Windows 10: Just reset my pc and I can’t connect to WiFi now.

Discus and support Just reset my pc and I can’t connect to WiFi now. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just did a factory reset on my windows 10, and now it’s finally been done but I can’t connect to the internet because there’s no options at all, when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nann3887, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Just reset my pc and I can’t connect to WiFi now.

I just did a factory reset on my windows 10, and now it’s finally been done but I can’t connect to the internet because there’s no options at all, when I trouble shoot it says plug an Ethernet cable into this computer which isn’t an option it’s so fucking frustrating.

I also did the crappy little thing with device manager and that didn’t work.

submitted by /u/nann3887
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/nann3887, Jul 1, 2020
  2. eat beans Win User

Windows 10 “We can’t connect to the internet right now.”

I factory resetted my Dell Inspiron, and after it reset. I had to go through setup. It told me that “there’s a problem that’s keeping us from getting your PC ready to use, but we think an update will help things get working again.” I need to connect to the internet to download the update. So, I try and connect to the internet and it says “We can’t connect to the internet right now. Please try again.” If I try to press skip this step, it just says “Just a moment...” for about 10 minutes and then restarts, back to the start of setup. Anyone know how to fix this?

eat beans, Jul 1, 2020
  3. I want to Turn My PC Into WiFi Hotspot and Share your Internet Connection

Turn My PC Into WiFi Hotspot and Share my Internet Connection

I have done steps 1 and 2 (see below) and were carried out successfully. However, cannot carryout steps 3, 4 and 5. cant't seem to find them as indicted in windows 10.

• Step 1: Go To Window icon and Search for “Command Prompt” and run it as administrator.
    • Step 2: Now, to create a Hosted Network and start it, just enter the following two command into Command Prompt and Press Enter:
    • 1. netsh wlan set hostednetwork mode=allow ssid=Mashnol key=Mashnol123
    • 2. netsh wlan start hostednetwork
    • : Now one Hosted Network ( ssid=”Mashnol”) is created.
    • Step 3 For this, Right Click on “WiFi” tray icon on taskbar –> Go To “Open Network and Sharing Centre”. Here you can see “LAN” with your SSID.
    • Step 4: Right Click on the Ethernet/Wireless Internet connection to which you want to make as a WiFi hotspot –> “Properties” –> Under “Sharing” Tab–> Tick Checkbox “Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s internet connection”
      –> Now select “LAN” of your SSID from Drop Down Menu in “Home Networking Connection”.
    • Step 5: Setting part is done. Now you can connect your Mobile or other PC systems with this WiFi hotspot and enjoy Internet connection.

thanks

lifespan1000, Jul 1, 2020
  4. Mala_S Win User

Just reset my pc and I can’t connect to WiFi now.

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

Just reset my pc and I can’t connect to WiFi now.

1. Just reset my pc and I can’t connect to WiFi now. - Similar Threads - reset can’t connect

2. Can’t connect to my wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can’t connect to my wifi: My acer swift 3 can’t connect to my home wifi but can connect to my hospot and other wifi.. it will display “can’t connect to this network”.. so i resolved this..Because i can connect my home wifi with my phone but my laptop can’t...
  3. Can’t connect to my wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can’t connect to my wifi: My acer swift 3 can’t connect to my home wifi but can connect to my hospot and other wifi.. it will display “can’t connect to this network”.. so i resolved this..Because i can connect my home wifi with my phone but my laptop can’t...
  4. Can’t connect to my wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows Crashed and now I can’t connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Crashed and now I can’t connect to wifi: Was on my laptop and then windows crashed and said it was restarting, I didn’t write down what the error was in the bottom left. It then stayed at 0% for over an hour and so eventually I just forced a restart. Now when I turn it on it says no available connections and doesn’t...
  6. Windows Crashed and now I can’t connect to wifi

Windows Crashed and now I can’t connect to wifi: Was on my laptop and then windows crashed and said it was restarting, I didn’t write down what the error was in the bottom left. It then stayed at 0% for over an hour and so eventually I just forced a restart. Now when I turn it on it says no available connections and doesn’t...
  7. Windows Crashed and now I can’t connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. I just reset my pc and now I can’t login.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I just reset my pc and now I can’t login.: Really need help with this please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-reset-my-pc-and-now-i-cant-login/06572f4a-faf7-4c35-b633-2c91a738bfbc
  9. I just reset my pc and now I can’t login.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just reset my pc and now I can’t login.: Really need help with this please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-reset-my-pc-and-now-i-cant-login/06572f4a-faf7-4c35-b633-2c91a738bfbc
  10. I just reset my pc and now I can’t login.