Windows 10: Just updated windows to the latest update and now i cant turn off ulps setting in registry...

Discus and support Just updated windows to the latest update and now i cant turn off ulps setting in registry... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I got RX 5700 XT and its super important to turn off this setting in registry becuz it gives major issues in games but now i cant turn it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kuciitis22, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Just updated windows to the latest update and now i cant turn off ulps setting in registry...

/u/Kuciitis22, Jul 14, 2020
  2. jbailey8 Win User

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Jul 14, 2020
  3. Windows updates...

You cant just disable it anymore.
    djlizard.net

*Toast :toast:

wazzledoozle, Jul 14, 2020
  4. Just updated windows to the latest update and now i cant turn off ulps setting in registry...

Latest win10 Update 1803 cant install?

I am having a issue with this update,. I fallow the steps via windows update, DL the update, shows install. ask me to reboot pc. after reboot its start the update install pc reboot several times. On the last time, I get a message saying" Restoring windows to previous version". Then it takes me back to windows, and i get a message update could not be installed.
    In windows update-control panel it shows update waiting for reboot. i click on it and does same thing. after install it restore to previous version. what is going on?
    I have disable windows firewall for time being.
    specs
    Z97 Pro gamer MB 4790k @4.7 DDR3 2400 RAM Win10 x64 M.2 and SSD.

atanas dimitrov, Jul 14, 2020
Thema:

Just updated windows to the latest update and now i cant turn off ulps setting in registry...

1. Just updated windows to the latest update and now i cant turn off ulps setting in registry... - Similar Threads - updated latest update

2. Turning off ULPS By AMD causes windows to crash while loading

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Turning off ULPS By AMD causes windows to crash while loading: still with the same problem, I tried to turn off ULPS then windows crashed when restarted, but windows can be accessed if open bios first, my question is is there another solution? because the repair shop is also confused why this can happen, turning on ULPS does not work,...
  3. Turning off ULPS By AMD causes windows to crash while loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turning off ULPS By AMD causes windows to crash while loading: still with the same problem, I tried to turn off ULPS then windows crashed when restarted, but windows can be accessed if open bios first, my question is is there another solution? because the repair shop is also confused why this can happen, turning on ULPS does not work,...
  4. i updating amd graphics to the latest version, stucked in black sreen. i cant turn on/off....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i updating amd graphics to the latest version, stucked in black sreen. i cant turn on/off....: i updating amd graphics to the latest version, but stucked in black sreen. i cant turn on/off. how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-updating-amd-graphics-to-the-latest-version/9d65cc66-f339-4f92-8946-2b15453f4d81
  5. i updating amd graphics to the latest version, stucked in black sreen. i cant turn on/off....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i updating amd graphics to the latest version, stucked in black sreen. i cant turn on/off....: i updating amd graphics to the latest version, but stucked in black sreen. i cant turn on/off. how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-updating-amd-graphics-to-the-latest-version/9d65cc66-f339-4f92-8946-2b15453f4d81
  6. Screen not turning off after latest update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen not turning off after latest update: Hello, 2 days ago Windows rolled a big update on my pc, after this update my screens wont turn off after a few minutes inactivity. I have checked the energy management setting, and have it setup so that the screens turn off after 10 minutes of inactivity. while testing...
  7. Latest Win10 updates turned on MouseKey and I can't turn it off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Latest Win10 updates turned on MouseKey and I can't turn it off: So latest updates (3-4 updates for 1909) which I just applied turned on this MouseKey feature, where the cursor keys also always move the mouse cursor. Trying to turn it off, either from the hotkey or from the control panel has no effect. This affects all use of the cursor...
  8. I clicked restart now for the latest windows update but it is just constantly doing the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I clicked restart now for the latest windows update but it is just constantly doing the...: Title. submitted by /u/HyruleanG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i9ypii/i_clicked_restart_now_for_the_latest_windows/
  9. cant update the latest windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant update the latest windows update: the feature section of windows 10 latest update will not install due to this error code 0x80240034 can someone please help me sandy coggin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-update-the-latest-windows-update/32d20e7d-65df-4c83-8915-37a4d7061531
  10. latest update failed on me just now.....

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    latest update failed on me just now.....: Hey guys, Well today i want to update and there where 2 available (do not recall what ...) so i started the update, hoping that my Homegroup would be fixed. But then i get the blue screen with the HUGE text Update ran into an error...Could not read the rest, text...