Windows 10: just tell me how to sign in with administrative permission,,,

Discus and support just tell me how to sign in with administrative permission,,, in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; just tell me how to sign in with administrative permission,,,... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by WILLIAMJAMES8, Jun 25, 2019.

1. just tell me how to sign in with administrative permission,,,

just tell me how to sign in with administrative permission,,,

:)

WILLIAMJAMES8, Jun 25, 2019
  2. Marby Rey Win User

no administrator permission

Hi Ryan,

Let us assist you to have an Administrator permission. To start, follow the steps below to enable the Windows Super Administrator Account.

• Type CMD on the search box.
    • CMD will appear at top.
    • Right click on it, then choose Run as administrator.
    • Type this command & hit Enter: Net user administrator /active:yes.
    • After you enable the Super Administrator account, log out on your existing account then log into Super Administrator account.
    • On the Super Administrator account, you can now create an Administrator account or give Administrator permission on the existing account.

After you created an Administrator account, we suggest that you disable the Super Administrator account by following the same steps and using this command:
    Net user administrator /active:no.

Let us know how it goes.

Marby Rey, Jun 25, 2019
  3. BulldogXX Win User
    change administrator

• Sign in to an account with Administrator permissions.
    • Create a new account with Administrator permissions.
    • Remove the old account with Administrator permissions.

BulldogXX, Jun 25, 2019
  4. just tell me how to sign in with administrative permission,,,

Windows 10 Photos Permissions Error

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to know whether you are signed in as administrator.

I would like to inform you that it could be better, if you sign in as administrator and check if the issue persists.

As an initial troubleshooting step, I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to take the full control of the folder or files.

• Right-click the file or folder, and then click Properties.
    • Click the Security tab.
    • Under Group or user
      names
      , click your name to see the permissions you have.
    • The permissions for the selected user or group are shown in the lower portion of the properties dialog box.
    • Assign yourself “Full control” permission by checking the box for “Allow” for Full Control and check if you can access the drive.
    If the issue still persists, follow the below steps.

1. Type UAC or User Account Access on the search bar.

2. From UAC window, I suggest you to bring down the level to default and check if it helps.

Hope the information helps in resolving the issue related to the folder permissions. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

just tell me how to sign in with administrative permission,,,

1. just tell me how to sign in with administrative permission,,, - Similar Threads - tell sign administrative

2. My pc tells me that im not the administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc tells me that im not the administrator: Hi so a frind of mine build my pc and now when i try to do something like deleate a program or smth it shows me "Only administrator can do this and your not an administrator" how can i fix that?...
  3. My pc tells me that im not the administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc tells me that im not the administrator: Hi so a frind of mine build my pc and now when i try to do something like deleate a program or smth it shows me "Only administrator can do this and your not an administrator" how can i fix that?...
  4. My pc tells me that im not the administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. when i open file explorer it tells me to sign in but when i click sign in it tells me to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i open file explorer it tells me to sign in but when i click sign in it tells me to...: when i open file explorer it tells me to sign in but when i click sign in it tells me to sign into an acc i dont have access to and im trying to delete somthing and its telling me i need perms from my computer that im using now to delete it...
  6. when i open file explorer it tells me to sign in but when i click sign in it tells me to...

when i open file explorer it tells me to sign in but when i click sign in it tells me to...: when i open file explorer it tells me to sign in but when i click sign in it tells me to sign into an acc i dont have access to and im trying to delete somthing and its telling me i need perms from my computer that im using now to delete it...
  7. where is my Cortana it tells me it's disabled get permission from administrator when pc...

in Cortana
    where is my Cortana it tells me it's disabled get permission from administrator when pc...: I went to use my Cortana and it will not work tried a lot of things download it tells me permission was needed I reset my PC to get it back got an update then went right back to permission can someone tell me how to give permission when I'm the administrator how can anyone...
  8. where is my Cortana it tells me it's disabled get permission from administrator when pc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    where is my Cortana it tells me it's disabled get permission from administrator when pc...: I went to use my Cortana and it will not work tried a lot of things download it tells me permission was needed I reset my PC to get it back got an update then went right back to permission can someone tell me how to give permission when I'm the administrator how can anyone...
  9. where is my Cortana it tells me it's disabled get permission from administrator when pc...

10. Camera tells me it needs my permission but everything is on

in Windows 10 Customization
    Camera tells me it needs my permission but everything is on: Camera tells me it needs my permission but everything is on https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-tells-me-it-needs-my-permission-but/89e23e40-8380-4953-9e8c-85bf5e00f0f7

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to sign with permission