Windows 10: Just purchased digital MS Windows Pro but PC is being scrapped....

Discus and support Just purchased digital MS Windows Pro but PC is being scrapped.... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Essentially, my PC has had it and I will be throwing it away. In the meantime, I had bought the Windows 10 Professional version on that now old PC and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by WendySmythe, May 11, 2020.

1. Just purchased digital MS Windows Pro but PC is being scrapped....

Essentially, my PC has had it and I will be throwing it away. In the meantime, I had bought the Windows 10 Professional version on that now old PC and would like to install the software I have just purchased onto my new PC coming in the next few days. I have been told that it is tough, and I will have to re-purchase at a cost of £119 a new digital licence for the new PC even though I have just bought and cannot use on my old PC!

That seems a little harsh even for Microsoft to say that I will now have to purchase a new licence even though the licence I purchased is not being used!

At the time of purchase, I didn't realise that I would have to buy a new PC but as it turns out, I do and now I will not get use the newly purchased digital licence, even on a new PC.

Any advice on what I can do?

Thanks

WS

:)

WendySmythe, May 11, 2020

2. windows 10 compatible program similar to MS digital image Pro

Hi,

To help you with your concern regarding the MS Digital Image Pro, I would suggest you look for another application same as the said app that is compatible with Windows 10. Here are the operating systems that are only compatible with Microsoft Digital Image
    Pro :

• Microsoft Windows 2000
    • Microsoft Windows 98
    • Microsoft Windows Millennium Edition
    • Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
    • Microsoft Windows XP Professional

Regards.

Virfranz Man, May 11, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    Re-installing Digital Image Pro

Hello,

Windows 10 may have encountered a software corruption that caused this issue. For us to better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• What changes have you made on your computer that caused you to perform a system restore?
    • What error message are you getting whenever you try to install Digital Image Pro?
    • Did you purchase Digital Image Pro from the Windows Store?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you access safe mode on Windows 10 by following the steps on this

link
    and follow the section that says From Settings. Once on safe mode, try to install Digital Image Pro and see if you'll encounter any issues.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Xylee Del, May 11, 2020
  4. Kreij Win User

Just purchased digital MS Windows Pro but PC is being scrapped....

Is MS reconciling with the PC Gaming Community?

What !?? Games For Windows didn't prove to you that MS was serious about PC gaming? /sarc

Actions speak louder than words. So step up to the plate, Microsoft, or STFU.

Kreij, May 11, 2020
Thema:

Just purchased digital MS Windows Pro but PC is being scrapped....

1. Just purchased digital MS Windows Pro but PC is being scrapped.... - Similar Threads - purchased digital Pro

2. Just purchased digital copy of Windows 10, can't find digital key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Just purchased digital copy of Windows 10, can't find digital key: I just purchased a digital copy of Windows 10 from Microsoft but I can't find the digital key saved anywhere on my account. Does anyone know where I can find it?...
  3. Just purchased digital copy of Windows 10, can't find digital key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just purchased digital copy of Windows 10, can't find digital key: I just purchased a digital copy of Windows 10 from Microsoft but I can't find the digital key saved anywhere on my account. Does anyone know where I can find it?...
  4. Just purchased digital copy of Windows 10, can't find digital key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Just purchased WIndows 10 Pro. Can't/Won't download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Just purchased WIndows 10 Pro. Can't/Won't download: How can I tell if I am now running Windows 10 Pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-purchased-windows-10-pro-cantwont-download/6261381b-66a7-4a2d-acfc-8027e075cdd7
  6. Order # 6184428143 Windows Pro purchased from MS Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Order # 6184428143 Windows Pro purchased from MS Store: Order number 6184428143. Purchased Windows Pro from ms store. It did not install. I was charged for it but I cannot get anyone to help me get another reinstall. Please someone help me on this. I have been waiting days for someone from Microsoft to contact me about getting...
  7. Teleprompter Pro app for Windows just purchased, but where is it?

Teleprompter Pro app for Windows just purchased, but where is it?: I just purchased Teleprompter Pro and can't see to download or install it on my PC. At one point it would ask me to log in to my Microsoft account, which I did, I could see the purchase but where do I get it from? I saw something about "not have any devices linked to my...
  8. Redeliver digital purchase

Redeliver digital purchase: I made a digital purchase of Win 10 Pro in early 2018 and have unfortunately misplaced or deleted the email containing the activation key. I found the purchase in my order history, but the link to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/windows-10-pro/***** doesn't work, the...
  9. Digital purchase refund

Digital purchase refund: I need a refund for my digital game purchase and Xbox game pass ultimate since it wasn't working from my windows PC. I hope you can give me a refund for the store purchase too for the game....
  10. Just purchased MS Windows 10 Home, no email with Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Just purchased MS Windows 10 Home, no email with Product Key: Hi, I just purchased Microsoft Windows 10 home. I did this via the PC I wanted to activate. I logged into my Microsoft account and paid with the stored credit card details. The PC was activated successfully. However, no email was sent to my account with the license details...