Windows 10: Just Wanted to Ask

Discus and support Just Wanted to Ask in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello guys I just wanted to ask if there is a free way to download Microsoft Office. My dad bought me a new laptop but it did come included with Ms... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LeeChanYi, Jul 26, 2020.

1. Just Wanted to Ask

Hello guys I just wanted to ask if there is a free way to download Microsoft Office. My dad bought me a new laptop but it did come included with Ms Office Home and student. So is there a way to download them for free?

submitted by /u/LeeChanYi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LeeChanYi, Jul 26, 2020
  2. SlipSlice Win User

Choppy for a few..then just fine.

Ok..then what?

Please list the complete steps to finish doing this, so I don't have to ask each time. *Smile Just Wanted to Ask :)

And just a question, why am I doing this in the first place? Will it benefit me?

Thanks. S1iP

SlipSlice, Jul 26, 2020
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Just Wanted to Ask :p

cadaveca, Jul 26, 2020
  4. Just Wanted to Ask

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 26, 2020
Thema:

Just Wanted to Ask

1. Just Wanted to Ask - Similar Threads - Wanted Ask

2. computer asks for bitlock key, typed in and still does not want to run

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer asks for bitlock key, typed in and still does not want to run: I get the bitlocker id key request and place that in, then my computer goes into recovery mode and just spins no options to do anything else...
  3. computer asks for bitlock key, typed in and still does not want to run

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    computer asks for bitlock key, typed in and still does not want to run: I get the bitlocker id key request and place that in, then my computer goes into recovery mode and just spins no options to do anything else...
  4. Why doesn't Windows Update ask me what I want on my computer and stop installing JUNK by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't Windows Update ask me what I want on my computer and stop installing JUNK by...: When will windows stop installing GARBAGE on my computer by default and not asking me, the owner, user, operator, admin. what I want to install on my computer? So sick of Your Edge updates, copilot, cortana, etc. JUNK....
  5. Why doesn't Windows Update ask me what I want on my computer and stop installing JUNK by...

Why doesn't Windows Update ask me what I want on my computer and stop installing JUNK by...: When will windows stop installing GARBAGE on my computer by default and not asking me, the owner, user, operator, admin. what I want to install on my computer? So sick of Your Edge updates, copilot, cortana, etc. JUNK....
  6. OneDrive, .odt files stored locally: can I set that I am always asked if I want to save...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive, .odt files stored locally: can I set that I am always asked if I want to save...: If I open and changes this .odt files stored locally I don´t access my files frome OneDrive Online, make changes and then try to close this files, I am asked if I will save the changes, what is exactly what I would expect. So it goes if I work with my .odt files within a...
  7. OneDrive, .odt files stored locally: can I set that I am always asked if I want to save...

OneDrive, .odt files stored locally: can I set that I am always asked if I want to save...: If I open and changes this .odt files stored locally I don´t access my files frome OneDrive Online, make changes and then try to close this files, I am asked if I will save the changes, what is exactly what I would expect. So it goes if I work with my .odt files within a...
  8. OneDrive, .odt files stored locally: can I set that I am always asked if I want to save...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. How do i fix windows vista repair asking me if i want to apply repairs and restart, then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix windows vista repair asking me if i want to apply repairs and restart, then...: Hi there, i have a HP HDX16 from many years ago and recently for some reason whenever i turned on the computer it said a read disk error occured, and restarting did nothing to help, the weird thing is the harddrive is in good condition and connecting it externally to my new...
  10. How do i fix windows vista repair asking me if i want to apply repairs and restart, then...

How do i fix windows vista repair asking me if i want to apply repairs and restart, then...: Hi there, i have a HP HDX16 from many years ago and recently for some reason whenever i turned on the computer it said a read disk error occured, and restarting did nothing to help, the weird thing is the harddrive is in good condition and connecting it externally to my new...