Windows 10: Just reset my laptop and had to go through the sacred ritual

Discus and support Just reset my laptop and had to go through the sacred ritual in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/arnav2904 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/arnav2904, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Just reset my laptop and had to go through the sacred ritual

/u/arnav2904, Oct 29, 2019

2. Any Sacred 2 players?

hey guys i was wondering,on the uninstall program list i was wondering how big sacred 2 is surpose to be on the list?? because mine shows 133mb

kurosagi01, Oct 29, 2019
  3. Clem Win User
    Multiple Issues After Resetting Laptop

Hi,

I recently reset my laptop and since then I've been experiencing a whole host of issues:

• Windows search bar doesn't work
    • Shop app won't open
    • Won't allow me to change location settings
    • Clock/calendar on my toolbar is unresponsive when I click on it

Any ideas what the problem might be, please? Advice / suggestions are very much appreciated!

Cheers,

4. n-ster Win User

Just reset my laptop and had to go through the sacred ritual

n-ster, Oct 29, 2019
Thema:

Just reset my laptop and had to go through the sacred ritual

1. Just reset my laptop and had to go through the sacred ritual - Similar Threads - reset laptop through

2. reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    reset my laptop: my laptop tells me that i need 4 gb for me to reset it but i dont have that much space i only have 1 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-my-laptop/9f970c9d-eff5-4876-9ced-30e6150ac5e2
  3. Going Through a Problem Loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Going Through a Problem Loop: So I'll keep this short; one morning I woke up to my laptop not really working. It would start up, the lights would go on, and the screen would light up as if it were about to display something, but never did. At first I thought it might've been the black screen of death, but...
  4. I just hate it, win10 had to be reset, refused to come up

in Windows 10 Support
    I just hate it, win10 had to be reset, refused to come up: I dual boot with win7. Win7 was having a lot of troubles, suddenly refusing to boot due a defective video card shutting down the signal would just be lost. So I kept having to power it off and on, and eventually 7 quit. I replaced video card with another nvidia card. So after...
  5. Temporary Internet files location had changed, which I then reseted, and then my laptop...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Temporary Internet files location had changed, which I then reseted, and then my laptop...: I hadn't noticed any changes but then I noticed the yellow caution icon at the bottom right. Then Device Performance and Health prompted me to run the troubleshooter as it displayed the message 'Some apps stopped working'. After running the troubleshooter, the result was...
  6. My purchases wont go through.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My purchases wont go through.: It will always say that it cant process the payment even tho i have money in the card. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-purchases-wont-go-through/829b1bab-a679-4548-8e41-414fe482dce5"
  7. Resetting my laptop

Resetting my laptop: My siblings received a laptop from a friend. They wanted to download a new game but didn't have enough space. They wanted to do a full factory reset in order to get rid of anything extra that may be stopping them from doing so (as well as the previous owner's personal stuff)....
  8. My laptop will not play sound through my headset, and just continues to play through my...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop will not play sound through my headset, and just continues to play through my...: Once I plug my headset into my laptop, it just ignores it. My laptop continues to play through the speaker. On playback devices you cannot find my headset. I've done an update/restart of the laptop and nothing has been fixed. I have tried other earbuds, but the same result....
  9. Resetting my laptop

Resetting my laptop: Hi! I bought a laptop back in 2015, and it had Windows 8 preinstalled. I updated to Windows 10 afterwards, and currently I've Windows 10 Home Single language (OS Build 17763.437). For some reasons, I'm having a lot of problems. I was thinking about using the Reset this PC...
  10. had to reset my acer notebook

had to reset my acer notebook: i reset it and now it didnt install all of the windows 10 drivers and it just keeps saying rpc unavailable can u plz help me fix this its my only way to do my school work...