Windows 10: Just updated my computer and this happened. Help?

Discus and support Just updated my computer and this happened. Help? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/rubbyduckier [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/rubbyduckier, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Just updated my computer and this happened. Help?

/u/rubbyduckier, Oct 18, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

Just updated my computer and this happened. Help? partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Oct 18, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

Just updated my computer and this happened. Help?

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Just updated my computer and this happened. Help?

1. Just updated my computer and this happened. Help? - Similar Threads - updated computer happened

2. my computer wifi keeps going out, this just started happening

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    my computer wifi keeps going out, this just started happening: i use wireless wifi. I haven't touched the Antennas on the back of my pc, so I highly doubt that's the issue. Everytime I turn my computer on it automatically disconnects me from the wifi (even though autoconnect is on), and everytime i reconnect it's stuck on "No Internet,...
  3. This just happened when I powered on my computer. Is it safe to restart it? I need help...

This just happened when I powered on my computer. Is it safe to restart it? I need help...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Flavored_Bread [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kwjlc4/this_just_happened_when_i_powered_on_my_computer/
  4. What just happened to my windows?

What just happened to my windows?: [ATTACH] Where did all of my icons go? this is how my desktop looks- https://imgur.com/ZrS3dUJ this is how my 'This PC' looks- :( I have legit dont nothing, I just open up the PC and see it in this condition out of nowhere. Any possible fixes? Also super curious about...
  5. Wtf just happened to my pc.

Wtf just happened to my pc.: So I was just playing some GTA 5 on my xbox and got bored of it so I got on my computer to play minecraft. My computer was already on and the launcher was already open so I just click play and wait for it to load. I got loaded in, go to the multiplayer tab, and click on a...
  6. So this just happened to me... can someone help?

So this just happened to me... can someone help?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/okverynoice [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hc5gzf/so_this_just_happened_to_me_can_someone_help/
  7. CCleaner just destroyed my computer. Need help!

CCleaner just destroyed my computer. Need help!: Hi guys, So i ran CCleaner (I've used it for older computers before) and now my computer BARELY works. It's insanely slow, none of my games are working right (very low fps). It's almost unusable. I've tried the following: Going to the CCleaner log in mydocuments and...
  8. HELP What just happened?

HELP What just happened?: I wanted to delete some files and when I tried deleting them in my garbage bin my whole desktop got filled with all my files that I had in folders on my desktop. My mouse is permanently loading when I hover desktop. I can't click down right corner to get to the desktop it...
  9. What just happened?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What just happened?: Hi I got so fed up with Windows 10 constantly updating as well as any number of annoying other things, that I decided to go back an do a Clean Install of Windows 7. But within Minutes of doing that, I was getting pestered by the 'Nag Screen' urging me to update to...
  10. WTF just happened?!

in Windows 10 Support
    WTF just happened?!: I did the free upgrade to Windows 10 about 4 days before it expired - July 26th, if I recall. There have been a few problems along the way, but everything was working when I left for school tonight. I came back and the screen was dark and unresponsive. I usually have my PC...