Windows 10: just tell me how to sign in with administrative permission,,,

Discus and support just tell me how to sign in with administrative permission,,, in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; just tell me how to sign in with administrative permission,,,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by WILLIAMJAMES8, Jun 25, 2019.

1. just tell me how to sign in with administrative permission,,,

just tell me how to sign in with administrative permission,,,

:)

WILLIAMJAMES8, Jun 25, 2019
  2. Marby Rey Win User

no administrator permission

Hi Ryan,

Let us assist you to have an Administrator permission. To start, follow the steps below to enable the Windows Super Administrator Account.

• Type CMD on the search box.
    • CMD will appear at top.
    • Right click on it, then choose Run as administrator.
    • Type this command & hit Enter: Net user administrator /active:yes.
    • After you enable the Super Administrator account, log out on your existing account then log into Super Administrator account.
    • On the Super Administrator account, you can now create an Administrator account or give Administrator permission on the existing account.

After you created an Administrator account, we suggest that you disable the Super Administrator account by following the same steps and using this command:
    Net user administrator /active:no.

Let us know how it goes.

Marby Rey, Jun 25, 2019
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    change administrator

• Sign in to an account with Administrator permissions.
    • Create a new account with Administrator permissions.
    • Remove the old account with Administrator permissions.

BulldogXX, Jun 25, 2019
  4. just tell me how to sign in with administrative permission,,,

Windows 10 Photos Permissions Error

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to know whether you are signed in as administrator.

I would like to inform you that it could be better, if you sign in as administrator and check if the issue persists.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to take the full control of the folder or files.

• Right-click the file or folder, and then click Properties.
    • Click the Security tab.
    • Under Group or user
      names
      , click your name to see the permissions you have.
    • The permissions for the selected user or group are shown in the lower portion of the properties dialog box.
    • Assign yourself “Full control” permission by checking the box for “Allow” for Full Control and check if you can access the drive.
    If the issue still persists, follow the below steps.

1. Type UAC or User Account Access on the search bar.

2. From UAC window, I suggest you to bring down the level to default and check if it helps.

Hope the information helps in resolving the issue related to the folder permissions. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

just tell me how to sign in with administrative permission,,,

1. just tell me how to sign in with administrative permission,,, - Similar Threads - tell sign administrative

2. Administrator Permission...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Administrator Permission...: Why do I need administrator permission if I'm the administrator? Tried to move some files and I needed to get administrator permission. Is there a way to make it so this no longer pops up? It's annoying and senseless. I've searched the internet and there is not info about...
  3. How to run batch file as administrator in any PC (Tell me Script)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to run batch file as administrator in any PC (Tell me Script): How to run batch file as administrator in any PC (Tell me Script), No Registry, Settings etc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-run-batch-file-as-administrator-in-any-pc/4660ca4c-2295-400c-96b4-1b4eb6501232"
  4. Administrator Permissions

Administrator Permissions: I own HP PROBBOK 440 G4 running windows 10. My issue is that sometimes while deleting any folder from my (generally video folders) it says you need to need to provide administrator permission to delete this folder and when i press continue new dialog box pop up says you...
  5. Administrative permission

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Administrative permission: I'm trying to install an Embrpodery program application that has several components. Three of the four components seem to install okay but when I get to the fourth I get a "installer has insufficient priveleges to access this directory. Log on as administrator or contact your...
  6. Permission for Administrators

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Permission for Administrators: How to remove administrator restrictions on Windows pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/permission-for-administrators/a0802907-759c-416b-b26a-cbfd5e05c232"
  7. Administration Permission

Administration Permission: Unable to delete or copy my files. As it shows you need to take permission from Administrator. How to correct the same. Also, I am the only user can I change my settings to unrestricted access so no such issue arises in future....
  8. Administrator permission

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administrator permission: I am unable to run diagnostics on the message is you may not have permission. I check it seems as if I am an administrator with full permissions. Pam Antrobus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administrator-permission/f0a5dd09-ad64-45b7-aec9-0d601d43ade3
  9. How do I make search stop telling me to sign in.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How do I make search stop telling me to sign in.: I know that a huge part of Windows 10 is that they are trying to make it all on the cloud, but I feel MUCH more secure with everything on my computer. I will want to use the cloud for some things, but not for everything. The thing I want to avoid the most is using my...
  10. How to tell if a program is running 'As administrator'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to tell if a program is running 'As administrator': When an application is open, is there some way to tell if it's being run 'As Administrator'? Terry, East Grinstead, UK 89905

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to sign with permission