Windows 10: just want to share what happened in Macrium Error Fixing

Discus and support just want to share what happened in Macrium Error Fixing in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; [img] Found This Here and it worked https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...windows-server 145353 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Hoolm, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Hoolm Win User

just want to share what happened in Macrium Error Fixing

Hoolm, Nov 29, 2019

2. Fix error 0xc000021a Windows 10

I've faced this issue before. It's one of the blue screen of death errors. Im sharing 5 steps that will help you fix Error 0xc000021a

One of the following step will sort out the problem:

1. Repair corrupted system
    2. Boot window manually
    3. Resetting computer's BIOS
    4. DO SFC scan
    5. Troubleshoot to fix automatically

Clout Techie, Nov 29, 2019
  3. Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Nov 29, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

1. just want to share what happened in Macrium Error Fixing - Similar Threads - share happened Macrium

2. What Happened To Sharing Videos In Forms?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What Happened To Sharing Videos In Forms?: This needs to be in the "Microsoft Forms" section, but I can't find Forms under any of the options provided.I've been creating surveys for a while with Microsoft Forms, embedding videos in my questions. Now, I am not able to embed videos. I can do an image search, get...
  3. Had to share a GINORMOUS WTF JUST HAPPENED

in Windows 10 Support
    Had to share a GINORMOUS WTF JUST HAPPENED: The issue has resolved itself but if anyone has a clue what happened based on the description -- I'm all ears. I have a Lenovo that acts as a kitchen TV. Last night I was streaming THE OFFICE off of an admittedly 'risky' site. (This laptop is 'expendable' in that there's no...
  4. What the heck just happened?

in Windows 10 Support
    What the heck just happened?: Five-year old Dell desktop with OEM Win10. Five-months ago, thought SSD C-drive was caput. After buying new SSD and installing Win10 on same, got the old SSD to work as an extra drive that wasn't being used. Things have been running fine until . . . Yesterday, Windows...
  5. What just happened?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What just happened?: I had that thing when you should click on the key for 1 sec for typing it, so I unabled is but I had a problem is that Fn is always ON. I know I didn't explain that well so here's an example: -in the past I had to press Alt+f4 to close the window />Now I have to click...
  6. HELP What just happened?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HELP What just happened?: I wanted to delete some files and when I tried deleting them in my garbage bin my whole desktop got filled with all my files that I had in folders on my desktop. My mouse is permanently loading when I hover desktop. I can't click down right corner to get to the desktop it...
  7. What just happened?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What just happened?: I was resetting my whole windows 10 PC, it was fine but taking forever. An hour later It was at 12%. After I came back for some reason it was at “choose an option” screen. Do you know what happened?!...
  8. just want to share what happened in Macrium Error Fixing

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    just want to share what happened in Macrium Error Fixing: [img] Found This Here and it worked https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...windows-server 145353
  9. what just happened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what just happened: i was playing a nintendo ds game on my laptop using desmume which is a nintendo ds emulator. i had configured the l key to load state and the s key to save state. i loaded the game into the emulator and i pressed alt enter to do full screen and then i pressed l to do load...
  10. What just happened?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What just happened?: Hi I got so fed up with Windows 10 constantly updating as well as any number of annoying other things, that I decided to go back an do a Clean Install of Windows 7. But within Minutes of doing that, I was getting pestered by the 'Nag Screen' urging me to update to...