Windows 10: Just wanted to pass this on

Discus and support Just wanted to pass this on in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; This was so unusual that I just couldn't resist posting it. I just ran a backup using Macrium Reflect and it's transfer rate stayed at 1Gb/s almost all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by jadinolf, Sep 7, 2020.

1. jadinolf Win User

Just wanted to pass this on

This was so unusual that I just couldn't resist posting it.
    I just ran a backup using Macrium Reflect and it's transfer rate stayed at 1Gb/s almost all of the time.
    Anyone else ever experience that?

Just wanted to pass this on [​IMG]

:)

jadinolf, Sep 7, 2020

2. Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 7, 2020
  3. br4dz Win User
    [FS][US]   Intel Core 2 Duo E8500

It's a C0 stepped.

br4dz, Sep 7, 2020
  4. NinkobEi Win User

[FS][US]   Intel Core 2 Duo E8500

might want to list it's stepping. is it C0 or E0?

NinkobEi, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Just wanted to pass this on - Similar Threads - wanted pass

2. I have to unplug my power cord every time I want to use my comuter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have to unplug my power cord every time I want to use my comuter: So changed my comuter case and moved my components to it. But I've been having multiple problems since then, and the most annoying one is I have to unplug the power cord, wait a few second then reconnect it. I've made sure every components are installed correctly 3 times and...
  3. Want to delete suspicious file from emal that is in the archive root directory

in Windows 10 Customization
    Want to delete suspicious file from emal that is in the archive root directory: I just got an email from a legitimate organization and downloaded the attachment file that I suspect is a scam file. I tried to delete it and it will not be deleted. Please show me how I can delete such a file. The file somehow ended up in the archive root directory and is...
  4. I want to downgrade from 2004 to 1909 but more than 10 days have passed.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want to downgrade from 2004 to 1909 but more than 10 days have passed.: Now I'm trying to dual boot W10 Home preinstalled, SSD +W10 Education trying to install in HDD partition, have license. The installation process is complete. But when I try to boot it is showing an error code 0xc000000e, and it says - " Your PC/Device needs to be repaired....
  5. Brother passed me his laptop and I want to have a clean laptop how do I remove everything...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Brother passed me his laptop and I want to have a clean laptop how do I remove everything...: Hi there as the title states. I need help. I'm not much of a tech guy so of anyone is able to help with this it would be greatly appreciated. submitted by /u/FroztByteD [link] [comments]...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 - Been playing by way of Game Pass but want to buy online

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - Been playing by way of Game Pass but want to buy online: Hello - cant seem to find a way to buy this game. I downloaded the basic version and have been playing for a week or so and now that I want to buy it i cant seem to do so thru the xbox one console. it just gives me the option to play but no where to buy - help please and...
  7. I want to remove "pin" and "pass" logins

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to remove "pin" and "pass" logins: I have just reinstalled windows 10 pro 64bit, this my own pc to which nobody has ANY access, I want to be able to start windows from cold or from standby/hibernate and load directly into desktop. I have tried to follow some of the instructions but that did not work. I...
  8. 31 days passed and i want to get back to Windows 7 buy i lost my key.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    31 days passed and i want to get back to Windows 7 buy i lost my key.: 31 days passed and i want to get back to Windows 7 buy i lost my key and i don't want to buy a new one. When i bought this PC from someone it had Windows 7 on it but I changed it to Windows 10 but after about 1 year it started to lag and I tried to reset PC but it didn't...
  9. Now 2nd machine wants User/pass to file share on LAN (after update)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Now 2nd machine wants User/pass to file share on LAN (after update): We've a couple of machines on a home LAN and this first happened to one of them about a week ago. I asked about it here but no solution. Now it has happened to a 2nd machine and broken the whole LAN. We've never had a User/password and don't want one. How can I remove...
  10. Won't Start Without A Password; Don't Want A Pass. What To Do Please ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Won't Start Without A Password; Don't Want A Pass. What To Do Please ?: Hello, Brand new W10 user. Or, at least trying to be a user. Every time I start up the PC, it asks for a Password, or an invitation to make a PIN. I just want it to start. I don't want or need a Password. What do I do, please ? Thanks, Bob 30274