Windows 10: Just wanted to say thanks

Discus and support Just wanted to say thanks in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After reading the tutorial and installing the debugger managed to track down the cause of my BSOD non paged error all on my own *Biggrin Was occurring... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hyperseven, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Just wanted to say thanks

After reading the tutorial and installing the debugger managed to track down the cause of my BSOD non paged error all on my own *Biggrin

Was occurring when installing kb4517389

arcctrl.sys was the offending blighter, remnant from some media player.

So cheers for the tutorial *Smile

:)

hyperseven, Nov 8, 2019
  2. br4dz Win User

[FS][US]   Intel Core 2 Duo E8500

It's a C0 stepped.

br4dz, Nov 8, 2019
  3. NinkobEi Win User
    [FS][US]   Intel Core 2 Duo E8500

might want to list it's stepping. is it C0 or E0?

NinkobEi, Nov 8, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

Just wanted to say thanks

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Just wanted to say thanks :p

cadaveca, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Just wanted to say thanks

1. Just wanted to say thanks - Similar Threads - wanted thanks

2. Page File on D drive (3tb WD Black) but want it on SSD. Cant Move.

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Page File on D drive (3tb WD Black) but want it on SSD. Cant Move.: Hi, having a bit of trouble with my page file configuration for some reason, windows has automatically placed it on the d drive, instead of the Samsung EVO SSD. (not nvme, just m.2 sata). Im trying to format the d drive and of course because its got the page file on it its...
  3. Want to Delete "Windows10Upgrade", but there is no Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant tool

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Want to Delete "Windows10Upgrade", but there is no Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant tool: I have a 3.2Gb sized folder "Windows10Upgrade" in my C: drive. Dated June 10, 2019. I updated to 1909 last 11/12/2019 so it's much older than this latest update. According to the Help instruction, to delete it I simply should unisntall the Windows 10 Upgrade Assistant tool...
  4. I want to remove search box

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to remove search box: It is annoying, the search box in Word has appeared recently, which I don’t use. So I want to remove it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-remove-search-box/cd5b8f76-26ee-44a2-931b-e75e1ac8a317
  5. I am now getting "gmail account settings are out of date". when I press fix, it wants to...

I am now getting "gmail account settings are out of date". when I press fix, it wants to...: I am now getting "gmail account settings are out of date". when I press fix, it wants to give windows access to my gmail account - can you please tell me why I need to give windows my details...
  6. Page File on D drive (3tb WD Black) but want it on SSD. Cant Move.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Page File on D drive (3tb WD Black) but want it on SSD. Cant Move.: Hi, having a bit of trouble with my page file configuration for some reason, windows has automatically placed it on the d drive, instead of the Samsung EVO SSD. (not nvme, just m.2 sata). Im trying to format the d drive and of course because its got the page file on it its...
  7. can't really get through out-of-the box phase the way i want

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    can't really get through out-of-the box phase the way i want: Hello, I can't go through oobe the way i want it is proposing me to create either a local account either a MSFT account but not the choice between the 2. I heard that setting the keyboard ton En-Us can help me go through oobe but where do i need to set it? Thank you in...
  8. I want to purchase a windows 10 security key

I want to purchase a windows 10 security key: I want to purchase a windows 10 security key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-purchase-a-windows-10-security-key/d9fe2fef-8438-4737-84e7-397b14ee7d07
  9. XFINITY REMOVAL FROM Connecting to the |internet I do not want it!! Thanks

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    XFINITY REMOVAL FROM Connecting to the |internet I do not want it!! Thanks: I am having trouble every day. Connecting to the Internet....Shows that I am connected -, but many problems in accessing. I was helped to delete XFINITY/WIFI from the list in Connecting to the Internet (bottom right FAN shaped symbol) How do I delete this symbol from...
  10. JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS

JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS: i would like to thank all that have help me get my pc on line i found a button on my remote that move the pic aroungd so thanyou for all beening so quick to respond and wishing you all well keep up the good work BAZZA...