Windows 10: Just reinstalled Windows. have a few questions

Discus and support Just reinstalled Windows. have a few questions in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I browse the file explorer, in the left side it continuously shows me which folder I'm in. This is blocking me from viewing quick access and is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Tiniest_ATINY, Sep 26, 2020.

1. Just reinstalled Windows. have a few questions

1. When I browse the file explorer, in the left side it continuously shows me which folder I'm in. This is blocking me from viewing quick access and is quite annoying.
    2. In my last computer I pinned the music folder to the taskbar, but here it won't let me pin any folder, just the file explorer.
    3. How do I remove onedrive? Should I remove onedrive?

Thanks

submitted by /u/Tiniest_ATINY
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Tiniest_ATINY, Sep 26, 2020
  2. Jerry8A Win User

Reinstall System Image Question

Reinstall System Image Question –
    When saving a system image in Windows 10, it saves it as “Windows Image Backup.” I then add the date to the listing and save it. Therefore, I have a list of backups that read like “Windows Image Backup 9-4-19.”
    So, this is my question.
    If I need to reinstall my system image, does Windows allow me to choose any of the backups in my list to reinstall?
    Thanks,
    Jerry

Jerry8A, Sep 26, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Just reinstalled Windows. have a few questions :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 26, 2020
  4. Just reinstalled Windows. have a few questions

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 26, 2020
Thema:

Just reinstalled Windows. have a few questions

1. Just reinstalled Windows. have a few questions - Similar Threads - reinstalled few questions

2. I have a few questions.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a few questions.: First, should I turn AMD tessellation setting to overide, and set max level to 0 for global settings? I've heard a lot of people say it helps in games, but I want to know if I should do it for my whole pc. Second, should I turn on Nvidia low latency or AMD Anti-lag for my...
  3. I have a few questions.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a few questions.: First, should I turn AMD tessellation setting to overide, and set max level to 0 for global settings? I've heard a lot of people say it helps in games, but I want to know if I should do it for my whole pc. Second, should I turn on Nvidia low latency or AMD Anti-lag for my...
  4. Got a new laptop, just wanna ask a few questions?

in Windows 10 Support
    Got a new laptop, just wanna ask a few questions?: This will be my 2nd (and last thread) Im new, like I said in the other thread, so I dont know where all of these go yet, again, I apologize in advance. I just got a new laptop, havent even opened it yet, because I would like to ask a few things before I do. 1) Any...
  5. A few questions about reinstalling Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A few questions about reinstalling Windows 10: Ahoy Windows 10 folks! So as the title says, I'm going to be reinstalling Windows 10 completely (planning to do so tomorrow). What I bought (about 1 year ago, when I built this PC) is a full "Retail" version of Windows 10 Home, which came in the form of the little white box...
  6. Boxcryptor users - I have a few questions . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boxcryptor users - I have a few questions . . .: Up front: I have not yet installed Boxcryptor (or other similar software). Before giving it a try I would like to ask some questions. Maybe what I am thinking of isn't possible. Scenario now: on both my PC and laptop, my files are stored within a TrueCrypt like container, I...
  7. a few Windows 10 questions

a few Windows 10 questions: Hi, I bought a Mini PC AWOW Desktop Computer Intel Celeron N3450 Windows 10 last weak to do Windows things on after only owning Macs since 2012. Really liking it so far, but did have a couple questions was hoping you guys could help me out with. The first was trying to...
  8. Going to do a fresh install of windows. Have a few questions.

Going to do a fresh install of windows. Have a few questions.: The PC I will be doing it on, I'll be giving to my brother. It has the Education version of windows on it, that I was able to get with my school email. My questions are, is there a way to keep the version and possibly transfer it to my new computer or will it be gone forever...
  9. A few questions

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    A few questions: Hi there! I am a 19-year old student studying Level 3 Print Media & Journalism in the UK, a Creative Media course. I recently purchased a HP Stream 11 laptop, which arrived yesterday. I bought it to do my college work during this period of all schools + colleges being...
  10. Hi, I just installed Windows 10 - a few questions

in Windows 10 Support
    Hi, I just installed Windows 10 - a few questions: Hi everyone, I just installed Windows 10 last night. Would someone point me to an article that explains some procedures to do after a fresh install? Over on sevenforums, there was a page that talked about antivirus and stuff like that, to do after a clean install. Any...