Windows 10: Just switched out of S- mode on my new A515-43-R19L, and now the whole laptop is extremely...

Discus and support Just switched out of S- mode on my new A515-43-R19L, and now the whole laptop is extremely... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Google Chrome keeps crashing, I can't even open settings without waiting 3 minutes. How can I switch back to S mode?? submitted by /u/YaBoiJoyf... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/YaBoiJoyf, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Just switched out of S- mode on my new A515-43-R19L, and now the whole laptop is extremely...

Google Chrome keeps crashing, I can't even open settings without waiting 3 minutes. How can I switch back to S mode??

submitted by /u/YaBoiJoyf
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/YaBoiJoyf, Mar 11, 2021
  2. GandhiDD Win User

No puedo cambiar windows 10 s mode

well I bought an acer aspire 5 A515-43-R19L laptop and when I try to change the mode in the microsoft store I get "the thing you are looking for is not here" I need help please.

bueno compre una laptop acer aspire 5 A515-43-R19L y cuando en la store de microsoft intento cambiar el mode s me sale "the thing you are looking for is not here" necesito ayuda porfavor

GandhiDD, Mar 11, 2021
  3. humbird Win User
    Clean install windows 10 after deactivating windows 10 S mode

The laptops is actually this one. Not arm?
    Acer Aspire 5 Slim Laptop, 15.6" Full HD IPS Display, AMD Ryzen 3 3200U, Vega 3 Graphics, 4GB DDR4, 128GB SSD, Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10 in S Mode, A515-43-R19L
    So will it be possible do you think? If not I will image the drive instead.

humbird, Mar 11, 2021
  4. Just switched out of S- mode on my new A515-43-R19L, and now the whole laptop is extremely...

Switching out of S Mode

I am having trouble switching my laptop out of S Mode. I went through the steps that are listed, and the Windows Store is updated and it won't let me click Get when you go to the screen to switch out of S mode.

ChelseaSmith3, Mar 11, 2021
Thema:

Just switched out of S- mode on my new A515-43-R19L, and now the whole laptop is extremely...

1. Just switched out of S- mode on my new A515-43-R19L, and now the whole laptop is extremely... - Similar Threads - switched mode A515

2. New Asus laptop - cannot switch out of S Mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Asus laptop - cannot switch out of S Mode: So purchased a new laptop today and lo and behold I can barely run anything due to not being able to switch out of S mode.I have tried everything available to me:resetting MS Storelogging in and out of MS Storerestarting Windows Update serviceChanging region to USResetting...
  3. New Asus laptop - cannot switch out of S Mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Asus laptop - cannot switch out of S Mode: So purchased a new laptop today and lo and behold I can barely run anything due to not being able to switch out of S mode.I have tried everything available to me:resetting MS Storelogging in and out of MS Storerestarting Windows Update serviceChanging region to USResetting...
  4. Switch out of S mode just saying working on it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Switch out of S mode just saying working on it: When I try to switch out of s mode it just says working on it. I have followed steps to clear store cache but that did not help. This may be enough to push me to Apple....
  5. Switch out of S mode just saying working on it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Switch out of S mode just saying working on it: When I try to switch out of s mode it just says working on it. I have followed steps to clear store cache but that did not help. This may be enough to push me to Apple....
  6. Laptop accidently switched out of S-Mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop accidently switched out of S-Mode: I have a lenova laptop that was accidently switched out of S-Mode windows 10 home and need to switch it back. How can I accomplish that? I do not care about loosing data or anything like that, I just want it back to S-Mode.Thank You....
  7. Can't switch out of S mode on new laptop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't switch out of S mode on new laptop.: Hi. I followed the directions to switch my new laptop out of Win 10 S Mode. However, all it does is sit there and say "working on it". This goes on for hours & nothing more happens. I've tried several times....
  8. Can't switch out of S mode on new laptop!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't switch out of S mode on new laptop!: Hi, I bought an ASUS VivoBook two days ago and it came with Windows Home S mode. I've followed all the steps necessary to switch out of S mode and it keeps showing me an error message which says "Try again later. Something went wrong on our end. Waiting might help."I've done...
  9. My laptop wont switch out of S mode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop wont switch out of S mode: I recently got a new laptop and want to switch out of S mode, I know the steps and clicked on get to swap, and nothing, I checked my downloads and it said that my laptop doesn't support windows 10 home, really? I know it can run it and it is bothering me. My model is HP...
  10. My new laptop won't switch out of S mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    My new laptop won't switch out of S mode: My brand new laptop with Windows 10 OS, won't switch out of S Mode. I was able to disable it for about 4 days then it reverted back to it on it's own. When I try and switch out I get a pop up that there's something wrong on thier end and to wait. This has been the case for 4...