Windows 10: Just today i got a new computer, and one of the first things i did was switch everything to...

Discus and support Just today i got a new computer, and one of the first things i did was switch everything to... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Todosansy [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Todosansy, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Just today i got a new computer, and one of the first things i did was switch everything to...

/u/Todosansy, Dec 29, 2020

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Dec 29, 2020
  3. Airplane mode switch not working

Since the troubleshooting steps that were provided did not resolve the issue, we suggest switching on the Radio Management Service. To do that, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type services.msc, then hit Enter.
    • Search for Radio Management Service.
    • Right-click, then choose Start.

Note: Never ever set this service to "Disabled".

Get back to us if the steps won't work.

Marilou Ser, Dec 29, 2020
  4. csatennis Win User

Just today i got a new computer, and one of the first things i did was switch everything to...

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Dec 29, 2020
Thema:

Just today i got a new computer, and one of the first things i did was switch everything to...

1. Just today i got a new computer, and one of the first things i did was switch everything to... - Similar Threads - today got computer

2. First thing I did after installing window 11.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    First thing I did after installing window 11.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Umer_SHKK [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/oiorst/first_thing_i_did_after_installing_window_11/
  3. Just bluescreened for the first time today, how can I troubleshoot?

Just bluescreened for the first time today, how can I troubleshoot?: I hardly ever bluescreen, as this isn't a very common occurance for me. But what I'm wondering is, what's the next step to figure out what's going on, or how to fix it? Is there perhaps a log that I can show you guys to see if you can figure out what it might have been, or...
  4. So how did I manage to do this, or is this just a European thing? First time trying to...

So how did I manage to do this, or is this just a European thing? First time trying to...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sn0wf1ake1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jn5lss/so_how_did_i_manage_to_do_this_or_is_this_just_a/
  5. I just got my first laptop today and have some doubts...

I just got my first laptop today and have some doubts...: Ok so my mom will also be using the laptop for her office work and I have made 2 user profiles. My question is If I download any games/apps/files will it also appear on her profile? If yes how do stop it from appearing on hers.... submitted by /u/Shadow8779 [link]...
  6. Why did my computer change everything when I signed on today?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why did my computer change everything when I signed on today?: My laptop has not worked the same or real good since I signed on today and I do not know how to fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-did-my-computer-change-everything-when-i/5447fb37-9775-4cbc-91b2-e419464eb0de
  7. This is happening when I try to resize an image. Just got the computer today and I have...

This is happening when I try to resize an image. Just got the computer today and I have...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/hornettackle58 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ftga4k/this_is_happening_when_i_try_to_resize_an_image/
  8. I got up today and everything is gone off my computer. Where did it go? :(

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I got up today and everything is gone off my computer. Where did it go? :(: Trying to find out what happened to all my stuff. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-up-today-and-everything-is-gone-off-my/026b582c-7db9-4117-8056-eddb143daa50
  9. I did a dumb thing, got the green screen

I did a dumb thing, got the green screen: Hey there! So long story short, i ended up accidently ending a task in the task manager on my laptop (Windows10) and basically shut down the whole 'user friendly' thing. Dont remember what it was called, i think the Windows Manager maybe? I can still sign in (i turned my...
  10. i just got a new computer and most of my loctation things are fine but whan I ask cortana...

in Cortana
    i just got a new computer and most of my loctation things are fine but whan I ask cortana...: i just got a new computer and most of my loctation things are fine but whan I ask cortana for recommendation near me its always the same place and state but not mine :( :(:(...