Windows 10: Just reseted my pc and updated it to Windows 10, mouse still freezes

Discus and support Just reseted my pc and updated it to Windows 10, mouse still freezes in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I uninstalled and reinstalled and plug the wired mouse. The don’t work. I thought reseting my pc will work. HELP!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KingRoyale1995, Nov 24, 2018.

1. Just reseted my pc and updated it to Windows 10, mouse still freezes

I uninstalled and reinstalled and plug the wired mouse. The don’t work. I thought reseting my pc will work. HELP!

:)

KingRoyale1995, Nov 24, 2018

2. Windows 10 fully updated. Mouse freezes now and then.

i only have mouse and keyboard connected. dont use anything else.

PC is chill. CPU on load is less than 55C. I have lots of fans!

When i restart the PC it goes away, so pretty sure thats not heat.

I changed my port too! it came back again after some time. Windows 10 really sucks.

de.das.dude, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Frick Win User
    Windows 10 fully updated. Mouse freezes now and then.

Sooooo replace mouse?

Frick, Nov 24, 2018
  4. Just reseted my pc and updated it to Windows 10, mouse still freezes

Windows 10 fully updated. Mouse freezes now and then.

UPDATE: Mouse is freezing.

ONLY G400.

other mice working goood.

de.das.dude, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

Just reseted my pc and updated it to Windows 10, mouse still freezes

1. Just reseted my pc and updated it to Windows 10, mouse still freezes - Similar Threads - reseted updated mouse

2. Pc freezes at startup but mouse still moves

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc freezes at startup but mouse still moves: Hi, a friend brought his PC over to me for this very same issue. I noticed his PC would get to the desktop and then freeze and u would be unable to click or interact with anything, I would still be able to move the mouse pointer around however. After swapping around ram,...
  3. Pc freezes at startup but mouse still moves

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pc freezes at startup but mouse still moves: Hi, a friend brought his PC over to me for this very same issue. I noticed his PC would get to the desktop and then freeze and u would be unable to click or interact with anything, I would still be able to move the mouse pointer around however. After swapping around ram,...
  4. Pc freezes at startup but mouse still moves

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. PC Freezing but can still move my mouse.

PC Freezing but can still move my mouse.: Hello, my PC randomly freezes.List of things I can do while it is frozen:-- I can switch tabsNot on google chrome-- I can open things like Snipping Tool but can't interact with them-- I can open my windows menu but when I search/type something it just goes blank-- I can move...
  6. My pc freezes but I can still move the mouse after a windows update

My pc freezes but I can still move the mouse after a windows update: Hi there I recently installed windows onto a brand new NVME SSD and I encountered an error where my PC freezes but I can still move my mouse and even interact with some programs but I cant do anything other than reset it at the power switch to make it go away. I...
  7. windows freezes but mouse still works

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows freezes but mouse still works: so im doing this for my brother. so yesterday he opened his computer and then it said Toshiba like it always has and then when the screen turned to the lock screen nothing showed up except his lock screen background and his mouse whatever button you pressed nothing happened...
  8. Windows 10 freezes, mouse still moveable

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 freezes, mouse still moveable: Hello, I've been looking for a solution but seem to not find anything that solves my problem so here is my problem: I recently updated my windows 7 PC to a 100% clean fresh installation of windows 10 even going so far to overwrite any personal data over it to start from...
  9. Reset and Windows still freezes

in Windows 10 Support
    Reset and Windows still freezes: I performed a full reset with cleaning both drives. Windows still freezing. At a loss. After the reset a message appeared that all files could not be deleted. Do not know if that is the issue. Issue seemed to begin when new wireless keyboard was installed. 127168
  10. Just updated to latest windows 10 update and PC freezes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Just updated to latest windows 10 update and PC freezes: Within moments of startup my pc freezes..nothing responds...with cntrl alt delete rendered useless and then eventually the screen goes black Then after about 5 minutes of black screen it says failure to display security and shut down options.. Have tried a few fixes but no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i did windows 10 updates and reseted everything

2. windows 10 reseted

3. my windows desktop just reseted