Windows 10: Just upgraded to Win10 and now BDO is not working

Discus and support Just upgraded to Win10 and now BDO is not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I use to play BDO on Win 7 with no problems, since I up graded to win 10 I can not even get the game to load right. I have tried everything I could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dragonspectrum, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Just upgraded to Win10 and now BDO is not working

I use to play BDO on Win 7 with no problems, since I up graded to win 10 I can not even get the game to load right. I have tried everything I could think of and nothing is working. The BDO files have been verified. I have re-installed both multiple times, I have cleared the cache, I have check the web and have tried every solution and still no go. The client loads up, and runs up until I hit the play button and at that point the client stops. I have communicated with the game support and they have verified it is not on their side. I have checked the compatability, and it is fine. I have been trying to get this game up and running for over a week now AND STILL no go. So, I am asking for any help... Anyone know a solution to my problem????

:)

dragonspectrum, Mar 7, 2019
  2. John Vil Win User

Why does Windows 10 bump me out when playing bdo

Hello Alexandra,

For us to better assist you and provide us with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, we would like to know a few more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you installed all the latest available updates for Windows?
    • What is the current version/build of your Windows 10? To check, type
      winver
      on Cortana's search field and press Enter.
    • May we know what BDO stands for? Does this issue occur on other games?
    • Have you done any troubleshooting steps?

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, Mar 7, 2019
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 7, 2019
  4. DavidY Win User

Just upgraded to Win10 and now BDO is not working

Newbie needs advice moving Win8.1 ==> Win10

In your shoes I would
    1. Take a backup of the OS drive with Macrium Reflect, as suggested
    2. Download the ISO and do an Upgrade install (step 7 in this tutorial)
    Macrium gives you a way back if the upgrade doesn't work, and I also think that doing an Upgrade install is probably likely to be your quickest route to being activated on Windows 10 by the deadline.

Once activated, you can consider doing a clean install later but without the time pressure.

DavidY, Mar 7, 2019
Thema:

Just upgraded to Win10 and now BDO is not working

1. Just upgraded to Win10 and now BDO is not working - Similar Threads - upgraded Win10 BDO

2. Just upgraded to Windows 11 and Microphone now not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just upgraded to Windows 11 and Microphone now not working: Just upgraded to Windows 11 on a 6 month old Dell inspiron 2 in 1 - i7, 16Gb RAM 1 TB HDD, with Bitdefender installed. Microphone now not working or even exists. Checked Bitdefender privacy Video and audio protection and microphone all activated. Then under start - all apps -...
  3. Just upgraded to Windows 11 and Microphone now not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just upgraded to Windows 11 and Microphone now not working: Just upgraded to Windows 11 on a 6 month old Dell inspiron 2 in 1 - i7, 16Gb RAM 1 TB HDD, with Bitdefender installed. Microphone now not working or even exists. Checked Bitdefender privacy Video and audio protection and microphone all activated. Then under start - all apps -...
  4. Purchased Win10 Pro upgrade on Win10 Home machine, upgrade failed and is now asking for...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Purchased Win10 Pro upgrade on Win10 Home machine, upgrade failed and is now asking for...: First off, it seems insane to me that MS has done away with human interaction other than free crowd-sourced support, but anyway...A client I am assisting has purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade on a machine that had Win10 Home installed. Began the installation, which promptly...
  5. Win10 update just doesn't work

Win10 update just doesn't work: Hi I've been working on this issue for the past 3 months. Whenever I go to "windows update" in the settings, the loading animation plays indefinitely. I've run the windows update troubleshooter and it couldn't identify the problem. I tried to install Windows Update...
  6. Win8 purchased Win10 free upgrade Now Reinstall Win10

Win8 purchased Win10 free upgrade Now Reinstall Win10: Originally, I purchased Windows 8 and installed it on my Mac with Parallels. After installing, Microsoft offered a free upgrade to Windows 10. I now want to remove Windows from Parallels and reinstall it using BootCamp. How can I do this? I do not have Windows 10 on disc or...
  7. After Win10 upgrade now the computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    After Win10 upgrade now the computer: After upgrading my Desktop PC to Windows 10 Pro I decided to upgrade a few things on my self build desktop box. I had an old GSkull SSD 120GB as C: running just OS and some programs.I bought a new Samsung EVO 860 SSD 250GB drive for $49. The Samsung Migration software worked...
  8. Just bought upgrade from win10 home to win10 pro.

Just bought upgrade from win10 home to win10 pro.: Just bought upgrade from win10 home to win10 pro. I followed the directions and reinstalled but now I still have Win10 Home (and a bunch of missing drivers). How do I find my product key to redo the install of Win 10 Pro. I bought from within my Microsoft account that I have...
  9. Just upgraded Win 10 to 14393; now \/ key won't work.

in Windows 10 Support
    Just upgraded Win 10 to 14393; now \/ key won't work.: Well, that's as close as I can get. I mean, the key between C and B. Cap or small it will not show. Oh, wait . . . "V" copied and pasted from Character Map (so ctrl-v works). I suspect a conflict with a windows shortcut but can't pin it down. Any advice? 59388
  10. Is win10 worth the upgrade? Just installed.

in Windows 10 Support
    Is win10 worth the upgrade? Just installed.: Been win7 for a while. Ive done some research on win10 and many people have a ton of complains on it, including telemtry, bugs, bloatware, searching, etc. Was the switch worth it in your opinion ? Is there anything I should do to improve quality of life immediately upon...