Windows 10: Just wanted to pass this on

Discus and support Just wanted to pass this on in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; This was so unusual that I just couldn't resist posting it. I just ran a backup using Macrium Reflect and it's transfer rate stayed at 1Gb/s almost all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by jadinolf, Sep 7, 2020.

1. jadinolf Win User

Just wanted to pass this on

This was so unusual that I just couldn't resist posting it.
    I just ran a backup using Macrium Reflect and it's transfer rate stayed at 1Gb/s almost all of the time.
    Anyone else ever experience that?

Just wanted to pass this on [​IMG]

:)

jadinolf, Sep 7, 2020

2. Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 7, 2020
  3. br4dz Win User
    [FS][US]   Intel Core 2 Duo E8500

It's a C0 stepped.

br4dz, Sep 7, 2020
  4. NinkobEi Win User

[FS][US]   Intel Core 2 Duo E8500

might want to list it's stepping. is it C0 or E0?

NinkobEi, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Just wanted to pass this on - Similar Threads - wanted pass

2. I cancelled my PC Game pass and I do not use it at all. I want a refund.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cancelled my PC Game pass and I do not use it at all. I want a refund.: I got billed for a service I never use anymore, I went to cancel it and apperantly clicked the wrong button so now I will not recieve a refund or something like that? Im not sure, can someone help me with this?...
  3. I cancelled my PC Game pass and I do not use it at all. I want a refund.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cancelled my PC Game pass and I do not use it at all. I want a refund.: I got billed for a service I never use anymore, I went to cancel it and apperantly clicked the wrong button so now I will not recieve a refund or something like that? Im not sure, can someone help me with this?...
  4. I can not log on to my Surface 4. It wants the pin or pass word but I have forgoten, plus...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can not log on to my Surface 4. It wants the pin or pass word but I have forgoten, plus...: It wants the pin or password but I have forgotten, plus my MS account is provided by go.daddy so I can go to the sign-in page that way. I tried several of the work around posted but they did not work. I was not able to reset my machine back to factory with any of the methods...
  5. I can not log on to my Surface 4. It wants the pin or pass word but I have forgoten, plus...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not log on to my Surface 4. It wants the pin or pass word but I have forgoten, plus...: It wants the pin or password but I have forgotten, plus my MS account is provided by go.daddy so I can go to the sign-in page that way. I tried several of the work around posted but they did not work. I was not able to reset my machine back to factory with any of the methods...
  6. I can not log on to my Surface 4. It wants the pin or pass word but I have forgoten, plus...

7. How to by pass having to press on sign in options and then enter the pin ? I directly want...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to by pass having to press on sign in options and then enter the pin ? I directly want...: Situation :Hello everyone and I'm using an acer aspire 7 device . When ever I want to login , the computer needs me to first press any key or a mouse click and then takes me to login page where i've to click on sign in options and select on pin and then enter the pin, and...
  8. How to by pass having to press on sign in options and then enter the pin ? I directly want...

How to by pass having to press on sign in options and then enter the pin ? I directly want...: Situation :Hello everyone and I'm using an acer aspire 7 device . When ever I want to login , the computer needs me to first press any key or a mouse click and then takes me to login page where i've to click on sign in options and select on pin and then enter the pin, and...
  9. I WANT TO REMOVE THE PASS ON MY ACCOUNT OR EVEN THE ACCOUNT ITSELF

in Windows 10 Customization
    I WANT TO REMOVE THE PASS ON MY ACCOUNT OR EVEN THE ACCOUNT ITSELF: WHY ON EARTH DO I HAVE THE FEELING THAT I AM A PRISONER IN MY OWN PC? GUYS PLEASE WHAT THE H*LL IS THAT ABOUT? I can`t remove my password and i can`t use MY LAPTOP because someone taught it will be cool to make all the pc with Win Software with Passwords. And lets pretend...
  10. I WANT TO REMOVE THE PASS ON MY ACCOUNT OR EVEN THE ACCOUNT ITSELF

I WANT TO REMOVE THE PASS ON MY ACCOUNT OR EVEN THE ACCOUNT ITSELF: WHY ON EARTH DO I HAVE THE FEELING THAT I AM A PRISONER IN MY OWN PC? GUYS PLEASE WHAT THE H*LL IS THAT ABOUT? I can`t remove my password and i can`t use MY LAPTOP because someone taught it will be cool to make all the pc with Win Software with Passwords. And lets pretend...