Windows 10: Just tried to install Windows 10 version 2004

Discus and support Just tried to install Windows 10 version 2004 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What a nightmare. Took most of 8 hours to install and then kept rebooting because it perceived errors. Eventually it did a complete disk evaluation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Chet70, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Chet70 Win User

Just tried to install Windows 10 version 2004

What a nightmare. Took most of 8 hours to install and then kept rebooting because it perceived errors. Eventually it did a complete disk evaluation and repair. Never thought it would successfully stay booted up but eventually it did but with a somewhat darker blue band across the top of the screen. Finally elected to restore to an previous version.

:)

Chet70, Jun 14, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 14, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 14, 2020
  4. Cvrk Win User

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

These are the official EASy steps on how to do it. How to install Windows 10 Preview to your Windows Phone

There very simple and i've already tried them. The problem that i face is that the software (this app) does not find any updates for me .
    Many people across the world have this issues .So you need the proxy etc thing to get it to work.

Thema:

1. Just tried to install Windows 10 version 2004 - Similar Threads - tried install version

2. Install version 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install version 2004: Yesterday is the 2nd time I tried to install version 2004. The first time was when it was an available download in September. Both times it failed with error 0xc1900101. I don't have any external devices attached except for the wireless mouse. My laptop is a Dell Inspiron 15...
  3. Windows 10 Version 2004 Fails to Install

Windows 10 Version 2004 Fails to Install: Hi I have now tried to install this update but is fails with a BSOD. YOUR DEVICE RAN INTO A PROBLEM AND NEEDS TO RESTART YOU CAN RESTART windows.com/stopcode StopCode Memory_Management Cannot restart as appears frozen / keyboard is dead Need to use power button to...
  4. Installation of update version 2004 for Windows 10

Installation of update version 2004 for Windows 10: Today, in Windows Update I've got a notice that version 2004 is ready to download and install on my version 1909. I started to download it, and it took more than 6 hoursMy PC is a quadcore, 16gb ram, 1tb HDD recently defragmented, 300MB internet conection. Once it finished,...
  5. windows 10 version 2004 instalation faild......

windows 10 version 2004 instalation faild......: windows 10 version 2004 instalation faild...... The error code is 0xa0000400 please help me...[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-version-2004-instalation-faild/0cdc0e3c-83ad-4915-9817-90fed89ea902
  6. installing version 2004

installing version 2004: i tried to get version 2004 via windows update feature. but when it got stuck at downloading 87%, i paused it then after restarting i again started the update. but this time after ''getting things ready'' pop up it directly went to installing progress . there was no...
  7. Installing Windows 10, Version 2004 update

Installing Windows 10, Version 2004 update: I have tried to install the recent update, Windows 10, Version 2004, mulitiple time! It keeps showing failed attempt with code 0x800704c7. and it has stall updates at 94% and one attempt it stalled at 24%. Anybody know why I cannot complete the update install?...
  8. Unable to install Windows 10 Version 2004

Unable to install Windows 10 Version 2004: I'm trying to upgrade my version of Windows 10 to 2004 to enable wsl2. Here is the message that I see: This PC can't be upgraded to Windows 10. Your PC settings aren't supported yet on this version of Windows 10. Microsoft is working to support your settings soon. No...
  9. Unable to Install Windows 10 Version 2004

Unable to Install Windows 10 Version 2004: Hello, I was installing Windows 10 Version 2004 and after downloading and going through the install process the "what needs your attention" box popped up. The following message was shown, "This PC can't be upgraded to Windows 10. Your PC setting aren't supported yet on...
  10. Should I continue to try to install Windows 10 version 2004?

Should I continue to try to install Windows 10 version 2004?: I have been unable to get the May 2020 update of Windows 10 version 2004 to install on my Asus Laptop Intel Cor i7 8th generation. The automatic update failed three times with error code 0x8007001f by June 17, but now Windows Update says my system is up to date. On June 18, I...