Windows 10: Just purchased new computer..need 2010 office software downloaded that I purchased

Discus and support Just purchased new computer..need 2010 office software downloaded that I purchased in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased office Microsoft office for the 2010 works,, included outlook, word, and excel, I have windows 10, that was windows 7..can I get a upgrade... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LynnBrenchley, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Just purchased new computer..need 2010 office software downloaded that I purchased

I purchased office Microsoft office for the 2010 works,, included outlook, word, and excel, I have windows 10, that was windows 7..can I get a upgrade and a download for the new computer without paying the new price, which does not include outlook.

thank you

:)

LynnBrenchley, Sep 11, 2018
  2. golfman32 Win User

Purchased Office 2010 Mobile

I purchased Office 2010 Mobile, it show as purchased on desktop web site, it does not show available to download on the Marketplace app on my phone!!

How can this be resolved?

golfman32, Sep 11, 2018
  3. golfman32 Win User

Joel,

I use the term purchase only as the term the web sites uses.

Marketplace gives me a purchase code, 0 cost to try the beta of Office Mobile 2010. It shows as a purchase on the Marketplace web site.

When I go to the app on my phone, the app is not available for download.

Is Microsoft not offering the beta outside US, its there choice, they should not let me order the beta on their web site.

golfman32, Sep 11, 2018
  4. Just purchased new computer..need 2010 office software downloaded that I purchased

Office 2010 Beta doesn't cost anyone anything. It is free.

From what I've seen the only thing preventing an inelegible party from purchasing Office 2010 beta is that it will not come up in a search. If you have a direct link to the product page then regardless of whether or not you have elegibility it does
    not prevent you from purchasing it. If you are not signed in when you go to the Marketplace site you are able to see things that you would not otherwise see.

I purchased it myself as soon as the PDC announcement was made. Some one had sent me the direct link. But it would not download to my device. I went back to the marketplace and did a search for it and it would not come up in the results. I started
    a Windows Mobile 6.5 emulator and then I was able to install it there. After the emulator was added to my Marketplace account I was able to search for Office 2010.

|
    http://www.j2i.net |
    RDA Architecture Evangelist Team Blog

It takes all the running you can do to stay in one place.If you want to get somewhere else,you must try to run at least twice as fast as that.

Joel Ivory Johnson, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

Just purchased new computer..need 2010 office software downloaded that I purchased

1. Just purchased new computer..need 2010 office software downloaded that I purchased - Similar Threads - purchased computer need

2. why do I need to purchase office?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    why do I need to purchase office?: Why do I now need to buy office?what is cost? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-need-to-purchase-office/f531a3ea-a71a-4cce-bf86-166adec9c050
  3. why do I need to purchase office?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why do I need to purchase office?: Why do I now need to buy office?what is cost? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-need-to-purchase-office/f531a3ea-a71a-4cce-bf86-166adec9c050
  4. why do I need to purchase office?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Purchased software on computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Purchased software on computer: I need to refresh Windows 10. Each time I read the instructions for this refresh, I get confused as to what will be erased with the refresh. If I do a backup of files, when reloading, will I just put junk files back? Having worked with Microsoft help desk, they have copied...
  6. Purchase of new computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Purchase of new computer: I just purchased a top of the line HP desktop which came with the Windows Home edition. I need remote access to work and tried to upgrade to the Pro edition. Installation failed with error code 0x80070005. This computer is completely useless without remote access....
  7. Unauthorized purchase of a software download I did not purchase

Unauthorized purchase of a software download I did not purchase: I did not authorize the purchase of ENABLE LARGE ARCHIVE EXCTRATION software for $4.25 Not sure how it was done but please remove the charge I do not have this program on my PC nor do I need it. Thank you Fred A. Fulenwider...
  8. Purchase of office

in Windows 10 Customization
    Purchase of office: I have purchased office 2 times and was able to use it yesterday and now it is saying my free trial has expired. I don't won't to be billed 3 times to use this service what did i do wrong....
  9. how to download Office 2019 home which I purchased and delete Office 2010

how to download Office 2019 home which I purchased and delete Office 2010: I bought MS Office 2019 but can't get it to download on Win 10 in order to replace Office 2010 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-office-2019-home-which-i-purchased/cb0ed3a5-0073-4090-9c03-1c3c2268ec70
  10. I just purchased office 2016. I cannot get it to finish downloading.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I just purchased office 2016. I cannot get it to finish downloading.: Please help me finish downloading. it is stuck. I paid 74 for the product. I am in intense pain due to a back surgery next week. I need help. please....