Windows 10: Just purchased windows 10 pro upgrade from microsoft strore and I can't find it - I bought...

Discus and support Just purchased windows 10 pro upgrade from microsoft strore and I can't find it - I bought... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Just purchased windows 10 pro upgrade from microsoft strore and I can't find it - I bought it to change my language from Chinese to English because I... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by zai xie, Sep 17, 2019.

1. zai xie Win User

Just purchased windows 10 pro upgrade from microsoft strore and I can't find it - I bought...

Just purchased windows 10 pro upgrade from microsoft strore and I can't find it - I bought it to change my language from Chinese to English because I can't read anything - please help

:)

zai xie, Sep 17, 2019

2. Can't upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. We apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you in the best possible ways.

I suggest you to download and create an installation media for Windows 10 Pro form the link provided below:

Download Windows 10

After the installation media is created, suggest you to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro from the installation media. When the upgrade asks for product key, enter the product key purchased for Windows 10 Pro. If it does not accept, suggest you to skip the activation
    step. After the Operating System is installed, suggest you to activate by phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select the Region from the list and click Next.
    • Call the Toll-Free number provided on top and can activate via phone.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 17, 2019
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Sep 17, 2019
  4. JP_2516 Win User

Just purchased windows 10 pro upgrade from microsoft strore and I can't find it - I bought...

Purchased Windows 10 pro upgrade stuck on working on it

• When exactly does the Windows 10 pro upgrade gets stuck? - After i purchased it from the microsoft online store and after clicking no on save files before upgrade (or something like that ), i go back to the screen and i see working on it ....

• Where did you purchase Windows 10 pro upgrade? - Purchased it from the microsoft store

• Are you getting any error message? - None at all

What i did, is that after awhile, it seems to be stuck, i restarted the laptop.

JP_2516, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Just purchased windows 10 pro upgrade from microsoft strore and I can't find it - I bought... - Similar Threads - purchased pro upgrade

2. I purchased the Upgrade from Microsoft store to upgrade Windows Home to Window Pro.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I purchased the Upgrade from Microsoft store to upgrade Windows Home to Window Pro.: I clicked install and i get an error 0x80070490. I followed the error message to responses that tell you to enter a valid activation code I copied it and entered it into Change Product Key and I get the same error. Unable to upgrade your edition go to store to buy genuine...
  3. i just purchased PDF but can't find a download for it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i just purchased PDF but can't find a download for it.: I just purchased PDF program. It says to get the download information in the order history. There's nothing there except the purchase info. How do I download the PDF program?...
  4. i just purchased PDF but can't find a download for it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i just purchased PDF but can't find a download for it.: I just purchased PDF program. It says to get the download information in the order history. There's nothing there except the purchase info. How do I download the PDF program?...
  5. I just purchased the Windows 10 Professional Upgrade from the online Microsoft Store, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just purchased the Windows 10 Professional Upgrade from the online Microsoft Store, but...: I went into Settings + Activation + Go to the Store.I purchased Upgrade to Windows 10/11 Pro.I received a confirmation email that my order was processed. But nothing else was in the email.When I go to my Microsoft Account, it still shows my OS Edition as Windows 10 Home.How...
  6. I just purchased the Windows 10 Professional Upgrade from the online Microsoft Store, but...

I just purchased the Windows 10 Professional Upgrade from the online Microsoft Store, but...: I went into Settings + Activation + Go to the Store.I purchased Upgrade to Windows 10/11 Pro.I received a confirmation email that my order was processed. But nothing else was in the email.When I go to my Microsoft Account, it still shows my OS Edition as Windows 10 Home.How...
  7. I just purchased the Windows 10 Professional Upgrade from the online Microsoft Store, but...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I bought the upgrade from windows 10 home to pro, but I can't activate it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I bought the upgrade from windows 10 home to pro, but I can't activate it.: Like the title says, today I bought the windows 10 upgrade from home to pro on the Microsoft store. I didn't receive a product key or digital license and I did upgrade my RAM few months ago. How can I activate my new copy of windows 10 if necessary. Thanks....
  9. Can't find Windows 10 Pro I bought from Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't find Windows 10 Pro I bought from Store: Hello, I bought Windows 10 Pro from the Store, so I could upgrade from Windows Home. My order was confirmed in my email. However, I can't find any link to a product key, or download page. Nor has my computer automatically installed it, even though it did install some...
  10. I just bought a goame on the Microsoft App store and I can't find it

I just bought a goame on the Microsoft App store and I can't find it: Where is the game that I just bought on the Microsoft app store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-bought-a-goame-on-the-microsoft-app-store/c39af305-f0c4-4a5a-9c74-0b252cf40c24

Users found this page by searching for:

1. just purchased upgrade to windows 10 but it did not upgrade