Windows 10: just want to share what happened in Macrium Error Fixing

Discus and support just want to share what happened in Macrium Error Fixing in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; [img] Found This Here and it worked https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...windows-server 145353 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Hoolm, Nov 30, 2019.

1. Hoolm Win User

just want to share what happened in Macrium Error Fixing

Hoolm, Nov 30, 2019

2. Fix error 0xc000021a Windows 10

I've faced this issue before. It's one of the blue screen of death errors. Im sharing 5 steps that will help you fix Error 0xc000021a

One of the following step will sort out the problem:

1. Repair corrupted system
    2. Boot window manually
    3. Resetting computer's BIOS
    4. DO SFC scan
    5. Troubleshoot to fix automatically

Clout Techie, Nov 30, 2019
  3. Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Nov 30, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Can't share printer—getting error message

Step 1: Go to store.
    Step 2: Buy a less shitty printer.
    Step 3: Pick up some beer while you are there.
    Step 4: Enjoy both your new printer and your beer.

In all seriousness, I have had more issues with Lexmark printers and their shitty drivers then any other manufacturer, HP is a close second though.

However, if you don't want to get a new printer*Laugh :laugh:, and I can understand that, when my Lexmark was giving me the same troubles in Win7(and Vista) I had to make sure the Windows firewall was ON and the firewall service was enabled and running. After I shared it I could re-disable the firewall and firewall services.

newtekie1, Nov 30, 2019
Thema:

1. just want to share what happened in Macrium Error Fixing - Similar Threads - share happened Macrium

2. just want to share what happened in Macrium Error Fixing

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    just want to share what happened in Macrium Error Fixing: [img] Found This Here and it worked https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...windows-server 145353
  3. what just happened

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what just happened: i was playing a nintendo ds game on my laptop using desmume which is a nintendo ds emulator. i had configured the l key to load state and the s key to save state. i loaded the game into the emulator and i pressed alt enter to do full screen and then i pressed l to do load...
  4. What is happening?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is happening?: I will be doing something on my computer and then the WIFI crashes and says, no internet, secured. The only way for me to fix this is pressing disconnect from my WIFI. Then, when I do that, it unchecks the connect automatically button and it won't stay checked. What do I do?...
  5. What happens to a mapped windows share if password expires?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What happens to a mapped windows share if password expires?: Hi! I am trying to figure this out, but can not find any definite answers. I have a non-domain joined server with a share. And a user that has access to map that share. This user does not have "Password never expires" enabled. From my Client computer, I map up this...
  6. Macrium Backup Strategy + What Happens if Backup Drive is Disconnected

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Macrium Backup Strategy + What Happens if Backup Drive is Disconnected: Hi all. I've on the advice of this forum installed Macrium Free for disc imaging (it feels like a really well put together application) to provide an additional backup for my writing, but would appreciate some help with a few questions from experienced users: 1. The...
  7. Just want to share how I fixed a odd Adobe Photoshop problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just want to share how I fixed a odd Adobe Photoshop problem: FORUM ADMINISTRATORS: If you need to relocate this post please do so. My problem dealt with Software & Apps & self solved so I wrote it here think it may help someone else. I recently upgraded my somewhat dated PC recently with a new MB, CPU, RAM & GPU with a clean install...
  8. What just happened?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What just happened?: Hi I got so fed up with Windows 10 constantly updating as well as any number of annoying other things, that I decided to go back an do a Clean Install of Windows 7. But within Minutes of doing that, I was getting pestered by the 'Nag Screen' urging me to update to...
  9. WTF just happened?!

in Windows 10 Support
    WTF just happened?!: I did the free upgrade to Windows 10 about 4 days before it expired - July 26th, if I recall. There have been a few problems along the way, but everything was working when I left for school tonight. I came back and the screen was dark and unresponsive. I usually have my PC...
  10. WHAT happened?

in Windows 10 Support
    WHAT happened?: At church this morning, the guy explained that he had personally designed his three year old Windows 7 tower as a gaming computer. A computer shop had them ordered the parts and assembled it, and it worked fine. About a week ago, he upgraded to Windows 10, and now he can't...