Windows 10: Just ordered windows 10 pro but not sure what to do

Discus and support Just ordered windows 10 pro but not sure what to do in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I guess I didn’t research it enough I just ordered windows 10 pro OEM off of “king” and was wondering if windows is like a “code” I print or am I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/matty-dabs, Nov 24, 2020.

1. Just ordered windows 10 pro but not sure what to do

I guess I didn’t research it enough I just ordered windows 10 pro OEM off of “king” and was wondering if windows is like a “code” I print or am I receiving something in the mail that I install to my computer? It asked me to print the info but if I did what is it I’m using off the order sheet I printed it also came with 5 games for around 3$ and it seems like the codes are right on the order?

submitted by /u/matty-dabs
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/matty-dabs, Nov 24, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 24, 2020
  3. Bought a Windows 10 PRO in 2017, Have it in my order archive but can’t find the KEY

I have done the steps in that list,

Also getting this:

We can’t find any devices linked to your Microsoft account that can be used for reactivating the device you’re using right now. Make sure you’re signed in with the same Microsoft account you linked to the Windows
    10 digital license on this device or try again later.

But when i Go into

Sign in to your Microsoft accountI see my Windows 10 PRO, but can't find the KEY,

ChristianBrus, Nov 24, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Just ordered windows 10 pro but not sure what to do

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

Just ordered windows 10 pro but not sure what to do

1. Just ordered windows 10 pro but not sure what to do - Similar Threads - ordered pro sure

2. Windows has possible virus? Not sure what to do!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows has possible virus? Not sure what to do!: So this morning my computer was lagging. Like i thought maybe my internet was just **** at the moment. So i restart my router and it unplugs all my tvs. I plug it back in and everything comes on. Now i restart my computer and i cant open any apps, or the websites. i cant...
  3. Various BSODs causes, not sure what to do

Various BSODs causes, not sure what to do: Started having issues with my PC a couple of months ago. About once a week it would randomly BSOD, and it would also not do an OS update, always reboot in the middle of it. Had some time a couple of weeks back and reinstalled windows hoping that it was an OS issue. The...
  4. Not sure what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Not sure what to do: So mcafee was saying my computer was at risk last night and I didn’t think much of it because I thought it was just trying to get me to buy it but today my computer is working WAY slowing then usual so I don’t really know what to do. Can somebody please tell me what’s going...
  5. Windows 10 Pro Install order # #1645018005

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro Install order # #1645018005: Windows 10 Pro Install order # #1645018005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-install-order-1645018005/ed2c5026-2a10-4d1d-93e1-4e7aebbf2668
  6. This just popped up on my screen, not sure what to do.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This just popped up on my screen, not sure what to do.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/thecriticalthinker1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h7ugx7/this_just_popped_up_on_my_screen_not_sure_what_to/
  7. not sure what to do next

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    not sure what to do next: I am running windows 10 pro 32 bit on an older Dell Inspiron1545 the version num. is 1809. I was wondering if I could run virtualization on this computer. I was told to download vmware. I have checked there is no virtualization in the Bios, I also checked the cpu and it...
  8. not sure what to do next

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    not sure what to do next: I have an older Dell Inspiron 1545, I bought it used. I downloaded workstation Player, but do not know what to do after I install vmware Workstation player. Will vmware work on my system, I am running Windows 10 pro 32bit on my laptop. I can't go any further until my first...
  9. Computer Locking Up and Not Sure What to Do.

Computer Locking Up and Not Sure What to Do.: Good Evening, I have recently been battling with my computer locking up, it will not blue screen or give me an error code. It just freezes and restarts. It does it while I'm streaming, editing videos, heck I even tried just leaving the computer on with it on idle and it...
  10. not sure what this is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    not sure what this is?: versionCode:3068 versionName:1.7.0 sharedUserLabel:0 device id:F22FA39196261E59ACAB77F109943367470539AE22B3598FA419E1045161D907 packageName:com.audible.application sharedUserId:null RELEASE:4.4.4 SDK:19 BOARD: MSM8926 BRAND:Verizon DEVICE:matisseltevzw...