Windows 10: Just updated to 1809, and now my pc is restarting again and again, displaying "Your PC ran...

Discus and support Just updated to 1809, and now my pc is restarting again and again, displaying "Your PC ran... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It's the fourth time currently and it's scanning and repairing drive (second time). submitted by /u/AayushBoliya [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AayushBoliya, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Just updated to 1809, and now my pc is restarting again and again, displaying "Your PC ran...

It's the fourth time currently and it's scanning and repairing drive (second time).

submitted by /u/AayushBoliya
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AayushBoliya, Oct 28, 2020

2. This PC ran into a problem and needs to restart.

I ran into this problem, This PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. I talked to a Answer Desk tech guy and he gave me steps to troubleshoot the issue.

Fix blue screen error by updating the display adapter:

1. Right click on start menu and click on device manager.

2. On the list of devices menu, please choose display adapter.

3. Please do click on display adapter then see what are the display devices on the list. (For me, it is: Intel HD Graphics & Microsoft Basic Display Adapter)

4. Please choose Intel HD Graphics then click on next to install it.

5. It should say installing a success.

6. Restart your device for the change to take into affect.

At least Intel HD Graphics is for my device.

p.s. The blue screen error has something to do with display adapter? Intel graphics driver is the device to make the viewing display work properly. Also, the updates should be able to detect updates, but in many cases, it will not, since the latest driver
    is updated. That is when manually update driver is needed. He told me that he helped people with this type of issue many of times. That should work for others who have the same issues as me. Just updated to 1809, and now my pc is restarting again and again, displaying "Your PC ran... :) Good luck!

Please also take a look at this: How to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10

Lucky Star Tour, Oct 28, 2020
  3. PC RAN INTO A PROBLEM AND NEED TO RESTART. ERROR: NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM

Hi Musenge,

I suggest you to try startup repair using Windows 10.

• On a working PC, go to the
      Microsoft software download website
      and create Windows 10 installation media.
    • Insert the installation media you created, and then restart your PC.
    • On the Install Windows screen, select Repair your computer. (If you’re not seeing this screen, your PC might not be set up to boot from a drive. Check your PC manufacturer's website for info on how to boot from media, and then try again.)
    • On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot. Select
      Advanced Options >Startup Repair.

I suggest you to run check disk provided by Isha Soni to fix the issue, by downloading Windows 10 to a USB.

PC ran into a problem and needs to restart, NTFS_FILE_SYSTEM error, unable to boot Windows, extremely stuck.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue with Windows. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Oct 28, 2020
  4. Just updated to 1809, and now my pc is restarting again and again, displaying "Your PC ran...

Your PC ran into a problem and needs restarting

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Would you be able to capture an image or a screenshot of the complete error message that your getting?
    • Were there any software or application you've recently installed?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

Just updated to 1809, and now my pc is restarting again and again, displaying "Your PC ran...

1. Just updated to 1809, and now my pc is restarting again and again, displaying "Your PC ran... - Similar Threads - updated 1809 restarting

2. My Pc Is Already Updated But Same Update installs again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Pc Is Already Updated But Same Update installs again and again: This Is The Link Where I Put The VideoHey Guys This Was A Major Issue Pls Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-already-updated-but-same-update-installs/46d791aa-1b52-4deb-ad58-b21da647e008
  3. My Pc Is Already Updated But Same Update installs again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Pc Is Already Updated But Same Update installs again and again: This Is The Link Where I Put The VideoHey Guys This Was A Major Issue Pls Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-is-already-updated-but-same-update-installs/46d791aa-1b52-4deb-ad58-b21da647e008
  4. PC asking to restart again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC asking to restart again and again: Stuck with restart loop. I dont even know what to do. First time I encounter this issue I restarted it multiple times then I leave the PC for days and its coming back....
  5. PC asking to restart again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC asking to restart again and again: Stuck with restart loop. I dont even know what to do. First time I encounter this issue I restarted it multiple times then I leave the PC for days and its coming back....
  6. PC asking to restart again and again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. pc freezing again an again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    pc freezing again an again: why my pc is freezing again again within minutes? despite high configuration like 16 gb ram i5 processor 1050 gtx graphic card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-freezing-again-an-again/f81bfbd3-0778-4178-8959-5ed281a5b1d3
  8. Pc restating again and again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Pc restating again and again: After factory resetting windows 10 to try make my pc faster, it comes onto a screen asking me to select my region, keyboard layout and time zone, after clicking next it comes onto a second screen on which It says that there's a problem fixing your pc ready to use and ask me...
  9. Pc restarting again and again

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc restarting again and again: I am not having Quick heal in my pc but still i face problem of system restarting and saying llio.sys failed. Please tell me a solution for it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-restarting-again-and-again/804885aa-bc8c-410d-953f-4fedf263ed6c
  10. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting: My wife's computer gets this on occasion. It goes to 100%, then reboots. Has occurred 3 times in last 2 weeks. What do I need to do to get you the information for a fix? 65863