Windows 10: Just wait a moment screen every time I log in to the user

Discus and support Just wait a moment screen every time I log in to the user in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i noticed that in the past few days, every time I enter my password to login the user, I get "Just a moment" pop up which sits there for a about 5 mins... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Abin_b, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Abin_b Win User

Just wait a moment screen every time I log in to the user

i noticed that in the past few days, every time I enter my password to login the user, I get "Just a moment" pop up which sits there for a about 5 mins before proceeding to desktop. Is there a solution to this.

:)

Abin_b, Apr 26, 2021

2. 'Can't log into your account at the moment'

On start-up of my laptop I get the error message 'Can't log into your account at the moment'. I always have used my Microsoft account as my login and it is showing that I am logged in in the temporary login screen, however, the screen is blue and none of
    my icons are showing. I can access my files via file explorer/this PC/OS(CJust wait a moment screen every time I log in to the user :)/Users.

I've signed out of the account several times, rebooted several times and changed my Microsoft account password as suggested by other users. Still not fixed - I would be very grateful for a solution.

HikeOppermann, Apr 26, 2021
  3. WayneRupp Win User
    Just a moment screen took a lomg time after reseting

Hello AbhinavTiwariYX,

"Just a moment" screen means you need to wait.....how long have you been waiting?

Does the HDD activity light (LED) show blinking activity....if so, it is still working.

If excessive wait times are occurring (hours) some suggest to disconnect wifi or ethernet.

Lastly, three consecutive hard shut downs of the boot button, interspersed with a reboot and waiting for Windows logo screen, will activate the Windows Advanced Startup Options menu. It all depends upon how
    long you have been waiting for the "Just a Moment" screen.

Update me how it goes.

Regards,

Wayne

WayneRupp, Apr 26, 2021
  4. Just wait a moment screen every time I log in to the user

Windows 10 Screensaver Wait Time

Hi,

We would like to know more information regarding the issue that you are experiencing with the wait time of your screen saver. For better assistance, please answer the following questions:

• How are you trying to change the screen saver's wait time?
    • Is the option to change the wait time greyed out?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you make any recent changes to your computer prior to this issue?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows 10?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Apr 26, 2021
Thema:

Just wait a moment screen every time I log in to the user

1. Just wait a moment screen every time I log in to the user - Similar Threads - wait moment screen

2. Just a moment when logging in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just a moment when logging in: I logged in today at only for it to say just a moment when logging in, this has never happened before, is this normal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-a-moment-when-logging-in/78a92487-aa77-4d67-967d-5776167770bd
  3. Just a moment when logging in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just a moment when logging in: I logged in today at only for it to say just a moment when logging in, this has never happened before, is this normal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-a-moment-when-logging-in/78a92487-aa77-4d67-967d-5776167770bd
  4. Just a moment stays at screen for a long time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just a moment stays at screen for a long time: Every time i start power on my laptop DELL G15 choosing my account at Window 11 it needs more than 4-6 minutes to boot but if i choose any other account, laptop start in 4 seconds. This will not happen if restart laptop at any account, it boots as before, as usual in 4 sec.I...
  5. Just a moment stays at screen for a long time

Just a moment stays at screen for a long time: Every time i start power on my laptop DELL G15 choosing my account at Window 11 it needs more than 4-6 minutes to boot but if i choose any other account, laptop start in 4 seconds. This will not happen if restart laptop at any account, it boots as before, as usual in 4 sec.I...
  6. Just a moment screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Just a moment screen.: Today I started my laptop,after entering password, JUST A MOMENT screen appeared which was gone after 5-6 seconds automatically and loaded to the desktop. It appeared 2 times today. So is it normal?...
  7. Just a moment screen.

Just a moment screen.: Today I started my laptop,after entering password, JUST A MOMENT screen appeared which was gone after 5-6 seconds automatically and loaded to the desktop. It appeared 2 times today. So is it normal?...
  8. Just wait a moment on start up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Just wait a moment on start up: For a while now whenever I shut down my computer and login to my user it brings up a "Just wait a moment" pop up and stays on it for about 5 mins before letting me into the desktop. I have already posted a question and was told to reinstall windows using media creation tool....
  9. “Just a moment...” screen on every startup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    “Just a moment...” screen on every startup: Hi, recently whenever I start my PC I’m met with this “Just a moment...” screen in a square in the middle. This lasts about 3 minutes before it puts me to my desktop. This is Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, I have it on an SSD and before this issue it would load in 3-4 seconds....
  10. "Just a Moment" wait screen after sign on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Just a Moment" wait screen after sign on: Even after re-installing win 10 this came back...over and over again with a different hard drive and combination of hard drives. It has been this way for the last 4 days. I have used my backup to re-install the apparently damaged win 10 install but it does the same thing...