Windows 10: Just updated my mobile studio pro, now nothing is working right!?

Discus and support Just updated my mobile studio pro, now nothing is working right!? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just got my Mobile Studio Pro, and it worked complealy fine yesterday!.... untill I updated windows, now I’m getting a blue screen error message:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GibbySensei, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Just updated my mobile studio pro, now nothing is working right!?

I just got my Mobile Studio Pro, and it worked complealy fine yesterday!.... untill I updated windows, now I’m getting a blue screen error message: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR

I’ve tryed:

- Restoring factory setting- Failed, it wont let me, keeps telling me something went wrong.

- Updating Driver- I can’t even get onto the home screen before it crashes and turns into the bule error screen. - Repair Driver- Again keeps telling me unable to do action.

What I can do and that works is Start up in safe mode...

Anyone know how to fix this?

:)

GibbySensei, Dec 6, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced - June 28

Source: Updates for Surface Studio and Surface Pro with LTE Advanced (28 June 2018) Surface

See also:

Brink, Dec 6, 2018
  3. mobile studio pro - erorr 0x8009002d

Mobile studio pro it`s a computer-tablet... so shift doesn`t work(

thx u very much for trying

KseniaLugovsky, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Just updated my mobile studio pro, now nothing is working right!?

After installing Windows 10 my Corel Video Studio Pro X5 stops working after two minutes . What Do I need to do to make it work.

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I suggest you to run the Corel Video Studio Pro X5 in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

1. Right click on the setup file and select Properties.

2. Select Compatibility tab.

3. Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

4. Let the Corel Video Studio Pro X5 run and then check the functionality.

If the issue still persists then, I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall to the latest version of the Corel Video Studio Pro X5 in compatibility mode and check if it works.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Just updated my mobile studio pro, now nothing is working right!?

1. Just updated my mobile studio pro, now nothing is working right!? - Similar Threads - updated mobile studio

2. Just did a "fresh install" and now nothing seems to work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just did a "fresh install" and now nothing seems to work: Just reset the come from a Win11 ROM dl and the audio doesnt have sound even though the device is detected, cant even play the test sounds, also the install might have broke some of my game trying to lauch monster hunter world and it keeps crashing....
  3. Just did a "fresh install" and now nothing seems to work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just did a "fresh install" and now nothing seems to work: Just reset the come from a Win11 ROM dl and the audio doesnt have sound even though the device is detected, cant even play the test sounds, also the install might have broke some of my game trying to lauch monster hunter world and it keeps crashing....
  4. 0x80246008 in my update right now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x80246008 in my update right now: Feature updates are failed to install with this annoying error 0x80246008. It keeps coming even after restart. I have Windows 10. I dont have anti virus installed and I dont want to do clean installation to install....
  5. 0x80246008 in my update right now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x80246008 in my update right now: Feature updates are failed to install with this annoying error 0x80246008. It keeps coming even after restart. I have Windows 10. I dont have anti virus installed and I dont want to do clean installation to install....
  6. 0x80246008 in my update right now

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Nothing Microsoft related is working right now.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nothing Microsoft related is working right now.: I tried loading up the xbox app to play a game. I noticed I wasn't signed in. I tried to sign in and nothing happens. No error, just nothing. I tried to uninstall the xbox app. Nothing. I tried to download and reinstall. I download but when I click to launch, nothing. I tried...
  8. Nothing working on my windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Nothing working on my windows 10 pro: Just today when i turned on my pc, the lock screen says that “something happened and my pin isnt available” not the exact quote then when i log in with my microsoft account password, i enter my desktop and basically all drivers such as the audio driver, network driver,...
  9. Latest update from Windows is making everything on my mobile studio pro fail?!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Latest update from Windows is making everything on my mobile studio pro fail?!: This latest update for windows 10 has seriously messed up my laptop. I keep getting the blue screen of death with the message: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_ INTERNAL_ERROR I asked the same question yesterday, and someone told me I just need to update my graphics card.I have updated...
  10. Update on Visual Studio Mobile Center preview

in Windows 10 News
    Update on Visual Studio Mobile Center preview: [img] Since Visual Studio Mobile Center in preview was announced last fall, there has been “an amazing response from the developer community” who have “kicked the tires of our lifecycle services, and provided feedback to help us create the simplest, most effective way to...