Windows 10: Just upgraded to Win10 and now BDO is not working

Discus and support Just upgraded to Win10 and now BDO is not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I use to play BDO on Win 7 with no problems, since I up graded to win 10 I can not even get the game to load right. I have tried everything I could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dragonspectrum, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Just upgraded to Win10 and now BDO is not working

I use to play BDO on Win 7 with no problems, since I up graded to win 10 I can not even get the game to load right. I have tried everything I could think of and nothing is working. The BDO files have been verified. I have re-installed both multiple times, I have cleared the cache, I have check the web and have tried every solution and still no go. The client loads up, and runs up until I hit the play button and at that point the client stops. I have communicated with the game support and they have verified it is not on their side. I have checked the compatability, and it is fine. I have been trying to get this game up and running for over a week now AND STILL no go. So, I am asking for any help... Anyone know a solution to my problem????

:)

dragonspectrum, Mar 7, 2019
  2. John Vil Win User

Why does Windows 10 bump me out when playing bdo

Hello Alexandra,

For us to better assist you and provide us with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you installed all the latest available updates for Windows?
    • What is the current version/build of your Windows 10? To check, type
      winver
      on Cortana's search field and press Enter.
    • May we know what BDO stands for? Does this issue occur on other games?
    • Have you done any troubleshooting steps?

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Mar 7, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 7, 2019
  4. DavidY Win User

Just upgraded to Win10 and now BDO is not working

Newbie needs advice moving Win8.1 ==> Win10

In your shoes I would
    1. Take a backup of the OS drive with Macrium Reflect, as suggested
    2. Download the ISO and do an Upgrade install (step 7 in this tutorial)
    Macrium gives you a way back if the upgrade doesn't work, and I also think that doing an Upgrade install is probably likely to be your quickest route to being activated on Windows 10 by the deadline.

Once activated, you can consider doing a clean install later but without the time pressure.

DavidY, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

Just upgraded to Win10 and now BDO is not working

1. Just upgraded to Win10 and now BDO is not working - Similar Threads - upgraded Win10 BDO

2. win10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    win10 upgrade: Me hi, i would like to upgrade one of our business pc s which run win7 pro to win10 in order to test and verify if some of the 3rd party apps which we use will run properly. we have office including access on the computer. how do i get the win 10 download and how do i get the...
  3. Upgrading to Win10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrading to Win10: I have several related questions, so I'm hoping someone can answer at least part of them. Here's my situation: I have Win7 (ultimate retail) installed as my primary OS. I am hesitant to use this particular license to upgrade to Win10. I have a Win8 Pro (upgrade) license,...
  4. Upgraded and running Win10 now, but BSoD on AMD drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Upgraded and running Win10 now, but BSoD on AMD drivers: Hi I reserved, Upgraded and now running win10 smoothly except for an occasional Blue Screen Internal_power_error (probably caused by AMD) I have HD 8750m card and installed the Win10 drivers from AMD website. Thanks 9727
  5. Just upgraded Win 10 to 14393; now \/ key won't work.

in Windows 10 Support
    Just upgraded Win 10 to 14393; now \/ key won't work.: Well, that's as close as I can get. I mean, the key between C and B. Cap or small it will not show. Oh, wait . . . "V" copied and pasted from Character Map (so ctrl-v works). I suspect a conflict with a windows shortcut but can't pin it down. Any advice? 59388
  6. Win10 Pro intermittently just stops working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 Pro intermittently just stops working: I have three machines with Win10 Pro. Two behaving quite well, however one machine ABit IP35 Pro, 256 SSD, 1 TB hard drive, Nvidia 750 ti, 8 GB ram just intermittently just hangs up during operation. This is a very fast machine with a quad Intel Processor. I need some help...
  7. Is win10 worth the upgrade? Just installed.

in Windows 10 Support
    Is win10 worth the upgrade? Just installed.: Been win7 for a while. Ive done some research on win10 and many people have a ton of complains on it, including telemtry, bugs, bloatware, searching, etc. Was the switch worth it in your opinion ? Is there anything I should do to improve quality of life immediately upon...
  8. Upgrade WIN10?

Upgrade WIN10?: I have installed Win10. I got Win10Home 32 bit. I'm pretty sure I had 64bit Win8.1 but it's gone now so I can't check. Is it possible to upgrade to Win10 Pro 64bit? John 22961
  9. Upgraded HD Prior to Win10 Install now getting upgrade and boot errors

Upgraded HD Prior to Win10 Install now getting upgrade and boot errors: I was running Win7 off of a 64gig SSD. It was full and I knew I should upgrade it before I went to Win10 so I used a cloning tool to clone the C drive and hidden partition to a new 240gig SSD. I removed the old drive and restarted. Everything seemed fine and the system booted...
  10. You Can Upgrade to Win10 Pro for a £1 Now

in Windows 10 Support
    You Can Upgrade to Win10 Pro for a £1 Now: If you are running Windows 10 Home Edition and want to upgrade to Pro you can do it for about £1 English or 14:99 Swedish kroner. To do this click on Start then Settings. Now click on Update and Security then on Activation and you will see the option to upgrade. Click on...