Windows 10: Just wanna have 2 monitors bro. Nothing basic works like updating garbage answers or win+p...

Discus and support Just wanna have 2 monitors bro. Nothing basic works like updating garbage answers or win+p... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/EpickGamer50 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kr7lxv/just_wanna_have_2_monitors_bro_nothing_basic/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/EpickGamer50, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Just wanna have 2 monitors bro. Nothing basic works like updating garbage answers or win+p...

/u/EpickGamer50, Jan 5, 2021

2. Win + P, Notifications, Systray Calendar Not Openg

i just did a restart and tried win + p to bring up the monitor controls and they won't launch. i then noticed that the systray calendar and systray notifications won't open either. the only thing i have done since hooking up the secondary monitor is to install the latest ccleaner, so i have no idea what happened. now earlier this morning i opened notification 2 or 3 times without issue, this was well after i installed the latest ccleaner. i found the following thread but it was no help. any suggestions? thanks

Win + P hotkey suddenly no longer works - Help? Solved - Windows 10 Forums

xXWhackerXx, Jan 5, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Update - Now my dual monitors do not work

Hi,

One of the possible reasons why Windows 10 was unable to detect your dual monitor is an outdated or incompatible graphics driver. To best address your concern, we need you to answer the following questions:

• Which Windows 10 build are you using?
    • Have you already tried performing the troubleshooting steps suggested by
      Mauro Cavallin on June 16, 2017?
    • Are both of the monitors not working just like what the original poster was experiencing? If yes, have you tried disconnecting one of the monitors? What was the outcome?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We will be waiting for your response.

Kristine Arp, Jan 5, 2021
  4. Just wanna have 2 monitors bro. Nothing basic works like updating garbage answers or win+p...

Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

Just wanna have 2 monitors bro. Nothing basic works like updating garbage answers or win+p...

1. Just wanna have 2 monitors bro. Nothing basic works like updating garbage answers or win+p... - Similar Threads - wanna monitors bro

2. Why is Windows 11 such a garbage, just like Win 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Windows 11 such a garbage, just like Win 10?: Constantly bringing updates and working in the background, this OS only serve as data collection tool for MS. My fan rarely stop spinning, even when idling, always crying to restart for updates, which interrupts my work, when i'm waiting 20min for update to finish. Bloated,...
  3. Why is Windows 11 such a garbage, just like Win 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is Windows 11 such a garbage, just like Win 10?: Constantly bringing updates and working in the background, this OS only serve as data collection tool for MS. My fan rarely stop spinning, even when idling, always crying to restart for updates, which interrupts my work, when i'm waiting 20min for update to finish. Bloated,...
  4. Basically nothing works anymore solved

Basically nothing works anymore solved: Basically, a while after using windows 11, several months, an update comes that gets installed, this time seemingly on its own. This makes it so that next time I boot it up, it takes a long time to even get to the desktop, it's preparing Windows it says. Once you do get in,...
  5. Basically nothing works anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Basically nothing works anymore: Basically, a while after using windows 11, several months, an update comes that gets installed, this time seemingly on its own. This makes it so that next time I boot it up, it takes a long time to even get to the desktop, it's preparing Windows it says. Once you do get in,...
  6. Basically nothing works anymore

Basically nothing works anymore: Basically, a while after using windows 11, several months, an update comes that gets installed, this time seemingly on its own. This makes it so that next time I boot it up, it takes a long time to even get to the desktop, it's preparing Windows it says. Once you do get in,...
  7. Black Screen and Basically Nothing Works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen and Basically Nothing Works: Experiencing prevalent black screen issue on my Dell Inspiron running Windows 10.Feel like I have gone through every single troubleshoot but I can’t make it through most because I can’t access the basic features to do so.Those aren’t related to the lack of screen, rather not...
  8. Black Screen and Basically Nothing Works

Black Screen and Basically Nothing Works: Experiencing prevalent black screen issue on my Dell Inspiron running Windows 10.Feel like I have gone through every single troubleshoot but I can’t make it through most because I can’t access the basic features to do so.Those aren’t related to the lack of screen, rather not...
  9. Black Screen and Basically Nothing Works

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. So basically nothing is working at the moment.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    So basically nothing is working at the moment.: So my issue with Windows 10 has been going on for a few days, it first began with me not being able to start up my laptop or input the pin, this is the first time something like that had happened. I could input a password, but not the pin I was using, I restarted my laptop...