Windows 10: Just Saying Hello

Discus and support Just Saying Hello in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am Brian Langsdale a retired paramedic of 78 years. I live in Hull, East Yorkshire,UK together with my lovely wife, a Bichon Frise and a West Island... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by westie, Oct 8, 2019.

1. westie Win User

Just Saying Hello

I am Brian Langsdale a retired paramedic of 78 years.
    I live in Hull, East Yorkshire,UK together with my lovely wife, a Bichon Frise and a West Island White Terrier.
    I can do regular tasks with computer installations and office applications.
    I send best wishes and huge luck to all.
    Dr. Brian W Langsdale

:)

westie, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

Say 'Hello' to Windows Hello on Windows 10

Source: Say "Hello" to Windows Hello on Windows 10 | Blogging Windows

Brink, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Windows Hello-Surface Laptop

I have completed all of the steps suggested, with no luck. It still says: "Windows Hello Isn't available on this device".

MerissaLouks, Oct 8, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

Just Saying Hello

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Just Saying Hello :p

cadaveca, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

Just Saying Hello

1. Just Saying Hello - Similar Threads - Saying Hello

2. why does my settings say that my facial recognition and windows hello pin option is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why does my settings say that my facial recognition and windows hello pin option is...: when I go to settingswindows 11 > sign in options > ways to sign in, I see that my facial recognition and pin both under windows hello says that 'this option is currently unavailable. i also cannot change my pin or edit anything regarding those 2. it says 'this option is...
  3. why does my settings say that my facial recognition and windows hello pin option is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does my settings say that my facial recognition and windows hello pin option is...: when I go to settingswindows 11 > sign in options > ways to sign in, I see that my facial recognition and pin both under windows hello says that 'this option is currently unavailable. i also cannot change my pin or edit anything regarding those 2. it says 'this option is...
  4. Hello! Can't open Minecraft. It keep saying file system error -1069586941

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello! Can't open Minecraft. It keep saying file system error -1069586941: Anytime I try to open up Minecraft or the Minecraft launcher, it keeps giving me an error that says -1069586941. I've tried wiping my computer, but it still will not open. Is there any solution?Thanks,...
  5. Hello! Can't open Minecraft. It keep saying file system error -1069586941

Hello! Can't open Minecraft. It keep saying file system error -1069586941: Anytime I try to open up Minecraft or the Minecraft launcher, it keeps giving me an error that says -1069586941. I've tried wiping my computer, but it still will not open. Is there any solution?Thanks,...
  6. Hello! Can't open Minecraft. It keep saying file system error -1069586941

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows Hello always says currently unavailable.

Windows Hello always says currently unavailable.: I've looked at previous questions that were similar, but nothing is seeming to work. My laptop HP Pavillion, Windows 11 has stopped allowing me to use Windows Hello Fingerprint, which honestly wouldn't bother me so much if it hadn't also decided I am now required to change my...
  8. Windows Hello always says currently unavailable.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello always says currently unavailable.: I've looked at previous questions that were similar, but nothing is seeming to work. My laptop HP Pavillion, Windows 11 has stopped allowing me to use Windows Hello Fingerprint, which honestly wouldn't bother me so much if it hadn't also decided I am now required to change my...
  9. Hello this is my new pc when I downloaded fortnight it there is a message that says A...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello this is my new pc when I downloaded fortnight it there is a message that says A...: Hello this is my new pc when I downloaded fortnight it there is a message that says A D3D11-compatible GPU Feature Level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0 is required to run the engine please help!...
  10. Hello this is my new pc when I downloaded fortnight it there is a message that says A...

Hello this is my new pc when I downloaded fortnight it there is a message that says A...: Hello this is my new pc when I downloaded fortnight it there is a message that says A D3D11-compatible GPU Feature Level 11.0, Shader Model 5.0 is required to run the engine please help!...