Windows 10: Just upgraded to a ryzen 3600!!

Discus and support Just upgraded to a ryzen 3600!! in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Now that I've upgraded my motherboard, cpu, and ram my windows is not activated. I've tried troubleshooting and that doesn't work. I've tried to buy... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JigneshTapase, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Just upgraded to a ryzen 3600!!

Now that I've upgraded my motherboard, cpu, and ram my windows is not activated. I've tried troubleshooting and that doesn't work. I've tried to buy keys off eBay, that didn't work. Microsoft doesn't give you a real person to talk too so I can't even contact them for support. What do I do?

:)

JigneshTapase, Jul 18, 2019
  2. kruk Win User

AMD Readies B2 Stepping of the Ryzen "Summit Ridge" Silicon

I'm not apologizing, I'm just reacting to FUD. Please list me 3 major bugs that affect my Ryzen build. I'm dying to know ...

Also, another rumor that denies the stepping has popped up: Ryzen "B2" Stepping a False Rumor (apparently)

3. Gma 3600?

The macbook i'm getting is gonna have a gma 3600 but system requirements never have that listed so how will i know if i can run certain games?

salute_your_solution, Jul 18, 2019
  4. Just upgraded to a ryzen 3600!!

Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 3600 isn't working.

Hi Bartosz,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing Bluetooth mouse on Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know if you have tried the below:

• Have you turned on the mouse while connecting via Bluetooth?
    • Were you able to connect any other devices via Bluetooth to your laptop?
    • What is the complete error message of this issue?

Step 1: I suggest you to download the driver for the mouse from the below link, try to install and check if it helps.

Software download for Mouse 3600

Choose the appropriate operating system and try to install the software.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the below post replied by
    Rajith R on August 29, 2015 and check if it helps.

My Bluetooth device is enabled and
    shows as “Paired”, but isn’t working

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Ruth Buruga, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

Just upgraded to a ryzen 3600!!

1. Just upgraded to a ryzen 3600!! - Similar Threads - upgraded ryzen 3600

2. Random BSOD and random small hangs Ryzen 3600 - Win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSOD and random small hangs Ryzen 3600 - Win10: Hello, After I build an AMD Ryzen 3600 based PC, I have random crashes and very small hangings ("hickups"). I suggest it would be the memory but Memtest did not show any problem at all. Just to be sure I bought other RAM moduls what are in the list of supported memories...
  3. Just upgraded to Ryzen 5 3600, some benchmarks vs R5 2600 inside

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Just upgraded to Ryzen 5 3600, some benchmarks vs R5 2600 inside: My 3600 just arrived few hours ago and I did some quick benches to see what kind of improvements I would be getting (if any). It's not like an upgrade was needed but the idea of having a 7nm processor is exciting. I'm actually surprised at how much difference there is. I...
  4. Consistent BSODs Since Ryzen 3700x upgrade

Consistent BSODs Since Ryzen 3700x upgrade: Hello, Looking for some help. Since i upgraded from my Ryzen 2600x to 3700x i have been plagued by BSODS, they occur mainly when idling or when doing some light things like chrome or using mod organizer 2 for Skyrim etc but never has once happened during gameplay itself....
  5. x570 + ryzen 3600, shuts down instead of sleep

in Windows 10 Support
    x570 + ryzen 3600, shuts down instead of sleep: I discovered this problem with my new system. When i put the computer to sleep, he properly goes to sleep. Then when i press mouse button to wake it up, it wakes but it does not resume windows where i left it, instead its like normal boot. In the event viewer i got only this...
  6. BSOD Memory Management with Ryzen 5 3600

BSOD Memory Management with Ryzen 5 3600: I have a few problems with the new hardware, my specs are: Ryzen 5 3600 (new) Asrock B450M Steel Legends (new) RAM Gskills Ripjaws V 2x4G 2133 (2 years) PSU Seasonic 520W (2 years) VGA Asus Dual RX580 8G (2 months) SSD 120GB Plextor MSG (2 years) HDD WD Blue 1TB (2 years)...
  7. Epson- ET 3600 printer

Epson- ET 3600 printer: How do I get this printer out of queue mode?? Prints photos very slow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/epson-et-3600-printer/db16a7f3-b48d-48db-87ec-6feb2343fcbe
  8. 3600 mouse

3600 mouse: I recently bought a 3600 mouse and I cannot get the scroll wheel to work as I want it to. Id like to remap it and set the scroll wheel's left and right click to back and forward but for some reason I cant. Any help you can offer would be great!...
  9. Just upgraded, no internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Just upgraded, no internet connection: Hey guys! I just upgraded to 10 about an hour ago from windows 7. I have no internet connection (it says "limited"). Local area connection does not have a valid ip configuration If I try to reset my IP it tells me Ip address has not yet been associated with the...
  10. Just Upgraded, Desktop confusion

in Windows 10 Support
    Just Upgraded, Desktop confusion: So when I upgraded initiall my desktop was replaced with a default Windows 10 background and some default apps. At first I freaked out thinking all my files were gone, but when I went to C:/Users/name/Desktop all my stuff was still there so I just dragged it out onto this...