Windows 10: Just wait a moment on start up

Discus and support Just wait a moment on start up in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; For a while now whenever I shut down my computer and login to my user it brings up a "Just wait a moment" pop up and stays on it for about 5 mins... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Abin_b, May 2, 2021.

1. Abin_b Win User

Just wait a moment on start up

For a while now whenever I shut down my computer and login to my user it brings up a "Just wait a moment" pop up and stays on it for about 5 mins before letting me into the desktop. I have already posted a question and was told to reinstall windows using media creation tool. However that did fix the problem for 2 days until I updated my computer. And now the problem is back. The last update I did was; KB4023057 and KB4601050 if that helps. Is there a solution to this? Thank you

:)

Abin_b, May 2, 2021

2. Wait a moment while preparing the backup ;(

Hive finaly installed latest Nokia Suite. Can see new update to Belle, have started it, and on step 2 ( Wait a moment while preparing the backup ) nothing happens. Already have wait more than 20 mins, and still the same.

My phone is empty totaly, i made hard reset before update, and cards also formated. Why i still cannot update the phone? Can i skip this step somehow?

GSMtricksTEAM, May 2, 2021
  3. erocker Win User
    Fit's current machine... always changing

I'm just waiting for evga to list them for a step-up! Looks killer fits.

erocker, May 2, 2021
  4. SnazzyPad Win User

Power outage on the "Just wait a moment" step on a full Windows reinstall

I was reinstalling windows 10 on my pc and while it was doing it there was an outage of power on the "Just wait a moment" step (after the reinstall bar got to 100%. I turned it back on after say a minute. It booted into the installing screen at 88%. Are
    there any damages, considering there wasn't even the don't turn off your pc message on the step in which the power outed?

SnazzyPad, May 2, 2021
Thema:

1. Just wait a moment on start up - Similar Threads - wait moment start

2. Just a moment problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just a moment problem: Just a moment problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-a-moment-problem/eadd34b6-ba58-4e66-ac56-07351079bf94
  3. Just a moment problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Just a moment problem: Just a moment कुछ नहीं हो रहा है कुछ option भी नहीं शो कर रहा है https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-a-moment-problem/70f832c3-a30d-458c-b3d5-98412d8764f5
  4. Just a moment screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Just a moment screen.: Today I started my laptop,after entering password, JUST A MOMENT screen appeared which was gone after 5-6 seconds automatically and loaded to the desktop. It appeared 2 times today. So is it normal?...
  5. Just a moment

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Just a moment: HelloMy friend downloaded the Nvidia driver then the PC restarted then had a black screen with the cursor. We tried to clean the disk but then for a long time it shows him Just a moment...
  6. Stuck at "Just a moment..."

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck at "Just a moment...": I booted up my surface pro 3 and i saw just a moment in at the lock screen It has been stuck there for so long. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-at-just-a-moment/d446b53f-f71f-4f75-8e2f-b69103de8867
  7. Just wait a moment screen every time I log in to the user

Just wait a moment screen every time I log in to the user: i noticed that in the past few days, every time I enter my password to login the user, I get "Just a moment" pop up which sits there for a about 5 mins before proceeding to desktop. Is there a solution to this....
  8. Power outage on the "Just wait a moment" step on a full Windows reinstall

Power outage on the "Just wait a moment" step on a full Windows reinstall: I was reinstalling windows 10 on my pc and while it was doing it there was an outage of power on the "Just wait a moment" step after the reinstall bar got to 100%. I turned it back on after say a minute. It booted into the installing screen at 88%. Are there any damages,...
  9. "Just a Moment" wait screen after sign on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Just a Moment" wait screen after sign on: Even after re-installing win 10 this came back...over and over again with a different hard drive and combination of hard drives. It has been this way for the last 4 days. I have used my backup to re-install the apparently damaged win 10 install but it does the same thing...
  10. Just a moment

Just a moment: Wheel spinning - blue screen - "Just a moment" Been happening for sometime now. I suspect it is stuck in a loop, What can I do to avoid screwing things up any worse than they are? This started after I had to do a Reset after trying to upgrade from Windows 10 version 1703...