Windows 10: just purchased a Ruizu MP3 player, how do I add this devise to computer

Discus and support just purchased a Ruizu MP3 player, how do I add this devise to computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just purchased a Ruizu MP3 player, how do I add this to my devices... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JIMPICKUP, Apr 6, 2020.

1. JIMPICKUP Win User

just purchased a Ruizu MP3 player, how do I add this devise to computer

I just purchased a Ruizu MP3 player, how do I add this to my devices

:)

JIMPICKUP, Apr 6, 2020
  2. 1Kurgan1 Win User

MP3 player sync

I have a Creative 8GB mp3 player ad wondering if anyone else has some good suggestions beyond WMP for syncing my library too it.

1Kurgan1, Apr 6, 2020
  3. deleting podcasts from my mp3 on win 10 media player

Hi Ernie,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with not able to delete files from mp3 player using Windows Media player. We will certainly help you.

This issue might occur when the Mp3 file is broken or when it is not compatible with the Windows Media Player or other media players.

Firstly, I would suggest you to open Media player and try to refresh the device and try deleting the songs.

Method 2: Run Windows Media Player Troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run Windows Media Player Troubleshooter. Follow the below steps to run Windows Media Player:

• Press Windows key + X and select Control Panel.
    • In the search box, type troubleshooter, and then click Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all, and then click Windows Media Player Settings.
    If the issue persists then follow the below method.

For information about how to reset your device, see the documentation that came with your device.

Method 2: If the above steps do not help, you may try to delete music files directly from the mp3 player, follow the steps below:

To delete music files using the computer, follow these steps:

1. Connect your mp3 player to the computer.

2. Select Open device to view files using Windows Explorer on initial connection.

3. Locate the folder where your music files are stored.

4. Right click and select delete the music files or folder.

Let us know the results. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Apr 6, 2020
  4. just purchased a Ruizu MP3 player, how do I add this devise to computer

Looking for good mp3 player

http://wiki.xiph.org/index.php/PortablePlayers

list of ogg compatable players(ogg vorbis) most of them will support formats other then mp3/wma and ogg, due to the chip they use to decode, great list of units that are broad specturm *Smile just purchased a Ruizu MP3 player, how do I add this devise to computer :)

AshenSugar, Apr 6, 2020
Thema:

just purchased a Ruizu MP3 player, how do I add this devise to computer

1. just purchased a Ruizu MP3 player, how do I add this devise to computer - Similar Threads - purchased Ruizu MP3

2. How do I disable Win 11 hotkey for mp3-File Player?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disable Win 11 hotkey for mp3-File Player?: I just installed Windows 11 on my PC.There is a hotkey for opening a Player for mp3-Files. It is Ctrl...Every time I click on the Ctrl Button for Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V, +X or +S, common shortcuts, it opens the Player.How can I disable that?...
  3. how do i access the microsoft DVD player that i purchased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i access the microsoft DVD player that i purchased: i haave purchased the widows DVD player how do i accessit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-access-the-microsoft-dvd-player-that-i/63e7e8fa-3cbd-4f3e-bf78-3dbd52635603
  4. how do i access the microsoft DVD player that i purchased

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i access the microsoft DVD player that i purchased: i haave purchased the widows DVD player how do i accessit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-access-the-microsoft-dvd-player-that-i/63e7e8fa-3cbd-4f3e-bf78-3dbd52635603
  5. mp3 player

in Windows 10 Customization
    mp3 player: when I plug in my MP3 player -- the display shows that it is connected and charging; but where do I locate my MP3 player on my computer? I do not see it under 'This PC'. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mp3-player/933960db-36e7-44c6-b613-52e9c15c0654
  6. How do I purchase just an activation code

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I purchase just an activation code: I need to purchase an Activation code and am directed to the Microsoft shop. There seems to only be an option to purchase W10 which I already have. Grateful for advice how to purchase just the Activation Code....
  7. How do I change the default mp3 or mp4 player to Spotify?

How do I change the default mp3 or mp4 player to Spotify?: How do I change the default mp3 or mp4 player to Spotify? I am not given that option. Why is it that Microsoft makes everything nearly impossible to prevent people from using non-MSFT products? Why do the simple directions provided by MSFT NEVER work?...
  8. MP3 player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MP3 player: Just bought a Supereye 16gb mp3 player but my windows 10 laptop does not recognise it and i dont know how to pair it, i am not computer literate but i need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mp3-player/6aec5e06-fd50-4ec7-a8f5-f335c281aa78
  9. How do I burn from my playlist to an mp3 player

How do I burn from my playlist to an mp3 player: How do I burn from my playlist in Windows Media Player to a mp3 player when it wants to put it on a cd in drive D https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-burn-from-my-playlist-to-an-mp3-player/bb2f84f5-d1a1-419d-8255-9199cf04e03d
  10. Eclipse MP3 player I copy the music files from my computer to the MP3 player and it shows...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Eclipse MP3 player I copy the music files from my computer to the MP3 player and it shows...: Eclipse MP3 player I copy the music files from my computer to the MP3 player and it shows them transfer but when I try to listen to the musuc it say empty disk...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ruizu connect pc