Windows 10: Just reinstalled Windows 10 - OneDrive issue

Discus and support Just reinstalled Windows 10 - OneDrive issue in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Just reinstalled Windows 10 and during setup I checked on to install OneDrive, as I use it to back up my phone photos. After everything was finished,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lucellent, Dec 27, 2019.

1. Just reinstalled Windows 10 - OneDrive issue

Just reinstalled Windows 10 and during setup I checked on to install OneDrive, as I use it to back up my phone photos.

After everything was finished, I noticed something strange. All of my folders from C:\Users\*my name* were in OneDrive, and not just on my PC. This has never happened to me. So whatever I download, put in Pictures, Music or Desktop, would be in OneDrive also.

How do I fix this annoying thing? I tried unlinking and linking my PC but it didn't help.

submitted by /u/lucellent
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/lucellent, Dec 27, 2019

2. Windows 10 - OneDrive

Right click on the app and one of the properties has an option to not automatically start it. Uncheck, restart the computer, and it should stop. If you want to go another step further, find the OneDrive app in the start menu, right click on it and uninstall.

If that is still insufficient, there is a batch uninstaller for OneDrive available online. I can copy the code here if you need it.

FordGT90Concept, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Freezer Win User
    Windows 10 - OneDrive

This is Windows 10 Pro... Enterprise is an entirely different deal and I'm sure I won't have problems that route, but I'm not forking over more $ to dipshit developers. The only thing I can think of is un-linking my Office 365 accounts within Office, but that defeats the purpose of accessing the files ONLINE and managing them from there. I have two alumni accounts, not a single problem in Windows 7/8 until M$shit devs decided to integrate Onedrive. I've deleted, renamed, set read-only to "msosync.exe," ... but windows continues to add it again and again, and NOW I just noticed it's now linking to groove.exe, instead of onedrive. Sooo fn annoying!

Onedrive on Windows 10 is not an 'app' it is integrated. Plus I don't fool around with the Windows Store thoughtless developer child bullshit. Windows Store ought to be completely removed from the Windows platform all together. Also I do not intend to completely remove Onedrive, it defeats the purpose... the purpose is to REMOVE it from Windows Explorer navigation and startup.

Freezer, Dec 27, 2019
  4. Freezer Win User

Just reinstalled Windows 10 - OneDrive issue

Windows 10 - OneDrive

[/quote] Click to expand... Sorry, but I think you're confused and keep referring to Onedrive. There is a big difference between the consumer version of Onedrive business O365 version. I do not have the consumer version of Onedrive installed... it is Onedrive for Business. Also, this script is for "Onedrive" .... not Onedrive for Business. Thanks anyway.

OneDrive (for Business) built-in Windows 10 differences?

No thanks for providing a non-rant version. I ought to recruit about 20 million people and walk down to Microsoft headquarters and do them in. Tired of Microsoft forcing their childish development skills on the masses.

Freezer, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

Just reinstalled Windows 10 - OneDrive issue

1. Just reinstalled Windows 10 - OneDrive issue - Similar Threads - reinstalled OneDrive issue

2. Uninstall and reinstall OneDrive in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Uninstall and reinstall OneDrive in Windows 10: In have uninstalled OneDrive for Windows 10 Right Click Start; Choose Run; Type appwiz.cpl and click OK; find OneDrive and delete it; restart the computer. Then when I go to the OneDrive Download Page, there is no reinstall option. The message is: if you have Windows 10,...
  3. Uninstall and reinstall OneDrive in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstall and reinstall OneDrive in Windows 10: In have uninstalled OneDrive for Windows 10 Right Click Start; Choose Run; Type appwiz.cpl and click OK; find OneDrive and delete it; restart the computer. Then when I go to the OneDrive Download Page, there is no reinstall option. The message is: if you have Windows 10,...
  4. Uninstall and reinstall OneDrive in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 reinstallation issue

Windows 10 reinstallation issue: I just have a problem, I just reset my windows 10 laptop and want to reinstall windows 10The Whole installation media talks about a windows product key to complete the process,When i bought this laptop, Windows 10 came in Pre-installed so i never really got any product key...
  6. reinstall windows 10 and onedrive problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reinstall windows 10 and onedrive problems: I have 2 Desktop computer. On the main computer, I have multiple files saved on the computer and OneDrive in the Cloud. The second computer is a spare computer is used mainly for E-mail and surfing the web. I reinstalled windows 10 on the spare computer using the "erase...
  7. Reinstalling OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Reinstalling OneDrive: Have experienced a syncing problem so tried to reinstall OneDrive but got error code 0x80040c82, retried a few times but with the same message - any advice? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstalling-onedrive/fea40e59-89b0-4501-8bac-e7ab4d543397"
  8. OneDrive and Windows 10 Reinstall

OneDrive and Windows 10 Reinstall: PC currently Windows 10 PC was upgraded long time ago from Windows 8.0 Original synced drive was called "SkyDrive" (newer PCs use a folder called "OneDrive") SkyDrive is presently located at the following location: J:\Users\Kevin\Documents\SkyDrive I currently have an...
  9. Can't reinstall OneDrive to Windows 10

Can't reinstall OneDrive to Windows 10: Hello, I recently uninstalled OneDrive with the intent to reinstall it from the website due to some errors with certain folders displaying red X's even though they were synced. After running the installation from the download page, it displayed an error (Code: 0x80070020,...
  10. REINSTALLING ONEDRIVE

REINSTALLING ONEDRIVE: About every 3 weeks, my OneDrive app disappears. In the past, a MS tech has remotely solved the problem by using appwiz.cpl to uninstall OneDrive, then reinstall went smoothly. Now, I cannot uninstall OneDrive no matter what method I use....