Windows 10: Just ordered a 4K TV: How can I view the stuff on my Computer on my TV?

Discus and support Just ordered a 4K TV: How can I view the stuff on my Computer on my TV? in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; So I just ordered a 4k TV that I plan on using with my main Computer System that has a 1080p 144hz monitor. What I really want to to do is be able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by EpicSurvivor, Jan 17, 2022.

1. Just ordered a 4K TV: How can I view the stuff on my Computer on my TV?

So I just ordered a 4k TV that I plan on using with my main Computer System that has a 1080p 144hz monitor. What I really want to to do is be able to watch my Desktop on one screen and the movie on the other. I never had dual monitor set up before. How can I do this and what do I need to do?

EpicSurvivor, Jan 17, 2022
  2. Hawkstream, Jan 17, 2022
  3. Gio_Unit Win User
    Casting to TCL smart 4k TV

I have a TCL smart 4k tv and both my computer and tv are connected to the same wifi signal. How to I cast videos on my computer to the tv? I am able to cast from my samsung phone to the tv but cant seem to find a way with the pc

Gio_Unit, Jan 17, 2022
  4. Just ordered a 4K TV: How can I view the stuff on my Computer on my TV?

What 4K tv to buy?

So does everybody suggest that I buy the Vizio E43U D2? Is the E43U D2 my best choice or are there better choice of 4k tvs out there like the m43 C1, sony tv, lg tv, or samsung tv that is 40-43 inches?

kennyreid95, Jan 17, 2022
Thema:

Just ordered a 4K TV: How can I view the stuff on my Computer on my TV?

1. Just ordered a 4K TV: How can I view the stuff on my Computer on my TV? - Similar Threads - ordered view stuff

2. Cannot switch to 4K on TV with my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot switch to 4K on TV with my laptop: I have a Mi 4A TV which is 4K capable and my hp laptop has i5-1235U with Iris Xe Graphics. So the problem is, I want to work on my TV by closing the laptop lid, but the 1080p resolution feels blurry so I opened settings and switched the resolution to 3840x2160 and my TV goes...
  3. Cannot switch to 4K on TV with my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot switch to 4K on TV with my laptop: I have a Mi 4A TV which is 4K capable and my hp laptop has i5-1235U with Iris Xe Graphics. So the problem is, I want to work on my TV by closing the laptop lid, but the 1080p resolution feels blurry so I opened settings and switched the resolution to 3840x2160 and my TV goes...
  4. Windows 10 and my 4k TV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 and my 4k TV: I cant get Windows to recognize my 4k tv.I have an nvidia 2070 which is more than capable of running at 4k. The TV is a TCL 65S435. I have talked to TCL on the phone and they said it was something to do with Windows newest update or something. I have it running from a...
  5. Is a 4K TV good as a monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Is a 4K TV good as a monitor: A 4K 32" monitor would cost me over $400. I can pick up a 4K 42" LCD LED TV for $300. Any reason I should not use the TV as monitor for photoshop and premier pro video editing? I am using a GeForce GTX 1060 6gb GPU.
  6. Laptop HDMI into a 4K TV.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop HDMI into a 4K TV.: I'm trying to hook a (new) laptop into a new 4K TV to use as an external monitor. When I plug the HDMI cord in, Windows recognizes the 2nd monitor with all the settings but no signal shows up on the TV. I lowered the aspect ratio from the 4K TV in the adapter settings to...
  7. can I get live TV on my computer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can I get live TV on my computer?: Is it possible to get live TV on my computer that has a modem on the cable that has both Internet and TV on it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-get-live-tv-on-my-computer/3e6cdb3e-66ff-4f3b-9914-df60b7449259
  8. Using a PC with my Samsung 4K TV

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using a PC with my Samsung 4K TV: The stats of my PC are included with my profile, and my tv is a 2017 Samsung 4K UHD TV (Model Number: UN40MU6300FXZA, Serial Number: 06LD3CFJB11187T); I tried hooking my PC to my tv thinking my nvidia gtx 650 ti video card could handle it, but either it was a configuration...
  9. viewing my computer screen to my TV

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    viewing my computer screen to my TV: I do not have a SMART TV. I have a dumb TV , Sony 2008. I want to show my computer screen on my TV. I went to DISPLAY , then advanced settings but it does not show monitors to switch . also, it is not bluetooth. I have HDMI cable connected from the TV to PC. HELP...
  10. 4k tv resolution issue

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    4k tv resolution issue: I'm running an LG 4k UHD tv with a GTX 1080. The first day I brought it home I was able to set the proper 3840x2160 resolution but then I updated the driver. Now anytime I set that resolution, starting from the standard 1920x1080, I get a black screen. It's not the TV...