Windows 10: Just noticed some glitches in Win 10 2004 Enterprise

Discus and support Just noticed some glitches in Win 10 2004 Enterprise in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Just some info: I updated my 4 home computers running Win 10 Pro seemingly without issue. I did a test VM running Windows 10 Enterprise update earlier... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Rootman, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Just noticed some glitches in Win 10 2004 Enterprise

Just some info: I updated my 4 home computers running Win 10 Pro seemingly without issue. I did a test VM running Windows 10 Enterprise update earlier this week, it also seemed to run fine. I did one of my work PCs and it was OK until the next morning.

I can't seem to run the login script now, it stalls with an Error 86 - which it always did because the mappings are still there form the last boot as persistent drives and just sits there. Before it always just proceeded and closed. Opening a command prompt and entering the command

net use * /d /y

Took like 5 minutes to process, and I open Explorer it's stuck with a progress bar and still showing the network connections still there. Twice now it's frozen up Explorer. Networking seems to be OK, I can ping resources on the network.

It seems glitchier than hell, at least for Enterprise.

Anyone else experiencing things like this?

submitted by /u/Rootman
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Rootman, Jun 3, 2020

2. Documents are printing slow on Windows 10 Enterprise

Switched from Win 7 enterprise to Win 10 enterprise and printing has ground to an almost stop. the only changes made were to the OS and in Win 7 documents would print in 5 seconds. With win 10 it takes 2-2 1/2 minutes to print the same documents. Tried
    all the suggested fixes, drivers are up to date. Very annoying. I've noticed others have had the same issue - any fix???

***Original title: slow Print windows 10***

markeconner, Jun 3, 2020
  3. Glitching After Updating To Windows 10

Hi Ahsiek,

Display errors might have caused by an incompatible drivers. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to know the following:

• What is the
      build number and version of your Windows
      ?
    • When you say glitch, does it mean that the screen flickers?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the make and model of your Windows 10 laptop?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the graphics driver of your Windows 10 by following the steps given on this article:

Update drivers in Windows 10

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jun 3, 2020
  4. Just noticed some glitches in Win 10 2004 Enterprise

enterprise evaluation expired cannot find my Windows 10

Hello,

Product keys are usually provided when you buy an Office or a Windows product. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following:

• Are you referring to Office Enterprise or Windows 10 Enterprise?
    • Does your copy came pre-installed on your computer?

In the meantime, we suggest checking the steps in this
    article
    on how to find your Windows product key.

Should you have questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Jun 3, 2020
Thema:

Just noticed some glitches in Win 10 2004 Enterprise

1. Just noticed some glitches in Win 10 2004 Enterprise - Similar Threads - noticed glitches 2004

2. Toolbar Glitch on win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toolbar Glitch on win 10: Hello.I have this problem with toolbar can anyone help?it's hard to explain but highlighted area is another appImages not going to background , i don't know how to explain it...
  3. Win 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 Enterprise: I have more than 15 new system brand new Fresh installation ,and almost all system freeze/hang up keyboard mouse even not working i couldn't find out any reason related to hardware/software.I found this logs in event logger, Is it related to that or what is the reason of...
  4. Is this just Windows 10 glitch?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Is this just Windows 10 glitch?: Yesterday I created my own Windows 10 VMware virtual machine, and then installed the operating system, and today when I boot up my virtual machine I got this message: But I didn't used pirated copies, I downloaded the Windows 10 ISO from...
  5. Noticing small screen tearing/glitches

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Noticing small screen tearing/glitches: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NetStreet [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/knj0yu/noticing_small_screen_tearingglitches/
  6. Hey, just noticed that I can't choose a display for some reason.

Hey, just noticed that I can't choose a display for some reason.: [ATTACH] I have options to choose from https://preview.redd.it/szzjgvc00t361.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=8621dc7e48f6b9a6065f65a689a9275e53394f22 This means I cannot change the refresh rate of my monitor. I have also been having weird driver issues, when...
  7. Strange glitches in the Windows Explorer Win 10 2004

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Strange glitches in the Windows Explorer Win 10 2004: How can I fix these glitches in the Windows Explorer? It happens randomly in Win 10 2004 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strange-glitches-in-the-windows-explorer-win-10/5f7778cc-bb00-4fa9-a8ff-7639d1124e2e
  8. Windows 2004: No "It's on it's way" notice

Windows 2004: No "It's on it's way" notice: Hey everyone. I have a fairly new computer (9900k, RTX2080ti) running 1909. I've noticed several computer have given me the "2004 is on it's way" notice and a couple computers I've been able to install it. On my newest computer, I don't have either. I tried manually...
  9. Just updated to 2004 some thoughts and minor concerns..

Just updated to 2004 some thoughts and minor concerns..: Ok so I had some minor issues prior to updating like UI errors for example still showing Windows Update Cleanup after purdging and what not. So I took the leap updated and so far, no issues..things appear to be fixed. At least the issues I was having I also think they...
  10. No update notice with Win 7 for Win 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No update notice with Win 7 for Win 10?: After my husband recently upgraded and tried Win 10, I would also like to have it too, but I have updated my Win 7 version through the updates page and no where can I see where to upgrade to Win 10? He received a Win 10 upgrade notice a few months back for preordering, but I...