Windows 10: Just turned my desktop on which is running windows 10 and no IE seems to be replaced by...

Discus and support Just turned my desktop on which is running windows 10 and no IE seems to be replaced by... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Just turned my desktop on which is running windows 10 and no IE seems to be replaced by Edge, cant find favorites, photos etc, where are they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JFX1053, Oct 16, 2019.

1. JFX1053 Win User

Just turned my desktop on which is running windows 10 and no IE seems to be replaced by...

Just turned my desktop on which is running windows 10 and no IE seems to be replaced by Edge, cant find favorites, photos etc, where are they

:)

JFX1053, Oct 16, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 16, 2019
  3. Desktop icons disappeared and replaced with windows apps

Hi Legolas,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

Try the following steps and check:

• Right click on the Start button and click on the
      Settings

• Click on the Personalization.

• Select the Colors from the left pane.

• Under Choose a color turn off the
      Automatically pick an accent color for my background.

• Try to change the color and options under the Choose a color.
    Step 2:

Follow the below steps to pin the applications to the Start Screen:

• Right click on the Application which you want to pin to Start screen.

• Select Pin to Start.
    Reference: Refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Change desktop background and colors.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-change-desktop-background

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Oct 16, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Just turned my desktop on which is running windows 10 and no IE seems to be replaced by...

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 16, 2019
Thema:

1. Just turned my desktop on which is running windows 10 and no IE seems to be replaced by... - Similar Threads - turned desktop running

2. Motherboard damaged and replaced but my windows 10 not running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Motherboard damaged and replaced but my windows 10 not running: Motherboard damaged and replaced. Now SSD with same installed windows connected my motherboard and processor.But it is not running.how to resolve the problem...
  3. Motherboard damaged and replaced but my windows 10 not running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Motherboard damaged and replaced but my windows 10 not running: Motherboard damaged and replaced. Now SSD with same installed windows connected my motherboard and processor.But it is not running.how to resolve the problem...
  4. Motherboard damaged and replaced but my windows 10 not running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Which windows will replace windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which windows will replace windows 10?: When windows 10 is out of support, which windows should i use after 2025? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-windows-will-replace-windows-10/73a7d101-fbeb-44e4-a2b8-f1d368dc5e86
  6. Running IE in Windows 10 Pro

in Browsers and Email
    Running IE in Windows 10 Pro: I have Windows 10 Pro installed and I also have PAYG electric and gas meters in my house. These run via a USB card reader / key reader, which in Windows 7, used IE as its only browser due to ActiveX installs. This system cannot run via Chrome etc - it must be using IE....
  7. Does IE 10 or IE 9 run on Windows 10?

in Browsers and Email
    Does IE 10 or IE 9 run on Windows 10?: I have access issues with a legacy application running in Windows 10 and I need the functionality of either IE 10 or IE 9 (we need SSL v.3) until we upgrade. Does anyone know how I can install earlier versions of IE on Windows 10 or a work around, we tried and were not...
  8. KVM - Windows 10 VM running with IE

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    KVM - Windows 10 VM running with IE: Hi there Here's another VM running under KVM -- W10 showing IE running on it. [img] Cheers jimbo 47655
  9. Java not running on IE

in Browsers and Email
    Java not running on IE: I am running windows 10 and Internet Explorer 11. I am running Java 8. When I go to this page (https://data.bls.gov/pdq/querytool.jsp?survey=en) that requires Java It gives me this error below. Any suggestions? When I go to this page [img] 91521
  10. Which is the best replacement to my computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which is the best replacement to my computer?: I want your opinion on the best replacement for my computer,is xyplorer good or speed commander ? 105845