Windows 10: Just purchased the Windows 10 download for my laptop that is using Windows 7. Microsoft...

Discus and support Just purchased the Windows 10 download for my laptop that is using Windows 7. Microsoft... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Just purchased the Windows 10 download for my laptop that is using Windows 7. Microsoft says it's downloaded but I can't find it. I plan on giving this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jim and Laurie Young, May 5, 2019.

1. Just purchased the Windows 10 download for my laptop that is using Windows 7. Microsoft...

Just purchased the Windows 10 download for my laptop that is using Windows 7. Microsoft says it's downloaded but I can't find it. I plan on giving this barely used laptop to my daughter to use for school. Did I just spend $139 for nothing?

:)

Jim and Laurie Young, May 5, 2019
  2. malware Win User

Microsoft Windows 7 RC Available for Download

The wait is over, Microsoft has published the official download page for Windows 7 Release Candidate (RC), that's not some pirated torrent link. Offered now directly from Microsoft are five different language versions (English, German, Japanese, French, and Spanish) of both the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7 RC. Minimum system specs to run Windows 7 include:
    • 1 GHz or faster 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor
    • 1 GB RAM (32-bit) / 2 GB RAM (64-bit)
    • 16 GB available disk space (32-bit) / 20 GB (64-bit)
    • DirectX 9 graphics processor with WDDM 1.0 or higher driver
    Don't waste more time, and go directly to the Windows 7 RC download page.

Source: Microsoft

malware, May 5, 2019
  3. Downloading ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, 10

If you need to get your hands on official Microsoft ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, or 10, check out this utility:

Microsoft Windows ISO Download Tool

This new tool allows an easy and comfortable way to download genuine Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 disk images (ISO) directly from Microsoft's servers.

Ever since Microsoft pulled the Windows disk images from Digital River, hunting for untouched ISO files has been a pain. Our new tool will make your life easier, and provides and interface to Microsoft TechBench to download original Windows images directly from Microsoft's server.

Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool
    It can access many different editions and languages. Very handy.

Static~Charge, May 5, 2019
  4. puma99dk| Win User

Just purchased the Windows 10 download for my laptop that is using Windows 7. Microsoft...

Downloading ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, 10

Unfortunately Microsoft pulled the Media Creator Tool for Windows 7 so u can't download it anymore only for 8/8.1 and 10.

puma99dk|, May 5, 2019
Thema:

Just purchased the Windows 10 download for my laptop that is using Windows 7. Microsoft...

1. Just purchased the Windows 10 download for my laptop that is using Windows 7. Microsoft... - Similar Threads - purchased download laptop

2. i want to download windows 10 on my windows 7 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to download windows 10 on my windows 7 laptop: how to download windows 10 on my windows 7 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-download-windows-10-on-my-windows-7/45bde1ff-29a4-46ea-835f-c63e9d165922
  3. i want to download windows 10 on my windows 7 laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i want to download windows 10 on my windows 7 laptop: how to download windows 10 on my windows 7 laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-download-windows-10-on-my-windows-7/45bde1ff-29a4-46ea-835f-c63e9d165922
  4. i want to download windows 10 on my windows 7 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I just purchase online Microsoft Windows 10. It would not download. Would like refund on...

I just purchase online Microsoft Windows 10. It would not download. Would like refund on...: I purchase Windows 10 online, download would not work. I chatted with Manmeet he could not help me. Would like refund on my credit card. Order # 1922964492...
  6. I just purchase online Microsoft Windows 10. It would not download. Would like refund on...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I just purchase online Microsoft Windows 10. It would not download. Would like refund on...: I purchase Windows 10 online, download would not work. I chatted with Manmeet he could not help me. Would like refund on my credit card. Order # 1922964492...
  7. How to download Windows 7 that I just purchased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to download Windows 7 that I just purchased: I just purchased Windows 7 Need help downloading please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-windows-7-that-i-just-purchased/ce3c6148-f885-4abe-a09d-7fba2f603ba4
  8. How to download Windows 7 that I just purchased

How to download Windows 7 that I just purchased: I just purchased Windows 7 Need help downloading please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-download-windows-7-that-i-just-purchased/ce3c6148-f885-4abe-a09d-7fba2f603ba4
  9. Microsoft purchase not downloading!

Microsoft purchase not downloading!: Morning! Hope I am in the right section, Apologies if not!! I made a purchase from the Microsoft apps store, it went through and I was then invited to download/install and told that I now owned this software - nothing happened!! After several attempts I am given a box to get...
  10. Just purchased WIndows 10 Pro. Can't/Won't download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Just purchased WIndows 10 Pro. Can't/Won't download: How can I tell if I am now running Windows 10 Pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-purchased-windows-10-pro-cantwont-download/6261381b-66a7-4a2d-acfc-8027e075cdd7