Windows 10: JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS

Discus and support JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i would like to thank all that have help me get my pc on line i found a button on my remote that move the pic aroungd so thanyou for all beening... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bazzaboo, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Bazzaboo Win User

JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS

i would like to thank all that have help me get my pc on line i

found a button on my remote that move the pic aroungd

so thanyou for all beening so quick to respond and wishing you all

well keep up the good work BAZZA

:)

Bazzaboo, Jun 9, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS :p

cadaveca, Jun 9, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 9, 2019
  4. Steve C Win User

JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS

1. JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS - Similar Threads - THANKS

2. Thanks Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Thanks Microsoft: The Forum users get such great help from the Staff of Helpers and Advisers . But does anyone ever say thank you. People crying for help Viruses, Bugs ,Ransomeware, Scammers , etc. And its Free . We now have a top of the range Windows Security getting better AV Test results...
  3. Unable to edit metadata thanks Microsoft

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to edit metadata thanks Microsoft: **** unbelievable that the **** at **** would release windows 10 and the windows media play for that operating system without checking the users ability to add metadata to a video. Something as simple as right clicking on a video file going to properties, then details to...
  4. Big thanks and a question about Tutorials

in Windows 10 Support
    Big thanks and a question about Tutorials: First, I have to give big, big thanks to the guys who write all these tutorials. Even if I think I know how to accomplish a task, it's still very nice to get an expert opinion. My question: How do you guys all decide which topics need tutorials? How do you find the time to...
  5. How to transfer Thunderbird/Firefox Profiles from Win XP to Win 10 Laptop? Thanks!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to transfer Thunderbird/Firefox Profiles from Win XP to Win 10 Laptop? Thanks!: to transfer Thunderbur/Firerix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-thunderbirdfirefox-profiles-from/72c1c18a-f432-4551-a793-60f651463a7b
  6. after reloading windows 10, I lost the taskbar, how do I get it back? Thanks

in Windows 10 Customization
    after reloading windows 10, I lost the taskbar, how do I get it back? Thanks: Windows10 locked up. I recycled power. When windows10 booted up, My display screen resolution became bigger then the screen. So I reloaded window10 hoping it will reset my screen problem. Now I completely lost my taskbar....
  7. could use help installing a scan snap scanner..thanks

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    could use help installing a scan snap scanner..thanks: hello any clues on how to install a wired scanner ( not Blue tooth) windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/could-use-help-installing-a-scan-snap/6d82258e-bb64-4148-81b6-842b26a3553a
  8. I NEED TO ADD INFO FOR A CD THAT I AM LOADIN TO MY LIBRARY. THANKS.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I NEED TO ADD INFO FOR A CD THAT I AM LOADIN TO MY LIBRARY. THANKS.: I NEED HELP TO LOAD A CD INFO INTO MY LIBRARY.. THANKS. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-add-info-for-a-cd-that-i-am-loadin-to-my/587307d6-3b6a-4257-bd80-c8538026f705"
  9. Thanks Microsoft Angels

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Thanks Microsoft Angels: Its easy to complain you hold a door open for somebody they walk through not a thank you nothing . In our Community we are watched over by a Host of unseen Angels . They deal with our problems they give advice some are Moderators some just Volunteers but they are...
  10. Error message VolPanlu.exe - application error. Resolved. Thanks.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error message VolPanlu.exe - application error. Resolved. Thanks.: Thanks Glenn_V for the information about using "Task Manger" !!!! Finally, no more Error!!! Shalom. Mod edit... Referring to: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-volpanluexe-application-error-what/586375ce-b9c1-45f3-b7ab-07a088ddafe7...