Windows 10: Just reset my laptop. Now windows isn't activated.

Discus and support Just reset my laptop. Now windows isn't activated. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My laptop was having issues not booting and wasn't able to roll back to a recovery point. So I reset it and everything was working fine. however at the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tyler Constance, Jan 9, 2022.

1. Just reset my laptop. Now windows isn't activated.

My laptop was having issues not booting and wasn't able to roll back to a recovery point. So I reset it and everything was working fine. however at the moment it's saying my windows isn't activated, and there's now a watermark in the corner of my screen. Is there somewhere I can find the activation code or something? Cause my paperwork that came with the laptop has gone missing. I paid for my laptop to come with Windows 10 Pro and I don't really want to buy it again.Thank you.

:)

Tyler Constance, Jan 9, 2022

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jan 9, 2022
  3. Problem with dvd writer in HP dv 6700 laptop

Thankyou, the laptop isn’t my main computer, but I will run the diagnostics program as suggested

reddwarf4ever, Jan 9, 2022
  4. Jakub578 Win User

Just reset my laptop. Now windows isn't activated.

Cortana isn´t working

When I hit enter, it did something, but there´s still no Cortana, even after restart. So I tried it again, but now it says that it failed, because it´s already installed and it´s working in PC. So it should work, but Cortana still isn´t here.

Jakub578, Jan 9, 2022
Thema:

Just reset my laptop. Now windows isn't activated.

1. Just reset my laptop. Now windows isn't activated. - Similar Threads - reset laptop isn't

2. Reset CMOS, now my Windows suddenly isn't activated.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset CMOS, now my Windows suddenly isn't activated.: Hey all, rest the CMOS on my motherboard to troubleshoot an issue I had with my computer. When I started it again however, I got the "Activate Windows" notification. I've tried running the troubleshooter, but that hasn't helped at all. I got my license by porting it over from...
  3. Reset CMOS, now my Windows suddenly isn't activated.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset CMOS, now my Windows suddenly isn't activated.: Hey all, rest the CMOS on my motherboard to troubleshoot an issue I had with my computer. When I started it again however, I got the "Activate Windows" notification. I've tried running the troubleshooter, but that hasn't helped at all. I got my license by porting it over from...
  4. Just reset my laptop. Now windows isn't activated.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just reset my laptop. Now windows isn't activated.: My laptop was having issues not booting and wasn't able to roll back to a recovery point. So I reset it and everything was working fine. however at the moment it's saying my windows isn't activated, and there's now a watermark in the corner of my screen. Is there somewhere I...
  5. Just reset my laptop. Now windows isn't activated.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Just reset my laptop. Now windows isn't activated.: My laptop was having issues not booting and wasn't able to roll back to a recovery point. So I reset it and everything was working fine. however at the moment it's saying my windows isn't activated, and there's now a watermark in the corner of my screen. Is there somewhere I...
  6. Windows 10 pro isn't activated, activate windows now

Windows 10 pro isn't activated, activate windows now: About 3 years ago I got a laptop with windows 10 pro already on it as a gift. A few months ago a watermark saying "Windows isn't activated, activate windows now" popped up and is still saying I have a non-genuine version of windows 10 pro. When I go to settings > activation...
  7. Added work account to laptop and now it says windows isn't activated

Added work account to laptop and now it says windows isn't activated: I recently added my work email account to my home laptop. I work in a school. When I added the account my version of windows changed to windows 10 Education and it started saying my copy of windows is not activated. I assume this is because my activation key is for another...
  8. win 10 was activated and i reset my dell laptop and now not activated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win 10 was activated and i reset my dell laptop and now not activated: this is my screen shot[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-was-activated-and-i-reset-my-dell-laptop/c303780b-d0d6-4f02-a2ff-907a5717d1e6
  9. I just installed a new CPU, RAM and motherboard, and now my windows isn't activated?

I just installed a new CPU, RAM and motherboard, and now my windows isn't activated?: I did a free upgrade from 8.1 to 10 so I don't have a product key, but a digital license, but even signing into my computer with my microsoft account which shows has windows 10 pro, it still says I need to activate windows? Help please!lol...
  10. Changed hardware and now windows isn't activated.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Changed hardware and now windows isn't activated.: I've already gone through the built in trouble-shooting and I don't have any other accounts with this version of windows on it. I got my original computer from a friend about four years ago and swapped out everything except for the drives, so you can say I built a new...