Windows 10: Just updated windows 10 in the hopes of fixing some errors I was getting (camera wouldn't...

Discus and support Just updated windows 10 in the hopes of fixing some errors I was getting (camera wouldn't... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/beatskipper [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/beatskipper, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Just updated windows 10 in the hopes of fixing some errors I was getting (camera wouldn't...

/u/beatskipper, Oct 2, 2020
  2. Duyenhip Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Oct 2, 2020
  3. Camera is not working on Windows 10 and getting error code " 0xA00F4244(0xC00D36D5)".

Hi Dav,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in camera settings.

To assist you to better, please provided us the information below:

• How exactly have you tried to access the Camera of the computer? Have you access through default Camera app or other camera app?
    • Have you made any changes to the computer prior to the issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below to refer to the suggestion in the Microsoft Help Article and also try updating Camera driver from the Device Manager.

Step 1: Try to refer to the suggestion provided in the Microsoft Help Article about Camera related issues.

Get help when Windows can't find the camera:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/get-help-when-windows-cant-find-the-camera

Step 2: First I recommend you to access the Camera through Camera app.

1. Click on Search bar.

2. Then type "Camera" without the quotes in the search bar and click on it.

3. Check if you are able to access the camera.

Step 3: I suggest you to update the Webcam driver in the Device Manager and check if it helps.

1. Press Windows Key + R Key.

2. Then type “devmgmt.msc” without the quotes and hit on Enter Key.

3. Expand Imaging Devices.

4. Right click on the camera driver and click on Update Driver Software.

Please get back to us with an update on issue accessing Camera, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Oct 2, 2020
  4. Just updated windows 10 in the hopes of fixing some errors I was getting (camera wouldn't...

Now wouldn´t that b a cool feature...

Hi,

I just read an article in the new Linux magazine on the use of Ramdisks. Using those as a file system can drastically speed up read and write performance. That would be a cool feature to build in the OS of mobile phones that hold a memory card anyway, wouldn´t
    it. Then saving a large Excel sheet wouldn´t take ages as it does now (on my E61 anyway), but just a few seconds...

Regards,

hendikoischnur, Oct 2, 2020
Thema:

Just updated windows 10 in the hopes of fixing some errors I was getting (camera wouldn't...

1. Just updated windows 10 in the hopes of fixing some errors I was getting (camera wouldn't... - Similar Threads - updated hopes fixing

2. I just need some help fixing it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just need some help fixing it: After I restored to another point and restarted I kept getting blue screened and I been stuck trying to deal with your pc couldn't start properly error code: 0xc0000001 for hours and can't seem to fix it....
  3. I just need some help fixing it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I just need some help fixing it: After I restored to another point and restarted I kept getting blue screened and I been stuck trying to deal with your pc couldn't start properly error code: 0xc0000001 for hours and can't seem to fix it....
  4. I hope to get rid, of these . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I hope to get rid, of these . . .: I have, a laptop computer. Running, Windows 10.My, desktop. Is full, of links.But, something is strange. With, some of them?All the links, are ICO files.If you look, at the two pictures. The one, saying convert. Is, OK.But, the other one.. Have an arrow, pointing at them?Two...
  5. I hope to get rid, of these . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I hope to get rid, of these . . .: I have, a laptop computer. Running, Windows 10.My, desktop. Is full, of links.But, something is strange. With, some of them?All the links, are ICO files.If you look, at the two pictures. The one, saying convert. Is, OK.But, the other one.. Have an arrow, pointing at them?Two...
  6. I hope to get rid, of these . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I hope to get rid, of these . . .: I have, a laptop computer. Running, Windows 10.My, desktop. Is full, of links.But, something is strange. With, some of them?All the links, are ICO files.If you look, at the three pictures. The one, saying convert. Is, OK.But, the other two. Have an arrow, pointing at them?Two...
  7. Hopefully I can get some insight on this issue.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hopefully I can get some insight on this issue.: Hi, for the last few months my laptop will randomly black screen every couple of weeks and will require a full reboot. It is under warranty but when sent off for repair I was told after a full diagnostics test no faults can be found. The device black screened last night and...
  8. Windows 10 wouldn't update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 wouldn't update: Windows 10 would not update. Now I'm stuck on attempting to recover installation and doing changes to your computer for five hours. I cannot get to safe mode. I tried windows are it won't do anything help!...
  9. I Hope, I Hope, I Hope, . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I Hope, I Hope, I Hope, . . .: I'm running Windows 10 Pro . . . I have a question, that may be impossible. But, would sure be nice. I accidentally copied files, over the same files. So now, every file has a copy, listed right next to it. Is their anyway, using a command or whatever? To delete, every...
  10. Windows 10 just wouldn't download Windows update and Micosoft Store app updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 just wouldn't download Windows update and Micosoft Store app updates: I have tried uninstalling all the previous updates but nothing fixed this problem. I was hoping the May update would fix this issue but it's still the same. Can't download any updates and Microsoft Store app and game updates....