Windows 10: Just Saying Hello

Discus and support Just Saying Hello in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am Brian Langsdale a retired paramedic of 78 years. I live in Hull, East Yorkshire,UK together with my lovely wife, a Bichon Frise and a West Island... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by westie, Oct 8, 2019.

1. westie Win User

Just Saying Hello

I am Brian Langsdale a retired paramedic of 78 years.
    I live in Hull, East Yorkshire,UK together with my lovely wife, a Bichon Frise and a West Island White Terrier.
    I can do regular tasks with computer installations and office applications.
    I send best wishes and huge luck to all.
    Dr. Brian W Langsdale

:)

westie, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Say 'Hello' to Windows Hello on Windows 10

Source: Say "Hello" to Windows Hello on Windows 10 | Blogging Windows

Brink, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Windows Hello-Surface Laptop

I have completed all of the steps suggested, with no luck. It still says: "Windows Hello Isn't available on this device".

MerissaLouks, Oct 8, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

Just Saying Hello

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Just Saying Hello :p

cadaveca, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

Just Saying Hello

1. Just Saying Hello - Similar Threads - Saying Hello

2. Windows says my 240GB hard drive is full but when I check properties of all folders there...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows says my 240GB hard drive is full but when I check properties of all folders there...: Windows 10 Pro says my 240GB hard drive is full but when I check properties of all folders there is only 30GB? System restore is off and virtual memory is only 2432MB. What am I missing that is taking up almost 200GB?...
  3. windows 10 product key "not found", website says its activated on my pc.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 product key "not found", website says its activated on my pc.: basically, the title. I booted up windows 10 no problem. i have a license attached to my account, or at least i should, because it's worked the last 2 pcs ive used. however, after building my new pc, again i started up windows, all was well. The next day (today) the little...
  4. MY new windows 10 install recognises my webcam but the Windows Hello says it can't find...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    MY new windows 10 install recognises my webcam but the Windows Hello says it can't find...: I just upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I bought a webcam to use facial recognition with Hello. The camera works with 'camera' but Hello says it can't find a compatible device. Is there a way to uninstall Hello and reinstall?...
  5. My Lenovo Laptop won't let me set up windows hello. In the account settings it says "some...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My Lenovo Laptop won't let me set up windows hello. In the account settings it says "some...: this is my personal laptop and I payed for it myself. It was not given to me by any institution or business. I use my Colorado State University email often but my Microsoft account is linked to my personal email. I want to set up windows hello and would love some help with...
  6. Windows 10 says "hello" to finger scan, but doesn't actually log me in (similar post,...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 says "hello" to finger scan, but doesn't actually log me in (similar post,...: Running Windows 10 Home Version 1803 on a Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 260 When I attempt to login with my fingerprint windows hello recognizes me but does not log me in. I am told the PIN is not available. This is a local account (one of the previously proposed solutions) Tried...
  7. How can I say "no" to Windows Hello and log in as another user?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How can I say "no" to Windows Hello and log in as another user?: So I got a new laptop which has a camera that supports Windows Hello, and it's great when I want to log into the machine as myself, but what if I want to log in under a different account with a password? The only way I have found that I can do this is if I physically hold my...
  8. Windows 10 says hello, but not without controversy

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 says hello, but not without controversy: Windows 10 couldn't have come as more of a breath of fresh air for those who were stuck on a widely-unpopular Windows 8. But there was still a good portion of people left on Windows 7, put off from upgrading -- not just because of the problems with Windows 8, but the...
  9. Windows Threshold: Say hello to the notification center

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Threshold: Say hello to the notification center: More details on Microsoft’s next major version of Windows, codenamed Threshold, have come our way today. With an expected release date of September 30th for the technical preview, Microsoft is quickly putting together some final pieces before they release the OS for testing...
  10. Say 'Hello' to Windows Hello on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Say 'Hello' to Windows Hello on Windows 10: With our Windows 10 launch fast approaching we’re excited for you to say “Hello” to Windows Hello. You may remember we introduced you to Windows Hello back in March. Windows Hello is biometric authentication that provides you instant access to your Windows 10 devices*. Simply...