Windows 10: Just recently built my first gaming PC but for some reason I get this blue screen while I'm...

Discus and support Just recently built my first gaming PC but for some reason I get this blue screen while I'm... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Fancy_Zelda [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Fancy_Zelda, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Just recently built my first gaming PC but for some reason I get this blue screen while I'm...

/u/Fancy_Zelda, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Oct 29, 2019
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Oct 29, 2019
  4. Just recently built my first gaming PC but for some reason I get this blue screen while I'm...

Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Just recently built my first gaming PC but for some reason I get this blue screen while I'm...

1. Just recently built my first gaming PC but for some reason I get this blue screen while I'm... - Similar Threads - recently built gaming

2. I keep getting a blue screen error on my PC with a QR code I just built the PC, and this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep getting a blue screen error on my PC with a QR code I just built the PC, and this...: Help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-a-blue-screen-error-on-my-pc-with-a/230ad54a-494d-493f-8acd-448fa2a1eea3
  3. I keep getting a blue screen error on my PC with a QR code I just built the PC, and this...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep getting a blue screen error on my PC with a QR code I just built the PC, and this...: Help me please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-keep-getting-a-blue-screen-error-on-my-pc-with-a/230ad54a-494d-493f-8acd-448fa2a1eea3
  4. For some reason, i was playing a game and then my pc just downloaded A HUGE file and it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    For some reason, i was playing a game and then my pc just downloaded A HUGE file and it...: Is there anyway to find out why it happend? storage sense only left me with 764 mb left [i am using windows 11.] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/for-some-reason-i-was-playing-a-game-and-then-my/3b27b19a-3c3a-4ddb-a363-7ead5a9e0ba8
  5. For some reason, i was playing a game and then my pc just downloaded A HUGE file and it...

For some reason, i was playing a game and then my pc just downloaded A HUGE file and it...: Is there anyway to find out why it happend? storage sense only left me with 764 mb left [i am using windows 11.] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/for-some-reason-i-was-playing-a-game-and-then-my/3b27b19a-3c3a-4ddb-a363-7ead5a9e0ba8
  6. Hello my name is Josh I keep getting the blue screen and I just built my gaming pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello my name is Josh I keep getting the blue screen and I just built my gaming pc.: I need help it will crash like a hour or so into me gaming I have like discord up,logitech g Hub up and my game I'm playing up and I'm streaming on top of that. My specs are cpu intel i7 2700k mother board msi b660-m ram corsair vengeance pro ×2 16gb,gpu gefore rtx gigabyte...
  7. Hello my name is Josh I keep getting the blue screen and I just built my gaming pc.

Hello my name is Josh I keep getting the blue screen and I just built my gaming pc.: I need help it will crash like a hour or so into me gaming I have like discord up,logitech g Hub up and my game I'm playing up and I'm streaming on top of that. My specs are cpu intel i7 2700k mother board msi b660-m ram corsair vengeance pro ×2 16gb,gpu gefore rtx gigabyte...
  8. PC is getting blue screens while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is getting blue screens while gaming: I reinstalled windows 10 after having 11. Replacing memory sticks sometimes helps to hold on longer without blue screens also it did when I replaced and rendering in DaVinci Resolve went without bluescreen - it did before that. Only Minecraft seems not to be causing blue...
  9. PC is getting blue screens while gaming

PC is getting blue screens while gaming: I reinstalled windows 10 after having 11. Replacing memory sticks sometimes helps to hold on longer without blue screens also it did when I replaced and rendering in DaVinci Resolve went without bluescreen - it did before that. Only Minecraft seems not to be causing blue...
  10. I just built my first PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I just built my first PC: so the setup is asking me to connect to the internet and my motherboard doesn’t have WiFi and the nearest Ethernet access point is on the other side of my room and I don’t want it to download a bunch of bloatware and also my dad pays for office 365 and OneDrive so can I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. just built PC but blue screens