Windows 10: Just updated this to windows 10, when i click sign in it takes me back to the display...

Discus and support Just updated this to windows 10, when i click sign in it takes me back to the display... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lxcidwuvsu [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lxcidwuvsu, Nov 21, 2020.

1. Just updated this to windows 10, when i click sign in it takes me back to the display...

/u/lxcidwuvsu, Nov 21, 2020
  2. P4-630 Win User

Microsoft claims I signed up for Windows 10...

Click to expand... This is my list of hidden updates:

Just updated this to windows 10, when i click sign in it takes me back to the display... hidden-updates-jpg.jpg

P4-630, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 21, 2020
  4. AsRock Win User

Just updated this to windows 10, when i click sign in it takes me back to the display...

Windows 10 Update

Well just noticed a pretty large one pop up coming in at 914MB, seems it makes some pretty serous updates.

KB3172985
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3172985

This security update includes improvements and fixes in the functionality of Windows 10 Version 1511 and Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4. It also resolves the following vulnerabilities in Windows:

• 3175677 MS16-094: Security update for secure boot: July 12, 2016
    • 3174060 MS16-093: Security update for Adobe Flash Player: July 12, 2016
    • 3171910 MS16-092: Security update for Windows Kernel: July 12, 2016
    • 3170048 MS16-091: Security update for .Net Framework: July 12, 2016
    • 3171481 MS16-090: Security update for Kernel Mode Drivers: July 12, 2016
    • 3170050 MS16-089: Security update for Windows secure kernel mode: July 12, 2016
    • 3170005 MS16-087: Security update for the Microsoft Print Spooler: July 12, 2016
    • 3169999 MS16-085: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: July 12, 2016
    • 3169991 MS16-084: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: July 12, 2016

AsRock, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

Just updated this to windows 10, when i click sign in it takes me back to the display...

1. Just updated this to windows 10, when i click sign in it takes me back to the display... - Similar Threads - updated click sign

2. when i open file explorer it tells me to sign in but when i click sign in it tells me to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when i open file explorer it tells me to sign in but when i click sign in it tells me to...: when i open file explorer it tells me to sign in but when i click sign in it tells me to sign into an acc i dont have access to and im trying to delete somthing and its telling me i need perms from my computer that im using now to delete it...
  3. when i open file explorer it tells me to sign in but when i click sign in it tells me to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when i open file explorer it tells me to sign in but when i click sign in it tells me to...: when i open file explorer it tells me to sign in but when i click sign in it tells me to sign into an acc i dont have access to and im trying to delete somthing and its telling me i need perms from my computer that im using now to delete it...
  4. Windows sign in accepts password but then just loops me back to the sign in screen. Help?

Windows sign in accepts password but then just loops me back to the sign in screen. Help?: Microsoft won't allow me to sign in to windows. I successfully updated my password and it seems to accept my new password but then just returns me back to the same sign in screen. And endless loop. Please help!...
  5. I just download hogwarts legacy and it starts and then it stops and takes me back to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just download hogwarts legacy and it starts and then it stops and takes me back to the...: I have tried uninstalling but it still quits https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-download-hogwarts-legacy-and-it-starts-and/5295daa1-d48e-4b1a-8c86-320b5ab4e3d2
  6. I just download hogwarts legacy and it starts and then it stops and takes me back to the...

I just download hogwarts legacy and it starts and then it stops and takes me back to the...: I have tried uninstalling but it still quits https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-download-hogwarts-legacy-and-it-starts-and/5295daa1-d48e-4b1a-8c86-320b5ab4e3d2
  7. every time i click the "sign in with microsoft" button on minecraft.net it takes me to a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    every time i click the "sign in with microsoft" button on minecraft.net it takes me to a...: says it all in the title. im trying to go change my minecraft username but the goddamn website to log in won't even load. it just sits there doing nothing. and i have no other way to log into the website because of the migration stuff....
  8. every time i click the "sign in with microsoft" button on minecraft.net it takes me to a...

every time i click the "sign in with microsoft" button on minecraft.net it takes me to a...: says it all in the title. im trying to go change my minecraft username but the goddamn website to log in won't even load. it just sits there doing nothing. and i have no other way to log into the website because of the migration stuff....
  9. When i sign in it instantly takes me to challenge question

in Windows 10 Customization
    When i sign in it instantly takes me to challenge question: Hello, I got bored on my System ideapad 130-14IKB then went into task manager and ended a ton of system tasks. When i ended the task "Service Host: Local Service No Network" it blue screened my system & when it booted up again it instantly takes me to the challenge...
  10. Windows takes me back to the first page after clicking log in

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows takes me back to the first page after clicking log in: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SoppaSick [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ikj1vv/windows_takes_me_back_to_the_first_page_after/