Windows 10: Just updated today and my fans won't stop running

Discus and support Just updated today and my fans won't stop running in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; As the title says my fans are running strong even as the computer is cool and there are no major processes running. I have an alienware laptop. My task... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheCoconutCondition, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Just updated today and my fans won't stop running

As the title says my fans are running strong even as the computer is cool and there are no major processes running. I have an alienware laptop. My task manager shows 1 to 2% of processor being used and 30% ram which is normal. Everything is normal and working... Just my fans sound like an elephant in heat. I usually never ask for help cause I can find the answers but this one has me stumped. A system restore to a point earlier in the day didn't fix it either. I need your nerd power.

The only other thing I touched today was a geforce driver update.

submitted by /u/TheCoconutCondition
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheCoconutCondition, Oct 7, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Oct 7, 2020
  3. tabuf Win User
    N97 Bluetooth disappeared, won´t start again

Today without any reason the Bluetooth disappeared, and it won´t start anymore from the connections menu. Any clue where to start looking. Software V20, and no new update available.

tabuf, Oct 7, 2020
  4. Just updated today and my fans won't stop running

CPU Fan runs constantly

Hi,

We would like to know the following information to assist you better regarding CPU fan issue.

• Does the fan runs constantly fast or do you hear any noise?
    • Have you tried updating all the drivers of your computer?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps before posting this concern? If yes, what are those?
    • What is the memory/disk usage in task manager?

You may check this by typing Task Manager in the search box
      and hit Enter. Check which application
      is taking more memory or disk usage.

Looking forward to your response.

Reymichael Ros, Oct 7, 2020
Thema:

Just updated today and my fans won't stop running

1. Just updated today and my fans won't stop running - Similar Threads - updated today fans

2. My fans won't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My fans won't work: have a lenovo ideapad flex 5-1570 that used to work fine but now it seems that the fans don't work and the laptop has to slow down the processor because my laptop reaches 97 degrees...
  3. My fans won't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My fans won't work: have a lenovo ideapad flex 5-1570 that used to work fine but now it seems that the fans don't work and the laptop has to slow down the processor because my laptop reaches 97 degrees...
  4. This just appeared after today's update....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This just appeared after today's update....: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DarkSyndicateYT [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1beuvha/this_just_appeared_after_todays_update/
  5. My laptop fan runs when i turn it on and it won't stop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop fan runs when i turn it on and it won't stop: My fan was loud last night like a motor i think dust went in it. I tried cleaning the fan with balloon pump it worked the noise wasn't like a motor anymore but the fan is still spinning whenever i turn it on and it doesn't stop unless I turn my laptop off. What do I do?...
  6. My laptop fan runs when i turn it on and it won't stop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop fan runs when i turn it on and it won't stop: My fan was loud last night like a motor i think dust went in it. I tried cleaning the fan with balloon pump it worked the noise wasn't like a motor anymore but the fan is still spinning whenever i turn it on and it doesn't stop unless I turn my laptop off. What do I do?...
  7. My CPU fans can't stop running

My CPU fans can't stop running: [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] So this is my problem. My laptop is a Asus ROG Strix SCAR II GL504GS ES060T. I've tried literally everything apart from sending it to warranty. BIOS update, every driver possible, commands in command line, softwares in safe mode, and over 25...
  8. PC won't boot, fan starts and then stops

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC won't boot, fan starts and then stops: What a nightmare, I posted yesterday about issues with my PC when my hard drive stopped working, I went around in circles on BIOS until finally I managed to find a way to update BIOS that allowed my new SSD to be seen. Great I thought. But then, when the HDD loaded my...
  9. my windows aquisition just stops running

my windows aquisition just stops running: I have continuously restarted my windows acquisition and it is always shutting itself off. I tried getting my epson et 2500 scan program to work but it wont because the acquisition wont stay running...
  10. Windows 10 won't shut down and fan won't stop running

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 won't shut down and fan won't stop running: My computer has been acting up since we had a bad storm last week. The power supply was on a surge protector which did not trip when the house's power went out. First, the computers fan is constantly running. When I check the BIOS the CPU is at + 88C and the fan continuously...