Windows 10: Just restored my computer, but not seeing original Version 1809 update information in...

Discus and support Just restored my computer, but not seeing original Version 1809 update information in... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was having problems with my system booting and not showing me the correct sign in scene. In an effort to insure that I had the correct items... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ChuckV1, Jan 24, 2019.

1. ChuckV1 Win User

Just restored my computer, but not seeing original Version 1809 update information in...

I was having problems with my system booting and not showing me the correct sign in scene. In an effort to insure that I had the correct items loading, I decided to restore the system back to a 1/18/2019 system image from a portable drive. The backup worked well and is booting correctly, as it did prior to the problem. (I see the ocean cave sign-in scene as opposed to the mountains and lake sign-in scene.)

After the restore and after checking with other users, the computer is running v1809, OS Build 17763.292 which is the latest version. The computer was updated to v1809 on 1/12/2019 and there was one item listed in the Feature Update and 3 under the Quality Updates.

QUESTION: Why is my Update History not showing the original v1809 Feature Update, nor the original 3 Quality updates? It does show 2 Quality Updates from this morning, 1/23/2019. The two updates listed are KB4476976 and KB4481031 as "Successfully installed on ‎1/‎23/‎2019". The system seems to be working ok, but I thought it was odd.

cv

:)

ChuckV1, Jan 24, 2019
Thema:

Just restored my computer, but not seeing original Version 1809 update information in...

1. Just restored my computer, but not seeing original Version 1809 update information in... - Similar Threads - restored computer seeing

2. Updated to Windows 10 Version 1809 and now can't see my documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Updated to Windows 10 Version 1809 and now can't see my documents: My computer automatically updated Windows to version 1809. All of my apps are still installed, but my documents folder is empty, my desktop files are gone, and my app defaults (such as internet browser and taskbar) have changed. I have tried signing out and signing back in...
  3. Photos App Restore original version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos App Restore original version: The original Photos App was wonderful (Pre-2016). The updated version(s) are/where terrible. Someone provided a real working solution to restore the original Photos App in a thread here a while ago but I cannot find that thread. The method involved uninstalling and...
  4. Restoring computer to original windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Restoring computer to original windows: I had bought a windows 8 laptop/ tablet computer. One of my friends upgraded it to windows 10. And few day later i realized the touch screen and the whole tablet features got disabled. It tried everything to enable touch screen. It said it was on when it still not...
  5. Windows 10 update from version 1809 to version 1903 crashed my computer...

Windows 10 update from version 1809 to version 1903 crashed my computer...: ....now it's stuck in an endless cycle of booting, recovering from the update by using the external USB memory and "Undoing changes made to your computer"...and rebooting into the same cycle again....
  6. restore original doc.x

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    restore original doc.x: trying to restore a doc.x that i accidently pasted the wrong doc onto. have tried all the help and restore functions but still saying it is not there.... anything i am missing??...
  7. Not seeing Windows 1809 update

Not seeing Windows 1809 update: My PC is up to date on Windows 10 Pro 1803 Why am I not seeing any updates for version 1809? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-seeing-windows-1809-update/a788eb18-057c-41d1-a247-aa16deacdf1b
  8. My computer won't turn off after updating to version 1809!

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My computer won't turn off after updating to version 1809!: Recently 1 week or something ago i updated my windows 10 to 1809 by clicking on 'check for updates' in control panel or whatever it is called now. Now I've been noticing lately that windows shuts off after pressing on shut down in start menu but the CPU still remains running....
  9. After updating my computer to version 1809, my computer is overloaded with cpu, especially...

After updating my computer to version 1809, my computer is overloaded with cpu, especially...: I need support[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-updating-my-computer-to-version-1809-my/6533394f-e1cd-4bbb-8e38-ecdb268bf449
  10. how to restore windows 10 computer to original state

how to restore windows 10 computer to original state: Bought a computer that turned out to be faulty. Retailer will take it back. How do I restore it to its original state https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-restore-windows-10-computer-to-original/2073bbc0-d027-4472-a117-d04845bf1c37