks and continues....
  6. Acer aspire 3 red

Acer aspire 3 red: the video play is being interrupted by the system, causing the video to pause and resume intermittently. The audio, however, continues to play uninterrupted. Additionally, the mouse also breaks and continues....
  7. Acer aspire 3 red

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Acer Aspire 3 will not boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer Aspire 3 will not boot: Hi , My wifes laptop was getting slower and slower , I backed up all her important documents etc and was going to proceed with a factory reset . everything was fine until laptop froze during installation . I left it for a while but it was still frozen . I did a power reset ,...
  9. Acer Aspire 3 will not boot

Acer Aspire 3 will not boot: Hi , My wifes laptop was getting slower and slower , I backed up all her important documents etc and was going to proceed with a factory reset . everything was fine until laptop froze during installation . I left it for a while but it was still frozen . I did a power reset ,...
  10. Acer Aspire 3 will not boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging

Users found this page by searching for:

1. acer aspire 3 laptop ran into problem