Windows 10: Just updated my mobile studio pro, now nothing is working right!?

Discus and support Just updated my mobile studio pro, now nothing is working right!? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just got my Mobile Studio Pro, and it worked complealy fine yesterday!.... untill I updated windows, now I’m getting a blue screen error message:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GibbySensei, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Just updated my mobile studio pro, now nothing is working right!?

I just got my Mobile Studio Pro, and it worked complealy fine yesterday!.... untill I updated windows, now I’m getting a blue screen error message: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

I’ve tryed:

- Restoring factory setting- Failed, it wont let me, keeps telling me something went wrong.

- Updating Driver- I can’t even get onto the home screen before it crashes and turns into the bule error screen. - Repair Driver- Again keeps telling me unable to do action.

What I can do and that works is Start up in safe mode...

Anyone know how to fix this?

:)

GibbySensei, Dec 6, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced - June 28

Source: Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced (28 June 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Dec 6, 2018
  3. mobile studio pro - erorr 0x8009002d

Mobile studio pro it`s a computer-tablet... so shift doesn`t work(

thx u very much for trying

KseniaLugovsky, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Just updated my mobile studio pro, now nothing is working right!?

After installing Windows 10 my Corel Video Studio Pro X5 stops working after two minutes . What Do I need to do to make it work.

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I suggest you to run the Corel Video Studio Pro X5 in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right click on the setup file and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility tab.

3. Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

4. Let the Corel Video Studio Pro X5 run and then check the functionality.

If the issue still persists then, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall to the latest version of the Corel Video Studio Pro X5 in compatibility mode and check if it works.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Just updated my mobile studio pro, now nothing is working right!?

1. Just updated my mobile studio pro, now nothing is working right!? - Similar Threads - updated mobile studio

2. Latest update from Windows is making everything on my mobile studio pro fail?!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest update from Windows is making everything on my mobile studio pro fail?!: This latest update for windows 10 has seriously messed up my laptop. I keep getting the blue screen of death with the message: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_ INTERNAL_ERROR I asked the same question yesterday, and someone told me I just need to update my graphics card.I have updated...
  3. my webcam work find before i lateist updates now it will not work yhis is just about to...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my webcam work find before i lateist updates now it will not work yhis is just about to...: my webcam work find before i lateist updates now it will not work yhis is just about to piss me off with mircosoft!!!!!!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-webcam-work-find-before-i-lateist-updates-now/2f16f642-03dc-4acd-8c76-bb0a62164641
  4. windows update 11/16/18, now nothing works

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows update 11/16/18, now nothing works: After the update the system powers on and brings me to the sign on screen which has my name. I sign on and the screen is black and no desktop only the recycle bin. The menu is on the bottom but none of the keys work. It has the correct date and time. How do I get out of this...
  5. Tried to reset my laptop and now it's stuck on automatic repair and nothing has worked

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Tried to reset my laptop and now it's stuck on automatic repair and nothing has worked: It's an msi laptop and it's running windows 10. I want to reset it but i've been unable to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/tried-to-reset-my-laptop-and-now-its-stuck-on/8060fc7e-b3ee-4728-b223-651a9d7ed724
  6. Nothing works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nothing works: When i click on any app/programme it will open it on my pin bar but nothing will happen . When i hover over the icon it will show that it is there and when i click on it, it is minimised. The only thing i can acess is control pannel but i cant reset my pc or do system restore...
  7. I Restarted My Pc Cause Nothing Was Working And Now F Drive Is Gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I Restarted My Pc Cause Nothing Was Working And Now F Drive Is Gone: So I got onto the computer around an hour ago wanting to play some video games, when nothing showed up after 5 minutes i realized something was wrong and tried to open task manager and when that didn't work i tried to restart my computer by going to the bottom left, right...
  8. Win10 Pro intermittently just stops working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 Pro intermittently just stops working: I have three machines with Win10 Pro. Two behaving quite well, however one machine ABit IP35 Pro, 256 SSD, 1 TB hard drive, Nvidia 750 ti, 8 GB ram just intermittently just hangs up during operation. This is a very fast machine with a quad Intel Processor. I need some help...
  9. Update on Visual Studio Mobile Center preview

in Windows 10 News
    Update on Visual Studio Mobile Center preview: [img] Since Visual Studio Mobile Center in preview was announced last fall, there has been “an amazing response from the developer community” who have “kicked the tires of our lifecycle services, and provided feedback to help us create the simplest, most effective way to...
  10. Finished Windows 10 updates, now nothing works

in Windows 10 Support
    Finished Windows 10 updates, now nothing works: Did windows 10 updates on my Lenovo idea pad laptop this morning and now have myriad of problems. Look everywhere for solutions, tried multiple restarts, nothing works. 1. Cannot connect to internet. Can't even access network or connection screens through control panel or...