Windows 10: Just to let you know

Discus and support Just to let you know in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I never had a forced restart because of an update. I used Win10 since it came out on 2 desktops and a laptop (soon 2) and when I used the laptop I left... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Melflormelissa, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Just to let you know

I never had a forced restart because of an update. I used Win10 since it came out on 2 desktops and a laptop (soon 2) and when I used the laptop I left it quite often on and no forced restarts. It would update when I clicked "update and shut down".

- - - Updated - - -

Also, do I need to enable intelligent active hours (if it comes with 1903)? I can be a bit of a night owl on weekends and I use programs and word processors who auto save work. If it doesn't come with 1903, what should I do for that?

:)

Melflormelissa, Sep 2, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Just to let you know :p

cadaveca, Sep 2, 2019
  3. New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Sep 2, 2019
  4. Just to let you know

Cortana doesnt know me anymore, cant get Locaton to activate

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Since the issue persists, I suggest you to check if the location services is turned on in settings.

Please follow the steps below:

• Type Settings on the search bar and Select Settings.

• Click on Privacy and Select Location.

• Check whether the location is turned on. If not, it is recommended to turn on.
    If the issue persists, I suggest you to follow the steps provided from the previous post.

Please let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Just to let you know

1. Just to let you know - Similar Threads - let

2. How do you fix Microsoft Store from not letting you do things on it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you fix Microsoft Store from not letting you do things on it?: My Microsoft Store keeps saying "Sorry about that!" the second I open it and I keep refreshing, restarting and shutting down the computer, but nothing works. I've also followed several different tutorials, but none of them worked. I have a school ThinkPad. How do I fix this?...
  3. How do you fix Microsoft Store from not letting you do things on it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you fix Microsoft Store from not letting you do things on it?: My Microsoft Store keeps saying "Sorry about that!" the second I open it and I keep refreshing, restarting and shutting down the computer, but nothing works. I've also followed several different tutorials, but none of them worked. I have a school ThinkPad. How do I fix this?...
  4. Hi let's get a few things out of the way

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi let's get a few things out of the way: Hello I had a problem with Windows updates and Microsoft support team help me with them but they said they would have to reinstall windows into my desktop computer he started to uninstall Windows but didn't do a backup he said my computer would started 6 or 7 times and he...
  5. Hi let's get a few things out of the way

Hi let's get a few things out of the way: Hello I had a problem with Windows updates and Microsoft support team help me with them but they said they would have to reinstall windows into my desktop computer he started to uninstall Windows but didn't do a backup he said my computer would started 6 or 7 times and he...
  6. How to fix bo2 not letting me play split screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix bo2 not letting me play split screen: My Black Ops II just stopped letting me play split screen and won't let me * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-bo2-not-letting-me-play-split-screen/a0d3d0b5-2922-478b-a040-6a8a09e2b890
  7. How to fix bo2 not letting me play split screen

How to fix bo2 not letting me play split screen: My Black Ops II just stopped letting me play split screen and won't let me * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-bo2-not-letting-me-play-split-screen/a0d3d0b5-2922-478b-a040-6a8a09e2b890
  8. Windows update on 4/10/2024 has changed something that won't let me get into my Quickbooks...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update on 4/10/2024 has changed something that won't let me get into my Quickbooks...: Windows update on 4/10/2024 has changed something that won't let me get into my Quickbooks program. There was a Quickbooks update also and it can't find the file since the Windows update....
  9. Windows update on 4/10/2024 has changed something that won't let me get into my Quickbooks...

Windows update on 4/10/2024 has changed something that won't let me get into my Quickbooks...: Windows update on 4/10/2024 has changed something that won't let me get into my Quickbooks program. There was a Quickbooks update also and it can't find the file since the Windows update....
  10. windows 10 has the 3d objects! LETS GO

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    windows 10 has the 3d objects! LETS GO: [ATTACH] Finally i got somewhere to put my 3D stuffs submitted by /u/RTY3S [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1c4qxr0/windows_10_has_the_3d_objects_lets_go/