Windows 10: Just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The...

Discus and support Just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The message now is "Go to my games and apps or My Library to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Maryanne Juleff, Feb 27, 2024.

1. Just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The...

I just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The message now is "Go to my games and apps or My Library to download. I'm trying to find but am having no luck. Please help.

:)

Maryanne Juleff, Feb 27, 2024
  2. Ohsure34 Win User

Klondike Solitaire

I now get ads, etc., when 'clicking' Klondike Solitaire, a PROBLEM that just started. I'm convinced Microsoft does their best to frustrate and disgust consumers!

Ohsure34, Feb 27, 2024
  3. Ohsure34 Win User
    Klondike Solitaire

Hi,'

Yes, I'm referring to Klondike In the solitaire collection. I do play "free-to-play, and have been for months, and until recently no advertisements or commercials appeared. Now, when finishing a game and click 'start new game', instead of solitaire appearing,
    games, movies, etc. come up. Yes, on the bottom of the screen it does give me an option of paying/no ads., but I question why, after months of no ads, this option appears. Quite disappointing, but nothing surprises me!

Thanks for your kind reply.

Ohsure34, Feb 27, 2024
  4. MJMtexas Win User

Just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The...

Ads in Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Is there any way to filter game ads while playing solitaire? One in particular is so suggestive it is very offensive. I paid for my Microsoft devise, I buy an annual subscription to 365, why should I have to pay for ad free, insulting free solitaire ?

MJMtexas, Feb 27, 2024
Thema:

Just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The...

1. Just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The... - Similar Threads - paid option Klondike

2. Just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The...: I just paid for the "no ad" option for Klondike Solitaire, the ads are still there. The message now is "Go to my games and apps or My Library to download. I'm trying to find but am having no luck. Please help....
  3. I paid for free solitaire but am still getting ads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I paid for free solitaire but am still getting ads: solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-paid-for-free-solitaire-but-am-still-getting-ads/cb517b0b-1a16-4259-9ee2-4b2449c9555c
  4. I paid for free solitaire but am still getting ads

I paid for free solitaire but am still getting ads: solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-paid-for-free-solitaire-but-am-still-getting-ads/cb517b0b-1a16-4259-9ee2-4b2449c9555c
  5. solitaire collection still showing ads on computer with paid subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    solitaire collection still showing ads on computer with paid subscription: App does not show ads on ipad but my computer is still showing ads. Have tried to reinstall to no effect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-collection-still-showing-ads-on-computer/8adc7ad4-be53-4e00-a59c-71c503271a99
  6. I paid for premium microsoft solitaire collection but still getting ads.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I paid for premium microsoft solitaire collection but still getting ads.: After paying for premium game, it worked for a while but now getting ads again. I have uninstalled the microsoft solitaire collection and then reinstalled. I made sure I am signed in. I have checked the forums for windows and xbox and get no help. How do I get rid of the ads?...
  7. paid to disable ads from Microsoft solitaire, still getting ads

paid to disable ads from Microsoft solitaire, still getting ads: how to get rid of ads on Microsoft solitaire after paying for removal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/paid-to-disable-ads-from-microsoft-solitaire-still/bfa1f342-564b-45e7-b258-70066c64e589
  8. solitaire ads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    solitaire ads: I paid for ad blocking on Oct. 10th for 1 year, @$14.99. My ads are already back. How do I fix this? Richard Zahn https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-ads/a795b382-2215-421f-9b5a-af0e85e0673b
  9. Paid but still have ads!!

Paid but still have ads!!: I paid for a Premium subscription to Microsoft Solitaire Collection and the money was taken out of my account, but I still have the ads popping up. How do I get this fixed or else get my money refunded?...
  10. Seeing ads on my paid for solitaire subscription.

Seeing ads on my paid for solitaire subscription.: I tried all the suggestions but nothing works. This happend a couple of weeks ago and then it stopped but now it's doing it again. Why don't they fix this problem at Microsoft once and for all?...