Windows 10: Just spent $150 on a Windows Key that doesnt work and i cant get a call back from any...

Discus and support Just spent $150 on a Windows Key that doesnt work and i cant get a call back from any... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Support wont give me a real person to talk to. My computer keeps giving me a stupid watermark saying i need to activate, even though i already did and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by TheDrillPrivate, Jan 10, 2021.

1. Just spent $150 on a Windows Key that doesnt work and i cant get a call back from any...

Support wont give me a real person to talk to.

My computer keeps giving me a stupid watermark saying i need to activate, even though i already did and its been working find up until now for months.

I spent $150 to get a new windows key, and it doesnt work and says its invalid. I want a solution or my money back.

:)

TheDrillPrivate, Jan 10, 2021

2. Windows key + V doesn't work

I'm using Home. Thanks everyone but I had previously followed ALL the steps recommended in your posts including enabling Group Policy Editor and enabling "Allow Clipboard History" within it. All the settings for the clipboard are correct but Windows Key + V doesn't work. To dalchina, as I indicated in my post, I am using version 1809 with build 17763. See images.

Just spent 0 on a Windows Key that doesnt work and i cant get a call back from any... [​IMG]

Just spent 0 on a Windows Key that doesnt work and i cant get a call back from any... [​IMG]

BARNEYKATZ1978, Jan 10, 2021
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Keyboard shortcut Alt key not working

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any software or hardware changes on your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: You may check if the ALT key is functioning correctly in on-screen keyboard. It will help us to verify if there is any issue with the keyboard.

Follow the steps below to open On-screen Keyboard.

• Windows + Q, type OSK (on-screen keyboard)

• And check if it works
    Step 2: Run Hardware and device Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jan 10, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Just spent $150 on a Windows Key that doesnt work and i cant get a call back from any...

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

Just spent $150 on a Windows Key that doesnt work and i cant get a call back from any...

1. Just spent $150 on a Windows Key that doesnt work and i cant get a call back from any... - Similar Threads - spent $150 Key

2. I just spent half an hour

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just spent half an hour: trying to talk to someone at MS. Isn't it awesome that when a company gets your money they no longer feel the need to even acknowledge you?Need any help? We'll set up a hamster cage that you can run round and round in.There, was I polite enough in this post so it won't be...
  3. I just spent half an hour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just spent half an hour: trying to talk to someone at MS. Isn't it awesome that when a company gets your money they no longer feel the need to even acknowledge you?Need any help? We'll set up a hamster cage that you can run round and round in.There, was I polite enough in this post so it won't be...
  4. Product key doesnt work. Just bought it as well, from the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product key doesnt work. Just bought it as well, from the microsoft store: Just bought the windows product key and it wont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-doesnt-work-just-bought-it-as-well/310e7634-085a-4f2a-a267-fa3daf181a42
  5. Product key doesnt work. Just bought it as well, from the microsoft store

Product key doesnt work. Just bought it as well, from the microsoft store: Just bought the windows product key and it wont work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-doesnt-work-just-bought-it-as-well/310e7634-085a-4f2a-a267-fa3daf181a42
  6. Product key doesnt work. Just bought it as well, from the microsoft store

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Windows key doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows key doesnt work: Hello! until recently I found out that whenever I press the windows key the start menu doesn't pop up and neither does the taskbar, can someone please help me find out a way to fix this?...
  8. Windows key doesnt work

Windows key doesnt work: Hello! until recently I found out that whenever I press the windows key the start menu doesn't pop up and neither does the taskbar, can someone please help me find out a way to fix this?...
  9. windows key doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows key doesnt work: After I switched layouts to dvorak my windows key isnt working anymore and when I switched back to qwerty it still doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-key-doesnt-work/2be0e274-47cc-4edd-8d12-db86c52230e4
  10. windows key doesnt work

windows key doesnt work: After I switched layouts to dvorak my windows key isnt working anymore and when I switched back to qwerty it still doesn't work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-key-doesnt-work/2be0e274-47cc-4edd-8d12-db86c52230e4