Windows 10: ***Just professionals check this! Can't be solved by regular users!***

Discus and support ***Just professionals check this! Can't be solved by regular users!*** in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello Before I explaining the problem and you answer it with basic and simple solutions that I tried before, I should notice that after trying nearly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MahdiIzadi, Aug 13, 2020.

1. ***Just professionals check this! Can't be solved by regular users!***

Hello

Before I explaining the problem and you answer it with basic and simple solutions that I tried before, I should notice that after trying nearly 50 fixing methods that I found by talking with experts and searching on Webyou can see the links at the end, Finally I reinstalled my windows 10by deleting its partition to preventing wrong settings or potential mistakesI reset the modem too!

And I still have the problem and it seems nothing and nobody can solve it!

You may ask what is the damn problem?

A common network issue with many easy solutionsbut definitely not in my case!

I can't access somenot all websites with "Ethernet connection" while I can open them with "WiFi connection"the same device, router, browser and windows!

I tried to fix it by making change in DNS, Proxy, VPN, Browser, modem, router and Windows settings but not solved!

I read too many articles on web and tried their solutions too, examples of the articles:

https://theitbros.com/some-websites-not-loading-on-windows-10/

https://www.ampercent.com/some-websites-never-open-on-your-computer/9776/

https://www.techbout.com/cannot-connect-to-certain-websites-in-windows-10-36730/

https://www.wikihow.com/Fix-if-You-Can%27t-Access-a-Particular-Website

https://www.technipages.com/cannot-connect-to-certain-web-sitesm/Fix-if-You-Can%27t-Access-a-Particular-Website

Now, I really don't know what to do...

HELP ME...

Thank you

:)

MahdiIzadi, Aug 13, 2020

2. Win 10 partial admin rights for regular users

Hi Joel,

For prompt and accurate resolution regarding your concern with partial admin right for regular users, we suggest that you post your query on the
    TechNet forum. This forum is a community
    that is mainly composed of IT professionals who can cater to the complexity of your concern.

Regards.

Michael Gall, Aug 13, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 13, 2020
  4. Kreij Win User

***Just professionals check this! Can't be solved by regular users!***

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

***Just professionals check this! Can't be solved by regular users!***

1. ***Just professionals check this! Can't be solved by regular users!*** - Similar Threads - ***Just professionals check

2. check is user is logged in to Onedrive not by checking icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    check is user is logged in to Onedrive not by checking icon: Looking for something that I can check on a Onedrive business install to see if a staff account is signed in, like a key or event on a workstation that I can they check and maybe raise an alert.The objective is to let staff and support known when Onedrive is not signed in...
  3. check is user is logged in to Onedrive not by checking icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    check is user is logged in to Onedrive not by checking icon: Looking for something that I can check on a Onedrive business install to see if a staff account is signed in, like a key or event on a workstation that I can they check and maybe raise an alert.The objective is to let staff and support known when Onedrive is not signed in...
  4. Can't check the box to delete the email. It just opens the email.

in Browsers and Email
    Can't check the box to delete the email. It just opens the email.: 210306 e5430-yahoo on chrome only, I Can't check the box to delete the email. It just opens the email. How do I get this back to working right? Dell E5430, W10-pro, 64bit ver=20H2, build 19042.804, chrome ver=89.0.4389.82, same CPU yahoo on Firefox worked ok, Seems to be a...
  5. Can't check the box to delete the email. It just opens the email.

in Windows 10 Support
    Can't check the box to delete the email. It just opens the email.: 210306 e5430-yahoo on chrome only, I Can't check the box to delete the email. It just opens the email. How do I get this back to working right? Dell E5430, W10-pro, 64bit ver=20H2, build 19042.804, chrome ver=89.0.4389.82, same CPU yahoo on Firefox worked ok, Seems to be a...
  6. Blue Screen i just can't solve

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blue Screen i just can't solve: Hi, Recently I built a new computer, and every piece of hardware is new, sadly since day 1 I have been getting random blue screens. I have tried everything, and they have been a bit controlled nevertheless i just can´t seem to solve it. It appears to be the ethernet driver...
  7. I just bought an activation key for windows 10 professional where can i check if it is genuine?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I just bought an activation key for windows 10 professional where can i check if it is genuine?: Where can I check the windows activation key for windows 10 professional ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-bought-an-activation-key-for-windows-10/75a76457-a9d3-4182-bee1-c2c547f33e8b
  8. Can't run ResetWUEng.cmd neither as regular user nor as administrator

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can't run ResetWUEng.cmd neither as regular user nor as administrator: I've got a problem updating Windows 10 so I "asked" the virtual assistant. He told me to download some .zip file and run ResetWUEng.cmd. When I did so, it told me I needed to run it as an administrator. So I did. But it didn't work: Windows told me that the process was...
  9. Please help check the genuineness of Windows 10 Professional

Please help check the genuineness of Windows 10 Professional: We bought a tablet device of Windows 10 profession system. The seller claims that it had a genuine licensed copy of Windows 10. The Windows seems activated but I am not sure whether it was activated by cracking methods etc. How can I check the genuineness of an already...
  10. [SOLVED] Checking for updates (Forever running)

[SOLVED] Checking for updates (Forever running): Hi there, Previously I had an update which windows kept on updating and undoing the update for some reason. After which i tried to find for a solution online and somehow deleted the entire of the Software Distribution folder located in the C:\Windows folder. Right now...