Windows 10: Just wanted to say thanks

Discus and support Just wanted to say thanks in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After reading the tutorial and installing the debugger managed to track down the cause of my BSOD non paged error all on my own *Biggrin Was occurring... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by hyperseven, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Just wanted to say thanks

After reading the tutorial and installing the debugger managed to track down the cause of my BSOD non paged error all on my own *Biggrin

Was occurring when installing kb4517389

arcctrl.sys was the offending blighter, remnant from some media player.

So cheers for the tutorial *Smile

:)

hyperseven, Nov 8, 2019
  2. br4dz Win User

[FS][US]   Intel Core 2 Duo E8500

It's a C0 stepped.

br4dz, Nov 8, 2019
  3. NinkobEi Win User
    [FS][US]   Intel Core 2 Duo E8500

might want to list it's stepping. is it C0 or E0?

NinkobEi, Nov 8, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

Just wanted to say thanks

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Just wanted to say thanks :p

cadaveca, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

Just wanted to say thanks

1. Just wanted to say thanks - Similar Threads - wanted thanks

2. i like windows 8.1 horizontal start screen, charm bar and all apps...i want it back...thanks.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i like windows 8.1 horizontal start screen, charm bar and all apps...i want it back...thanks.: i like windows 8.1 horizontal start screen, charm bar, all apps, and windows start screen zoom in and zoom out effects. i like its tiles apps closing style, its colourful taskbar with colourful titlebar, one more thing is that i also like windows 7 win+tab effect with sliding...
  3. i like windows 8.1 horizontal start screen, charm bar and all apps...i want it back...thanks.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i like windows 8.1 horizontal start screen, charm bar and all apps...i want it back...thanks.: i like windows 8.1 horizontal start screen, charm bar, all apps, and windows start screen zoom in and zoom out effects. i like its tiles apps closing style, its colourful taskbar with colourful titlebar, one more thing is that i also like windows 7 win+tab effect with sliding...
  4. Thanks microsoft, now i cant and i dont want to play minecraft because you **** ruined it....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Thanks microsoft, now i cant and i dont want to play minecraft because you **** ruined it....: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...
  5. Thanks microsoft, now i cant and i dont want to play minecraft because you **** ruined it....

Thanks microsoft, now i cant and i dont want to play minecraft because you **** ruined it....: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...
  6. I want to change the opening computer page back to original Blue . Thanks, Charles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to change the opening computer page back to original Blue . Thanks, Charles: I want to change the opening page back to the original Blue.Charles https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-change-the-opening-computer-page-back-to/1a45c11c-4e35-4c27-85b9-ee39723bd683
  7. I want to change the opening computer page back to original Blue . Thanks, Charles

I want to change the opening computer page back to original Blue . Thanks, Charles: I want to change the opening page back to the original Blue.Charles https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-change-the-opening-computer-page-back-to/1a45c11c-4e35-4c27-85b9-ee39723bd683
  8. Thank you, Windows. I definitely want to be able to eject my C: drive and my GPU

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Thank you, Windows. I definitely want to be able to eject my C: drive and my GPU: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/fo0r8e76efoa1.jpg?width=975&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=8b310a00c8d7418b4ff580647c456caa11b7e8ad submitted by /u/funguy787 [link] [comments]...
  9. i have access to my local account thanks to my pin, i want to go back to my regular...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have access to my local account thanks to my pin, i want to go back to my regular...: Hi, i had a problem with my account sincronization, so i found on the web that to solve it i had to enter with a local account and then re enter with my regular microsoft account, now i did enter with a local account but i forgot the password i still can enter the pc because...
  10. i have access to my local account thanks to my pin, i want to go back to my regular...

i have access to my local account thanks to my pin, i want to go back to my regular...: Hi, i had a problem with my account sincronization, so i found on the web that to solve it i had to enter with a local account and then re enter with my regular microsoft account, now i did enter with a local account but i forgot the password i still can enter the pc because...