Windows 10: just to ask

Discus and support just to ask in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all just to ask , every now and thin I have a window box flash . I can be playing a game and I will see it flash. I can close the game and nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ocir, May 17, 2017.

1. ocir Win User

just to ask

Hi all just to ask , every now and thin I have a window box flash . I can be playing a game and I will see it flash. I can close the game and nothing is there . or I can be just looking at a web page and it my happen, its so fast I don't know what it is, other than that everything works great .
    I looked at all startup program ,and don't see anything weird, Is their a way I can find out what it is?

:)

2. 7thSense Win User
    7thSense, May 17, 2017
  3. just ask,

how to upgrade my nokia lumia 710 with wp7.5 to wp 7.8 ?

ernoworekso, May 17, 2017
  4. spunk Win User

just to ask

Go to Search and type Task Scheduler and press enter. Under Task Scheduler Library it should show you any programs that are working in the background.
    I would also do a scan for Malware with Junkware Removal Tool and ADWCleaner

spunk, May 17, 2017
  5. ocir Win User
    Can I just download Malwarebytes . well it be the same thing as Junkware Removal Tool and ADWCleaner by MWB

6. Bree New Member
    The Junkware Removal Tool and ADWCleaner are simpler to use than malwarebytes itself because they require no installation, just download them and run.

Malwarebytes requires a full install and the trial period for the real-time protection means it becomes memory resident immediately.

7. ocir Win User
    cool thanks for the info

8. spunk Win User

just to ask

The two programs mentioned are now owned by Malwarebytes.
    these two programs remove most browser based malware. Sometimes, you may be required to get Malwarebytes as well.

spunk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

just to ask

1. just to ask - Similar Threads - ask

2. Windows Security asking for my password incessantly in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Security asking for my password incessantly in Google Chrome: Whenever I try to look at any of my passwords in the Chrome password manager, I get a Windows Security popup that forces me to type in my password before looking at any of my other ones. I have tried everything I can possibly think of to disable this feature, including...
  3. Windows Security asking for my password incessantly in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Security asking for my password incessantly in Google Chrome: Whenever I try to look at any of my passwords in the Chrome password manager, I get a Windows Security popup that forces me to type in my password before looking at any of my other ones. I have tried everything I can possibly think of to disable this feature, including...
  4. I know this has been asked but nothing is helping. Local or MS Account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I know this has been asked but nothing is helping. Local or MS Account?: I have the lastest Win 11 update on a PC. I just did a Reset this PC and I cannot find anywhere, no where anyone suggests, to see if I can find if it restored me to a MS Account or Local. I originally wanted Local Account as it was before the Reset. I believe it's Reset me...
  5. I know this has been asked but nothing is helping. Local or MS Account?

I know this has been asked but nothing is helping. Local or MS Account?: I have the lastest Win 11 update on a PC. I just did a Reset this PC and I cannot find anywhere, no where anyone suggests, to see if I can find if it restored me to a MS Account or Local. I originally wanted Local Account as it was before the Reset. I believe it's Reset me...
  6. Stop asking to sign in with MS account on computer added to a domain

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop asking to sign in with MS account on computer added to a domain: How do I stop getting prompted to sign in to complete activation on a computer Win11 23H2 that is part of a domain?There are a lot of q&a for home/personal use pcs, but not for domain joined....
  7. Stop asking to sign in with MS account on computer added to a domain

Stop asking to sign in with MS account on computer added to a domain: How do I stop getting prompted to sign in to complete activation on a computer Win11 23H2 that is part of a domain?There are a lot of q&a for home/personal use pcs, but not for domain joined....
  8. Window 11 Pro keeps asking for activation every start up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 Pro keeps asking for activation every start up.: Any solution?The details are attached as a picturehttps://zenithconsultants-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/g/personal/alagha_zenith-consultants_com/EQRPnXDfZ7lMjlTWyTF9clYBQLcFK73yqeK0gNSU4I-Hag?e=VJmvWC...
  9. Window 11 Pro keeps asking for activation every start up.

Window 11 Pro keeps asking for activation every start up.: Any solution?The details are attached as a picturehttps://zenithconsultants-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/g/personal/alagha_zenith-consultants_com/EQRPnXDfZ7lMjlTWyTF9clYBQLcFK73yqeK0gNSU4I-Hag?e=VJmvWC...
  10. My system asks my for my own permission and denies it on my behalf

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My system asks my for my own permission and denies it on my behalf: I didn't know how to explain this, sorry for the confusing title.The thing is that I've been trying to delete my "windows.old" folder for the whole morning now and so far I've been able to go through most security barriers but at this point this is just an error. At first, it...